What's new

Pakistani al Qaeda 'company' commander praises Mumbai attacker

no doubt Mumbai Attack was the best planned, executed and exposed the indian security drama to the world......It was the biggest security lapse of the Past decade.

Cheers for the Execution and planning!!!!!:cheers:

You're a despicable human being celebrating death. You disgust me and people like you is what's wrong with this world.

You're a despicable human being celebrating death. You disgust me and people like you is what's wrong with this world.

LOL who r u to say that??

This was a very successful attack and was no doubt this was the best planned, executed and exposed the indian security drama to the world......It was the biggest security lapse of the Past decade.

Like you were crying for.....wait, I won't use innocent lives lost in Pakistan to shut people like you.

Only people like you feel proud on terrorist attacks and call it a successful attack from "military" POV.
Dude this was no doubt Mumbai Attack from military prospective was the best planned, executed and exposed the indian security drama to the world......It was the biggest security lapse of the Past decade.

Its not just me but all the military experts agree on this.

if someone is ignorant or trying to put you on fire or have bad manners then it doesnot means you have to be allz that...
if someone bark then don't try to be a dog as it is possible that he is just playing some recorded voices...:coffee::pop:
no man with humanity enjoys such thing bro..:yu:

I agree with you here..... Yes we shouldnt respond to barking dogs.... Thanks anyway :cheers:

Answer me this - what is it you feel towards the injustices, abuses and barbarianism of Indian Security Forces in Kashmir?

Quite sad and extremely unfortunate. But the number of injustices and abuses that they have faced is exponentially less than what is propagated in Pakistan.

And it is to an extent understandable - an Army is meant to fight wars on the border, not COIN over periods as long as a decade. Had Pakistan not sponsored terrorism, this would not have happened.

See You failed again to understand That Muslims DONT Call their Food VEG this VEg that They just Call it what it is But YOu on the other Hand put VEG infront of every muslim/non Muslim food
I wonder what the first thing a muslim takes after taking birth. Non-veg?

Anyway its not just me but everybody says the same in military prospective that it was the best planned and execute attack of the last decade.

Nobody is enjoying...Dude we r just saying this from military prospective.

You think the Mumbai attack can actually be classified as a military operation?

A bunch of crazed, high on religion maniacs attack innocent civilians in a mostly undefended city, use assault rifles against defenseless people just trying to make a living. They murder fathers, mothers, sisters, brothers, children in a frenzy of bloodshed. You consider these sub-human attackers as part of a military operation? People who execute innocents?

They started by slitting the throats of innocent boat crews. In what homicidal world is this a military operation?

They fanned out across the city in civilian clothes. In what homicidal world is this a military operation?

The commenced to slaughter indiscriminately, crazed in their blood lust. In what homicidal world is this a military operation?

By calling it a military operation do you know who you grievously insult? Your own Pakistani army; you may consider it a military operation, I hope PA does not.

I am glad that other Pakistanis on this thread don't have the same perspective as yours. You personally may be a nice person, but I do now know exactly why Pakistan is going down the tube - because of thinking like this.

You think the Mumbai attack can actually be classified as a military operation?

A bunch of crazed, high on religion maniacs attack innocent civilians in a mostly undefended city, use assault rifles against defenseless people just trying to make a living. They murder fathers, mothers, sisters, wires, children in a frenzy of bloodshed. You consider these sub-human attackers as part of a military operation? People who execute innocents?

They started by slitting the throats of innocent boat crews. In what homicidal world is this a military operation?

They fanned out across the city in civilian clothes. In what homicidal world is this a military operation?

The commenced to slaughter indiscriminately, crazed in their blood lust. In what homicidal world is this a military operation?

By calling it a military operation do you know who you grievously insult? Your own Pakistani army; you may consider it a military operation, I hope PA does not.

I am glad that other Pakistanis on this thread don't have the same perspective as yours. You personally may be a nice person, but I do now know exactly why Pakistan is going down the tube - because of thinking like this.

It was a pseudo military operation because it was conceived, trained, executed and directed by military and army intelligence. The whole non state actor story is Bull.

Reading the bolded part i think he is not a big fan of the ISI as well .

It was a pseudo military operation because it was conceived, trained, executed and directed by military and army intelligence. The whole non state actor story is Bull.

Even if that is true- and I note that Pakistan denies it- it is still not a military operation but simple thuggery.

I do not think we should insult honourable armies by calling this murder spree a military operation.

If Al-Qaeda wants to fight for Kashmiri brothers, they will have to do it on their own.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom