What's new

Pakistan vs South Africa: 2 T20s, 5 ODIs & 2 Tests

South Africa require another 22 runs with 8 wickets and 15.2 overs remaining

SA won 1st ODI by 8 wickets. Kallis scored unbeaten 66. Target was achieved in 40th over. SA leads 5 ODI series by 1-0.

another thrashing defeat to Pakistan :)
SA is just too good for them

at the moment, I would be questioning our team's performance if they ever play with Bangladesh or Zimbabwe

Am sure they will be defeated by BD and Zim too. These rascals play worse than a club team.

at the moment, I would be questioning our team's performance if they ever play with Bangladesh or Zimbabwe

they will beat us all next four matches and two test matches too, they are far better and far experienced team than us right now... their batting line-up is very strong & very experienced. :tup:

Glad to see Younis khan back in team with a decent fifty... :tup:

123562.jpg

123561.jpg

:tup:

:thinktank:

Why is it that when we win wc then this is our team and when we lose they are rascals?
We must support them in this hardship!

we lost the game becoz of stupidity of shahid afridi when he learns when we needed to kick the final slap to SA we got slaped by SA by our own mistake afridi played a stupid shot on second bowl and to the bowler who was came to take wickets and again fawad alam he is not good player for this he lacks technique we need Shoaib malik atleast to strength out 4 and 5th spot all help from younis khan and hafeez went to bagging becoz of shahid afridi there we too many overs to be played but afridi dont have passions there was a stage set for razzaque remember we have razzaque in last five overs it will be bye bye for any opponent if we can get to 210 in 40 over and get razzaque on 45 over and our score would have been 240 we can got to 300 easily just supidity of afridi and when you have 5 overs restriction option with you too

:thinktank:

Why is it that when we win wc then this is our team and when we lose they are rascals?
We must support them in this hardship!

I am a guy who always stands to support our team under any circumstances but in the recent tours of Sri Lanka, New Zealand, England and now in Dubai they have continually disappointed us

Its time to take distinguish between Good and the black sheeps of our team and time to select a new time on the basis of talent and not on the basis of "Parchi" system (bribe)

I find nothing wrong in criticizing our team where it is due!

I am a guy who always stands to support our team under any circumstances but in the recent tours of Sri Lanka, New Zealand, England and now in Dubai they have continually disappointed us

Its time to take distinguish between Good and the black sheeps of our team and time to select a new time on the basis of talent and not on the basis of "Parchi" system (bribe)

I find nothing wrong in criticizing our team where it is due!

Good to hear that!
I do have friends similar to me! :D

We need steady openers.
Kamran akmal and Yassir hamid could do that! (From my PoV)

Our great captian should be taught how to hit the ball!

Shoaib Akhtar should be given retirment due to age!

Inzamam ul haq was removed from team because he was old, however his replacement, Misbah ul haq, was no older than him!

We need to have new ballers. and all rounders.
Where the heck is getting youth a chance as they say ??

AbdulRazzaq is a great player, but doesnt do his work always
(Inzamam told about him that he has 2 gears, the slow ans fast.
If he plays the fast gear, no one can stop him
)
So lets jamm his jear on fast ;)

Back
Top Bottom