What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

OO bhai Harna tu tha he is Match keh paise jo nahi milne wale the.Ab bina paison ka match aisa he khela jata hai.

lol

South Africa won!

and I was supporting SA :rofl:

^^ Match chaahe koi bhi ho...support hum India ko hee karenge :lol:

JEETEGA BHAI JEETAGA, INDIA JEETEGA!

Afridi is not a good captain

Poor team selection

Afridi should have batted more sensibly with so many overs left

Afridi and Razzak didn't bowl well

Pakistan batting line up is fragile, nothing surprising

Abdul Razzak is finished, He is not hitting the ball as hard, as far, as often.

well i agree poor team selection misbah and imran ferhat was man probleums when you need to guide the team with singles and doubles in T 20 you cant just block overs as misbah did he wasted almost 3 overs dot if we have got 20 runs of those 3 overs few singles and odd boundry i think we still had a match with us in T 20 misbah wastes 20 bowls and hit in last 2 than what is the use of that players you must utilize fully and maximumly what you got single on every bowl should be due in T 20 misbah was keep playing dots which created the havoc in the team who ever was coming to crease was in pressure becoz for last three over with the help of misbah dot bowls from 10 over to 13.5 over pakistan was still under 80 so who ever was arriving was in pressure if misbah had scored single i think we have something around 96 runs at that time i also criticise afridi but he did not wasted the bowls in T 20 you should not waste the bowls misbah main probleum is when he needs to hit he block when he needs to play calm game he hits i just dont understand why he is keep coming h has no perfomance when he retires i will send sweets to my neghbours hope he is not playing in second game and dont bring fawad alam too he is misser too we dont need players who misses to much younis khan should be kept in place of misbah and why imran nazir is not playing shahzaib is nuts in england also he did nothing atleast imran is awsome when he is on swong boy you should watch his cricket shots imran nazir should be automatic pick for opening spot in all T 20

Super Falcon i cannot believe you are blaming everything on Misbah when he was the only not out batsman. He faced 32 balls for his 27 runs, he had to play slow because every one else was throwing away there wickets and plus he is a kind of a batsman who takes time to settle and need some one more aggressive with him on the crease, he had partnerships with 6 players and all of them threw away their wickets, Misbha had nothing to do with it, he was the only one batting sensably the way Dumminy did for SA. I do agree with you on the issue of Shahzaib Hassan
Any one from here going to the ODI in Dubai??

One thing I noticed that when we want our players to play good cricket and perform, they disappoint us and when we expecting nothing from them, they surprises us... :D So expect nothing from Pakistani cricketers, they will perform well....... ;)

well misbah ul haq wasted bowls sir and in T 20 if even you wasted one bowl it is useless sir ji he wasted more bowls if you take his three boundries out and than see how many bowls and runs he scored i dont want him to hit boundries just get singles and doubles in middle and odd boundry will come you cant block 4 consecutive bowls in 2 to 3 overs every dot bowl in T 20 is like a gold remember gold he wasted to many bowls what you get you must maximize yes he can take his time only for just 1 over no more than this this is not ODI or test you so you think you must have strategy in your mind before getting to pitch and 3 to 4 bowls are enough to get your eye in IN t 20 you dont have much time and even you will se today what he do i hope he not plays today

Back
Top Bottom