Over (20)
Ajmal 4 Wickets
Gul 4 Wickets

Pakistan won by 66 Runs.
Peshawar mai aj Match dekh liya gaya! :p:

Tomorrow is Sunday here. Which mean, I should be watching the game. :smokin:

India thrash Pakistan to keep World Twenty20 hopes alive:

Kohli.jpg

COLOMBO: There's something about playing Pakistan in a World Cup match that lifts the Men in Blue to another level. Form, pitch, conditions - all become irrelevant.

Facing a do-or-die battle, Dhoni's boys held their nerve and crushed their archrivals by 8 wickets, with 18 balls to spare. They also preserved India's proud record of never losing a World Cup match - ODI or T20 - to Pakistan.

There were many heroes for India. Virat Kohli continued his dream run, scoring an unbeaten 78 off 61 balls. L Balaji took 3/22, R Ashwin 2/16. Yuvraj Singh, facing questions over his fitness, took 2/16 from 3 overs, ran out Yasir Arafat and finished the job with the bat as India won their first Super 8 match since 2007.

Its a game bro..take a chill pill....ups and down r bound to happen...
Well Australia trashed India..Remember....just a few days ago....:drag:

Thats alrite. Pakistanis played with spirit but succumbed under pressure. Just dint click.

But still one thing is unclear. Why was da site down yesterday ? Match se jyaada to yahan commentry padhne mein majja aata hai. :D

And What was that 'taking a break, will be back after 2-3 hours'. :P ... 6 ghante laga diye. :D

@Jason Bourne : Bhai, title change kar de. Kisipe Hasna Achhi baat nahin. We shudnt have a loser's attitude.

PDF was down for whole day from yesterday i got access to this website just now...

Pakistan vs India
Pakistan: 195/6
Over (20)
JAMSHED 71
AFRIDI 63

India
129/8
Over (20)
Ajmal 4 Wickets
Gul 4 Wickets

Pakistan won by 66 Runs.
Peshawar mai aj Match dekh liya gaya! :p:

kya yaar, Kal match dekha kya???

Anyways Hockey is your national game, so no worries!!! :p

somebody give me arrival schedule of pakistani team in pakistan so airport par jaake jootay maar sakoon.two consecutive wc matches main naak katwa di.muh dikahnay layak nahi chora:angry:

somebody give me arrival schedule of pakistani team in pakistan so airport par jaake jootay maar sakoon.two consecutive wc matches main naak katwa di.muh dikahnay layak nahi chora:angry:

Its a game bro..take a chill pill....ups and down r bound to happen...
Well Australia trashed India..Remember....just a few days ago....:drag:

Bhai, Were u here on PDF when Aussies thrashed india?? Pakistani dudes were having a big fat party here...

No harm in having fun....Tang to khiichni padti hai...

Bhai, Were u here on PDF when Aussies thrashed india?? Pakistani dudes were having a big fat party here...

No harm in having fun....Tang to khiichni padti hai...

Yaar, there were all kind of ppl who were having fun and who being cautious for the same fate of their team on sunday. So dont generalize. But we shud be good from our side.

Maje lene hai to lo but please maintain sanity and thats not specifically to you but for all. thats my only request.

The frivolous OP needs to be reminded of an old saying......The one who laughs last, laughs longer. !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom