What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

How can u expect any team to win when Bunch of unlucky morons in the team Younis Hafeez Misbah Fawad Alam even if these unlucky pricks score we'll still lose the game mark ma words...

:thinktank:

Why is it that when we win wc then this is our team and when we lose they are rascals?
We must support them in this hardship!

Whenever any team wins everyone owns it and when it loses there are very few to own it. But I do own Pakistani team irrespective it wins or loses. If they lose still they will be good team had they played a good game, they lost batsmen on good deliveries, may be weather conditions were not good for our team, may be they came across some unlucky decisions, may be unfavourable pitch, may be a bad toss, some exceptional fielding effort by opponent or any other acceptable reason. But the team members are rascals when they win toss, they are playing in almost home conditions, they chose a bad batting lineup, they play irresponsible shots, less two guys no one including captain tries to stay on wicket. Hardly two batsmen got good balls to lose their wicket rest have lost due to bad shot selection. They did not field and bowl well. What will you call a captain if he wins toss and doesn't cater for dew and team struggles in bowling and fielding. In this case they will only be called Hadd Haraam. At last if some one still watches them till last ball in a situation when they lost match while they were batting then their match followers have right to call them rascals. Despite all, still they are my team, our team and Pakistani team. No matter how they play still I will pray for them.

Last edited:
In one of the morning show teh taro card expert predicted weak cards for todays Match for Pakistan.

Butt and Aamir are in a crucial stage of hearing at ICC in Dubai. Fate is likely to be decided by 6 PM. I wish them best of luck.

Thanks God PCB is not pleading this case, now we can expect positive results, I think besides Pakistani population ICC is also sick of Fat *** Ijaz Butt.

Hearing of Butt and Aamir's case has been completed and decision is expected any time soon.

SA are 183/2 in 34 overs. Quite period is going on fire works will start soon

AB goes for 29 off 43 balls. Afridi gets second wicket. SA are 194 in 36.4 overs. Duminy is in, interesting phase starts. SA should make 300 from here on.

Allah yh south afrikion ko 300 cross na kernay dena, werna hum reply mein 100 b nai ker sakein gay :(

Ingrm completes century . SA 216/3 in 40 overs. Batting PP starts 41-45 overs. Open your TV sets.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:37 PM ----------

Wahab gets Ingram out on first ball of Batting PP.

Ingram played well but he got too many chances.... :hitwall:

SA 218/4 in 40.4 overs, still 9 overs to go so I am expecting target of 280 runs atleast... Our Batters will have to play responsibly to win this match... :rolleyes:

we can only Pray for our time... :pakistan:

Allah yh south afrikion ko 300 cross na kernay dena, werna hum reply mein 100 b nai ker sakein gay :(

Agar SA 250 ka bhi target de to aap apni team se jeetne ki umeed nahi kar sakte.... As you know the past record of our team.... :hitwall:

David miller goes for 6 caught and bowled Wahab

Back
Top Bottom