What's new

Pakistani-Americans Second Fastest Growing Asian Community in America

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, no one here messes with Pakistanis despite all of the negative propaganda in the media.

But on the other hand, people are pissed at the indians pouring in by the millions. I remember once this indian guy got beat up by this mob of people, most of whom lost their jobs to overseas indians.

Thats true.

From Shilpa Shetty being insulted on Big Brother to Shah Rukh Khan being detained in the airport. Indians think because they have Bollywood, Call Centers, that somehow these Whites will accept them as one of their own. Nothing could be further from the truth. Indians are loud and have thick accents, they smell like curry, and dress like crap and are extremely un-attractive. So what they do is cause visible pollution to everyone around them and that is why makes them such feeble targets.

Pakistanis are seen as Middle Eastern people in USA while Indians are seen as Indians. I have never been mistaken for an Indian. When people had to guess my ethnicity, they either guessed, Arab, Iranian, Mexican, Cuban, Brazilian or sometimes Greek or Italian. While Indians are easily spotted as Indians.

Indians are Indians, ditto.

Trust me I have been to USA and Canada and they never guess any of that to any of the Pakistanis here, you guys really hate your Pakistani genes eh. Wanting to be called anything but a Pakistani. So much inferiority complex :rofl:

Exactly!! Same here. Which is why i'm against this open border policy.

Immigrants pour in by the millions, most of them illiterate, and vote for someone based on their skin color and not merit.

Only people who respect this nation and are willing to contribute to the development of this country should be allowed to enter and become citizen.

I totally agree with that.

Whenever we have municipal elections in Toronto, I always vote for the White Candidate over Brown ones.

I came to Canada to escape Brown mismanagement and not to be re submerged into it.

Now, self loathing Brown racists? Can't you guys be just normal. or Are you one of those Pakistanis with green eyes and 'white' skin. (who according to your friend razpak go about begging in the streets of Pakistan, IDK)

Exactly!! Same here. Which is why i'm against this open border policy.

Immigrants pour in by the millions, most of them illiterate, and vote for someone based on their skin color and not merit.

Only people who respect this nation and are willing to contribute to the development of this country should be allowed to enter and become citizen.

Exactly.

Infact, if I was running Canada's immigration policy, I would enact really strict protocols that really filters out this garbage and only let in qualified people and not this horde of taxi drivers, and welfare cheats.

Pakistani Americans are pretty patriotic over both countries.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats true.

From Shilpa Shetty being insulted on Big Brother to Shah Rukh Khan being detained in the airport. Indians think because they have Bollywood, Call Centers, that somehow these Whites will accept them as one of their own. Nothing could be further from the truth. Indians are loud and have thick accents, they smell like curry, and dress like crap and are extremely un-attractive. So what they do is cause visible pollution to everyone around them and that is why makes them such feeble targets.

go on.. we keep learning about the deep desires of Pakistanis while listening to them speaking about Indians. :rofl::rofl:

Man, these funny indians think we Pakistanis would want to pose as them!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I remember when i was in high school we had Nationality Day where everyone would wear the colors of their country, i wore a T-Shirt with the Pakistani Flag on it as well as written in large capital lettering "**** PRIDE", no one said anything and i was not ashamed of where i was originally from.

IMG_9630-copy.jpg

Trust me I have been to USA and Canada and they never guess any of that to any of the Pakistanis here, you guys really hate your Pakistani genes eh. Wanting to be called anything but a Pakistani. So much inferiority complex :rofl:

Its not that we want to be called anything else. Its a fact that I am presenting to you.

Too bad you can't be mistaken for anything other than an INDIAN or maybe Sri Lankan :D

go on.. we keep learning about the deep desires of Pakistanis while listening to them speaking about Indians. :rofl::rofl:

I am just presenting you facts.

In the movie, the Avengers, they showed India as a cesspool of disease and poverty.

I am a Pakistani living in USA, I can tell you whenever people ask me where I am from, I say Pakistan.

You indians think you know more about us that we know about ourselves. We Pakistanis rather die than be associated with indians. Its you indians who have inferiority complex, always trying to link us together, while we always wanted to get away from you people.

Tell me one Indian that is pretending to be Pakistani. Even one.

ANd yes Punjabi Pakistanis are the biggest jaahils that keep wanting to be Indian here in the US, more so than the Mohajirs.

Here is a Punjabi Pakistani wannabe Indian. As I said before, stop pretending to be us, I know you guys have a terrible inferiority complex when it comes to us, but we dont wan tto be associated with you guys.

99% Pakistanis Have HINDU ANCESTRY - Pakistani Man - YouTube

Let us get out of this nonsense. If they feel that they are Arabs or Persians than it should be more that fine with us. I say let Pakistan get out of South Asia, we can have a stronger SAARC.

Good stuff, A Pakistani as President of the USA will be a strategic asset. Hussain Obama has let the brotherhood down.

Now, self loathing Brown racists? Can't you guys be just normal. or Are you one of those Pakistanis with green eyes and 'white' skin. (who according to your friend razpak go about begging in the streets of Pakistan, IDK)

My family has green eyes. Do you have a problem, Indian?

Let us get out of this nonsense. If they feel that they are Arabs or Persians than it should be more that fine with us. I say let Pakistan get out of South Asia, we can have a stronger SAARC.

indians so desperately want Pakistan to link themselves to indians. You indians should ask Sri Lankans, even they hate being assocaited with indians.

Pakistanis are Pakistanis, we are neither Arab nor indian.

Exactly.

Infact, if I was running Canada's immigration policy, I would enact really strict protocols that really filters out this garbage and only let in qualified people and not this horde of taxi drivers, and welfare cheats.

True, and a lot of them come here, curse this country, make money and go back. Like leeches.

I remember once i was working for this Pakistani guy at a corner store, my coworker was a middle aged Pakistani too and i had a conversation with him once regarding going to Pakistan, visiting relatives, etc and we reached a point where he stated :"I'm only here for the money, i don't care about this country, i'll make my money and go back to Pakistan".

I felt really hurt at that moment that these people come here, leech off the country, and don't contribute back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom