What's new

Pakistan vs India: WC Semifinal - March 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiela ho ya munni........... hum tou lien gay chummi........

Chummi baba... green shirt walay.

offtopic rant : NDTV has lost all its credibility after barkha fiasco. That single handedly tore apart what NDTV stood for all these years.

That barkha fiasco is the most shameful incident in the history of Indian journalism. Shame!!! NDTV lost its full credibility.

offtopic rant : NDTV has lost all its credibility after barkha fiasco. That single handedly tore apart what NDTV stood for all these years.

What fiasco? Can someone throw some light on that? Are you talking about the Chyetanya Kunte episode following Kargil war/Mumbai attacks coverage? Or something else?

Because Hyundai is not an Indian company.

so where are the South Korean chicks then ehh? :cheesy:

It depends on eyes. You noticed them!!!!! You eye is full of racism and color. Thats why you notified it.

i'm a racist who has friends and works with people of all races and colours....okeyy :police:

Most of the Indians are much fairer than you but so what? :lol: Don't wanna say a word about Pakistani girls. :rofl:

:what:

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 PM ----------

oh by the way...i'd like to publically state, for the record, that Rehman Malik is an ASSHOLE

regards

Just saw on the NDTV 24*7 that newly raised SWAT team of PUNJAB is also of security of PCA stadium...........
Never heard it coming...........was there any news about that earlier ????

There uniform was like national guards of USA......

Any pics? Links? Did they look professional? What weapons were they carrying?

so where are the South Korean chicks then ehh? :cheesy:
Thats I have to ask them. They usually have desi models but sometimes foreign. But you are there to notice that!!

i'm a racist who has friends and works with people of all races and colours....okeyy :police:
Thats not repressing in your view. You got the color of the body first and questioned about that, instead of they are just girls and for what they are putting that screen. Get rid of such things.

That was a reply for brainwashed guy, another hatemonger.

Thats not repressing in your view. You got the color of the body first and questioned about that, instead of they are just girls and for what they are putting that screen. Get rid of such things.

i'm just pointing out something i observed, get off your high horse kid.

That was a reply for brainwashed guy, another hatemonger.

the pot calling the kettle black...haven't you been banned from this forum before for hate-mongering yourself?

Any pics? Links? Did they look professional? What weapons were they carrying?

Punjab police SWAT

Deployed for WC semifinal in Mohali...

6z3jgg.jpg

http://oi56.tinypic.com/r8iah0.jpg
http://oi52.tinypic.com/v6raiw.jpg

:what:what is this Barkha fiasco???

Her conversation with Nira Radia leaked from the ED. She was acting as an agent of Congress to place DMK politicians including Raja in various ministries. It wasn't like selection of the cabinet minister of GoI but some fish market. When this was made public, NDTV gone full black out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom