What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know for a fact that pakistanis are not issued visas frequently. So increasing population must be attributed to increased birth rate.

It is the ONLY natural conclusion.

Do you work in the US State Department? Most come with Education visas. After graduation, their employers file for their Green Card. And they go back to get married and return with their wives.

I know for a fact that pakistanis are not issued visas frequently. So increasing population must be attributed to increased birth rate.

It is the ONLY natural conclusion.

Do you work in the US State Department? Most come with Education visas. After graduation, their employers file for their Green Card. And they go back to get married and return with their wives.

How much is due to Birth Rates? Most Pakistani here have about 2-3 kids extreme case is 4(+).

Thəorətic Muslim;3078972 said:
Pakistani here have about 2-3 kids extreme case is 4(+).

My point exactly.

My point exactly.

Having two-three kids is NORMAL in the United States.... Even all the goras here have 2-3 kids ..

Actually having 4 to 5 kids is NORMAL for Hispanics here..

Indians also have 2-3 kids on average (in my personal experience..not stats)...

So whats the point?

BTW, Pakistani Americans did a lot for this country, people tend to just look at the tiny minority who do harm and tarnish the image of Pakistani living abroad, but there are more good people who just don't get any media publicity because after all, why would anyone want to portray Pakistanis in a good light?

Pakistani American F-15 Pilot

24839245_120379311417.jpg

"EGLIN AIR FORCE BASE, Fla -- Air Force, 1st Lieutenant Ali Jivanjee, of the 58th Fighter Squadron"

"Fla. — Lt. Ali Jivanjee performed a unique balancing act as an American Air Force fighter jet pilot and a devout Muslim.
His casket, draped in an American flag, and carried by men in traditional Pakistani clothes somberly captured that for mourners during his traditional Muslim burial last week."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/milita...istani-american-f-15-pilot.html#ixzz1yJqBkEo0

There were many Pakistani American Marines and Soldiers who lost their lives in Afghanistan and Iraq fighting for this country, making the ultimate sacrifice for this nation.

Having two-three kids is NORMAL in the United States.... Even all the goras here have 2-3 kids ..

Actually having 4 to 5 kids is NORMAL for Hispanics here..

Indians also have 2-3 kids on average (in my personal experience..not stats)...

So whats the point?

I think i made that quite clear a while back. 2 - 3 is the lower limit here.

Not to mention, fewer visas are being issued.

Tell me how population of Pakistani diaspora in the US goes on an upward spiral if the influx is highly restricted ?

Nice retort to the guy who started 'Indian americans have highest median income", and the reply seems to be 'we grow second fastest'. :)

I think i made that quite clear a while back. 2 - 3 is the lower limit here.

Not to mention, fewer visas are being issued.

Tell me how population of Pakistani diaspora in the US goes on an upward spiral if the influx is highly restricted ?

Well , I also made it clear I guess...

2-3 kids is AVERAGE of Pakistani community , Indian Community , AND Goras as well. Only community with higher average is Mexicans/Hispanics ... So what is the point here? Pakistani community's birth-rate is SAME as Indian one etc... So how come you are giving birth-rate as the main cause of increase in Pakistani community while ignoring the Indian one?

So according to you : Both Indians and Pakistanis increased in the United States primarily due to their birth rates? mmm yeah sure...why not? whats the big deal here?

And dude , I don't know about "influx is highly restricted" part of your post... Yahan to har roz koi na koi aya hota hai Pakistan se , family k sath :lol:

I think this list says the birth rate of the ethnic groups in USA...

Nice retort to the guy who started 'Indian americans have highest median income", and the reply seems to be 'we grow second fastest'. :)

Well in that thread , Indian-Americans' median income is $ 65,000 ...and Pakistani-Americans' median income is $ 63,000 ...

So Indians earn just $2000 more than Pakistanis in a YEAR ? Thats not something very big .... Keep in mind that all the CREAM of India comes to United States (doctors , IT engineers , Professionals etc on work Visas through companies etc) while on the other hand , average Pakistanis come here and go their way up ... So CREAM of India vs Average Pakistanis ..and the difference of median wage is ...JUST $2000 per year? Damn! THIS is interesting , isn't it?:azn:

Well in that thread , Indian-Americans' median income is $ 65,000 ...and Pakistani-Americans' median income is $ 63,000 ...

So Indians earn just $2000 more than Pakistanis in a YEAR ? Thats not something very big .... Keep in mind that all the CREAM of India comes to United States (doctors , IT engineers , Professionals etc on work Visas through companies etc) while on the other hand , average Pakistanis come here and go their way up ... So CREAM of India vs Average Pakistanis ..and the difference of median wage is ...JUST $2000 per year? Damn! THIS is interesting , isn't it?:azn:

i think indians earn 80k while pakistanis earn 30k. just check again

actually indians earn 90K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXHoSfUjfEE&feature=fvwrel

i think indians earn 80k while pakistanis earn 30k. just check again

actually indians earn 90K

Indians Vs U.S. Population - YouTube
30K and 80K?

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

Yeah right dummy .... Keep living in your bhartimata shuppa powwa crap.... Brainwashed bhartis getting embarrassed and shaming other bhartis :agree:

Forget Youtube , I am talking about the article posted TODAY... So we have LATEST information... You can take your youtube and go home ....

Ok lets assume the birth rate of Pakistani Americans is 3-4+. Why not also assume that since you have so many kids that the wife doesn't work? that's how it usually goes.

So that means: The median household income on average would be higher if they chose to have 1-2 children like the rest and the wife chose to work instead. It would probally be higher than Indians.
Also since most of the family are children because of the birth rate, as assumed, we can safely say that the 55% of Pakistanis have a bachelor's degree or higher figure is deflated because the young children who constitute the majority of the community haven't been made eligible yet to take this oppurtunity because of age.

Edit: Are Indians still going to go on about that Pakistani acting as Indian business. **** happens, during Partition thousands of Muslims, Sikhs, Hindus immitated each other to save thier lifes. Get over it. I've personally seen Indian Sikhs in England doing antisocial behaviour and referring to themselves as Pakistani, do you want me to say All Indians do that???

30K and 80K?

:rofl::lol::rofl::lol:

Yeah right dummy .... Keep living in your bhartimata shuppa powwa crap.... Brainwashed bhartis getting embarrassed and shaming other bhartis :agree:

Forget Youtube , I am talking about the article posted TODAY... So we have LATEST information... You can take your youtube and go home ....

my mistake

pakistanis dont earn 30k

its 24k

Fifteen per cent of Pakistani-Americans fall below the poverty line – which happens to be the rate for the American population on the whole. Similarly, unemployment rates for the diaspora – 8 per cent (for those aged 16 and older) – reflect the rate for the total US population. On several measures, Pakistani-Americans are considerably worse off than the general population. Only 55 per cent own homes, compared to the nationwide figure of 66 per cent. Their per capita income is about $24,700, compared to $27,100 for the total population

How affluent are the Pakistani-Americans? | DAWN.COM

You are getting your median income and median house hold income mixed income. Indian's have a median income of $65,000 and median household income of $86,600, compared to Pakistani median household income of $62,700.

2j5khhh.jpg

Anyways this all comparison is very silly, its not like these loaded Indian and Pakistani Americans are going to come give us some money:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom