What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian Army posts in Poonch

Most of the Soldiers are really poor on both our countries .... they were offered compensation but unfortunately one of them denied it ... Kashmir conflict will never end .... because the existence of the conflict serves the interests of some people on both sides of the border...

yes i agree those whom join forces and payed little amount are not rich from both sides . BTW i have hope we can solve it .

Ha! I actually did better than that, I presented you with a speech on an international stage recognized by the world including your country.

Documentary is a collection of a person's / group's ideas/ findings about a fact.

Speech at UN, however, is the voice of nation through the elected leader! :rofl:

P.S. I see that you have collectively failed to quote me two times where I LOL'ed at dead soldiers, care to save your remaining bruised respect by doing so?

Go look up what a documentary is...that one speech proves nothing .... did you even watch the video before you linked it..... because i did...
Fail again .....Seriously..stop Embaressing yourself so much :cheesy:

claims of problems caused by us that are never backed up be it deaths of soldiers or simple cracker going off (Loved Nisar only once for that comment)

you failed yet again ... by linking to Nisars comments about crackers with death of soldiers and laughing about it your showing what a moron you really are....

and again...stop going offtopic and open a new thread..just because you fail in arguments does not mean you try to insult a person... Fail moral values as well ( to bad you cant deny it as you yourself said it)

From a sensible perspective one can say that the culture of revenge is there on both sides.

an indian defence analyst mentioned how revenge is most important on the LOC. Loc is a brutal place. Both armies try to capture as much land as possible.

there is no such thing as hindu muslim there. Even if a non muslim Pakistani soldier dies there, the local commander reacts.Same with india.

This is why mush setup a hotline and established a ceasefire agreement. Perhaps he understood the price a common soldier pays.

the media pundits sitting in their air conditioned studios propagate a war like its a game.

I have seen the neelum valley and army posts there. No insurance company would insure a front line soldier there. The soldiers sometime are so open that even a stray bullet can kill them.

Lets see.

Go look up what a documentary is...that one speech proves nothing .... did you even watch the video before you linked it..... because i did...
Fail again .....Seriously..stop Embaressing yourself so much :cheesy:

you failed yet again ... by linking to Nisars comments about crackers with death of soldiers and laughing about it your showing what a moron you really are....

and again...stop going offtopic and open a new thread..just because you fail in arguments does not mean you try to insult a person... Fail moral values as well ( to bad you cant deny it as you yourself said it)

Apparently, the speech your elected leader produced in-front of the world, confessing his nation's commitment to Palestinians, their struggle , right to a sovereign state, with right to live in peace and Jerusalem as their capital proves nothing. Yes, I look into things before posting unlike you.

Now I know struggling with and understanding of English is one of your weakness but this joke of Cracker made by Nisar has nothing to do with any dead soldier (But the blame game India loves to play)....or some solder did die of a cracker??? Then I should definitely not laugh...

You keep making allegations against me with out any justification, its like this "fail" word was the most important English lesson taught to you.

Apparently, the speech your elected leader produced in-front of the world, confessing his nation's commitment to Palestinians, their struggle , right to a sovereign state, with right to live in peace and Jerusalem as their capital proves nothing. Yes, I look into things before posting unlike you.

And what does that have to do with what i am talking .....their rights is one thing and the methods they employ is another....the methods they employ to show Israel in an bad light is down right disgusting and pathetic..

Now I know struggling with and understanding of English is one of your weakness but this joke of Cracker made by Nisar has nothing to do with any dead soldier....or some solder did die of a cracker??? Then I should definitely not laugh...

What he said was not the point...point was your intention of putting both of that in the same sentence and not to mention laughing about it.... If that was not the intention then you have to admit that you lack comprehension skills and you lack the ability to make a meaningful sentence...

You keep making allegations against me with out any justification, its like this "fail" word was the most important english lesson taught to you.

I don't need to justify..one just needs to read your posts ...you admit in multiple posts on insulting me, which only helps people here understand where you stand morally.....besides,the Fail word is the most important word which applies to you..

Terrorists love to hide in between civilians, thought you'd know better. Least none of your civilians fell prey to our guns. Wish I could say the same for the astronomy experts barking day and night to our east.

Going with the same friendly fire/ collateral damage logic, you should be ready to admit the terror factory of Israel, the unfortunate airstrikes almost weekly on civilians in Palestine and else where, which is where this "humanity" of yours goes down the toilet since you gotta be sweet to them for weapons and what not. As usual, a tool.

we we have one of the best counter insurgency force in the world. firing at civilians is not a counter insurgency methods. israel is doing counter terrorism in its country not counterinsurgency.using fighter jets and heavy artillery in insurgency area is an unprofessional way to fight insurgency.

And what does that have to do with what i am talking .....their rights is one thing and the methods they employ is another....the methods they employ to show Israel in an bad light is down right disgusting and pathetic..

What he said was not the point...point was your intention of putting both of that in the same sentence and not to mention laughing about it.... If that was not the intention then you have to admit that you lack comprehension skills and you lack the ability to make a meaningful sentence...

I don't need to justify..one just needs to read your posts ...you admit in multiple posts on insulting me.....besides,the Fail word is the most important word which applies to you..

Had the Palestinian ways/ methods to deal with things truly pathetic they would reflect negatively on your leader's speech and country's image not to mention your endless love with Israel because you can hook up with it/ make friends by opening you wallet. :laughcry: Attempts to secure a permanent seat in UNSC wouldn't be favorable to a nation openly supporting the "Evil" you describe.

Apparently putting two relevant ideas (Claims of deaths without any proof & the resulting regular blame game played by India) because of superior English skills in the same sentence now is considered wrong by the professors of language like your self.

Actually, you have been reading and replying to my posts regularly. At-least you, the most concerned person does read it. :woot: And your last words are always like this.

111-92260969241.jpeg

we we have one of the best counter insurgency force in the world. firing at civilians is not a counter insurgency methods. israel is doing counter terrorism in its country not counterinsurgency.using fighter jets and heavy artillery in insurgency area is an unprofessional way to fight insurgency.

White phosphorous bombs (Internationally banned weapon) that don't stop until it is completely consumed or eats away all the flesh it comes in contact with on heavy civilian is the proper way to counter terrorism in your views? And please I am the last person that wants to hear about your allegedly best forces good enough to identify planets and drones.

Emotional banter

why are you crying just because i burst a few bubbles...

your above post has no credible response to what i wrote . You yet again Fail to provide a link ...am still waiting...A speech on the UN counsel is not a documentary...its just a speech...simple.... Don't know why it is so hard for you to accept it ... besides..you seem to have Zero knowledge of geopolitics considering the fact your asking why MOnmohan singh did not say all that...

as i said go..back..to...school

as for the rest of your post..you go from UNSC permanent seat to failed English to a bit of bitching and whining.... not sure what you want .. :omghaha:

why are you crying just because i burst a few bubbles...

your above post has no credible response to what i wrote in the above post . You yet again Fail to provide a link ...am still waiting...A speech on the UN counsel is not a documentary...its a commonly known fact.... Don't know why it is so hard for you to accept it ... besides..you seem to have Zero knowledge of geopolitics considering the fact your asking why MOnmohan singh did not say all that...

Of-course i read posts and reply to them...do you just blindly hit the reply button after getting agitated at the first 2-3 words ? seems thats the case on you end...

really..stop whining so much .... Your talking about everything else but the topic... first you insult , then you tell i cant understand English...whats next ? ...these all Hallmarks of a failed argument..and you started from post number one

Haha, which bubble did you burst?

Me, allegedly laughing at dead soldiers or a blame game played by India?

Me posting a much more credible/ internationally recognized speech in-place of a documentary that can be criticized by others and direct connection between your country's and its thoughts about people.

I like to post well documented realities seen and recognized by this world. Are you saying this speech was is NOT real? or this generous reception and salute to the leader of Palestinians, "liars" (as per your thoughts) and sworn enemies of your best friend Israel? Is that a lie too? Care to define delusion/ denial?

I ain't whining buddy, seems like walls are closing in on you and you got no where to run but post fail fail fail fail..

I like to reasonably discuss and argue as per forum rules, with the exception of insults (which you have been actively participating in as well), among others violated daily, which is pretty much found in almost every thread yet little to no action is taken. But if the insults hurt your e-feelings so much, I would stop and just love for you to prove to me why your leader recorded supporting and receiving Palestinian leader in the eyes of the world is wrong but you right? He is the elected leader of the nation, what are you? He has gone to the world, made appearances and decisions effecting the country while you have been making claims, portraying us as warmongers, what credibility you hold that people should take your opinion more serious than Manmohan?

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha, which bubble did you burst?

Me, allegedly laughing at dead soldiers or a blame game played by India?

Me posting a much more credible/ internationally recognized speech in-place of a documentary that can be criticized by others and direct connection between your country's and its thoughts about people.

I like to post well documented realities seen and recognized by this world. Are you saying this speech was is NOT real? or this generous reception and salute to the leader of Palestinians, "liars" (as per your thoughts) and sworn enemies of your best friend Israel? Is that a lie too? Care to define delusion/ denial?

I ain't whining buddy, seems like walls are closing in on you and you got no where to run but post fail fail fail fail..

I like to reasonably discuss and argue as per forum rules, with the exception of insults which you have been actively participating in as well, among others violated daily, which is pretty much found in almost every thread yet no action is taken. But if the insults hurt your e-feelings so much, I would just love for you to prove to me why your leader recorded supporting and receiving Palestinian leader in the eyes of the world is wrong but you right? He is the elected leader of the nation, what are you?

Do you even know what your talking about ? The internationally recognized speech has nothing to do with what i am talking about.... What they deserve is one thing and how they get it is something else .. You have failed to provide any proper links on their innocence...giving links of ceremonial reception or a speech has NOTHING do do with the methods they adopt... Its plain daylight trolling .....

The points that you make is completely invalid to the points am raising .... What does a generous reception or the relation b/w India and Palestine have to do with the Fake killings and fake atrocities ? Nothing....absolutely nothing so stop linking them together

I only started defaming you after you openly insulted me fr 4-5 posts straight..you are incapable of a reasonable discussion...Your arguments are invalid . The speech at the UN or speech i Parliament has absolutely NOTHING to do with the points am raising...

There is a massive difference b/w right and wrong and relation between countries... IN todays world or in anyworld...no body gives a damn on who is right and who is wrong.... all they care is who has power, who has money and who has resources...

This topic is about LOC..so please open a new thread ...

Do you even know what your talking about ? The internationally recognized speech has nothing to do with what i am talking about.... What they deserve is one thing and how they get it is something else .. You have failed to provide any proper links on their innocence...giving links of ceremonial reception or a speech has NOTHING do do with the methods they adopt... Its plain daylight trolling .....

The points that you make is completely invalid to the points am raising .... What does a generous reception or the relation b/w India and Palestine have to do with the Fake killings and fake atrocities ? Nothing....absolutely nothing so stop linking them together

I only started defaming you after you openly insulted me fr 4-5 posts straight..you are incapable of a reasonable discussion...Your arguments are invalid . The speech at the UN or speech i Parliament has absolutely NOTHING to do with the points am raising...

This topic is about LOC..so please open a new thread ...

What they deserve is one thing and how they get it is something else

Apparently Manmohan doesn't think the same way as you. He believes that these people should get what and how they deserve.

It is not in the best interests of any country to host people who are known to produce fake deaths/ encounters (as per your thoughts) just to get attention of the world. Any 10 year old could tell you that. And please, when you don't agree with someone, his thoughts/ ideas he aren't "trolling".

You have tried yes but didn't succeed in any defaming attempts, your most popular word has been "fail" with out any varasity of relevant comments. Some people call is temper tantrum.

Topic did start with LoC, with you instead of arguing poured your venom in your very first post which when I challenged and now has come to this.

You may not support Palestinians but your Manmohan does and he is the one world listens to, you are an unknown with no ability to back claims, implied insults, denial of the popular beliefs, and overkill of the word "fail".

What they deserve is one thing and how they get it is something else

Apparently Manmohan doesn't think the same way as you. He believes that these people should get what and how they deserve.

It is not in the best interests of any country to host people who are known to produce fake deaths/ encounters (as per your thoughts) just to get attention of the world. Any 10 year old could tell you that. And please, when you don't agree with someone, his thoughts/ ideas he aren't "trolling".

You have tried yes but didn't succeed in any defaming attempts, your most popular word has been "fail" with out any varsity of relevant comments. Some people call is temper tantrum.

Topic did start with LoC, with you instead of arguing poured your venom in your very first post which when I challenged and now has come to this.

You may not support Palestinians but your Manmohan does and he is the one world listens to, you are an unknown with no ability to back claims, implied insults, denial of the popular beliefs, and overkill of the word "fail".

ill qoute a post which you conveniently ignored

There is a massive difference b/w right and wrong and relation between countries... IN todays world or in anyworld...no body gives a damn on who is right and who is wrong.... all they care is who has power, who has money and who has resources...

Him supporting Palestine has nothing to do with what Palestine but has to do with striking a balanced relationship both with Israel and with the Middle east nations who hate Isreal..as simple as that.... There are no rights and wrongs in world stage...there are only National interests ...

Talking about venom..how about reading your own posts.. You forced my hand and now you complain

Eid Mubarak (belated)......

@Topic Well i get a feeling this incidents are part of a larger plan and strategy...

What plan ?

ill qoute a post which you conveniently ignored

Him supporting Palestine has nothing to do with what Palestine but has to do with striking a balanced relationship both with Israel and with the Middle east nations who hate Isreal..as simple as that.... There are no rights and wrongs in world stage...there are only National interests ...

Talking about venom..how about reading your own posts.. You forced my hand and now you complain

What plan ?

I see, so basically with that post do you say Manmohan was lying at UN? He said just because he had to and not really meaning it? I understand your point of "best interests" but the world frowns upon double faced people. You admitting double face tactic makes you even less credible.

That being said, as per your nation's interests, be it wrong or right. Do you still stand by the claim Pakistan is behind all problems caused in your country while offering little to no tangible proof? You say it because it has been taught to you since you were a child?

You hand should be scratching your head, since you agree to one fact you claim as God's given truth while not tolerating any criticism to it.

I see, so basically with that post do you say Manmohan was lying at UN? He said just because he had to and not really meaning it? I understand your point of "best interests" but the world frowns upon double faced people. You admitting double face tactic makes you even less credible.

That being said, as per your nation's interests, be it wrong or right. Do you still stand by the claim Pakistan is behind all problems caused in your country while offering little to no tangible proof? You say it because it has been taught to you since you were a child?

You hand should be scratching your head, since you agree to one fact you claim as God's given truth while not tolerating any criticism to it.

again am going to quote the same post

There is a massive difference b/w right and wrong and relation between countries... IN todays world or in any world...no body gives a damn on who is right and who is wrong.... all they care is who has power, who has money and who has resources...

The world frowns on people who caused harm to the respective country and it frowns on people who is weak but has a lot of resources which it can take...

Yes Pakistan is behind all the problems in Kashmir..it is behind the radicalization of Kashmir..if you had never supported the jihadists in Kashmir in the early 90s...there would not have been so many deaths....the 50000 people in Kashmir could have been saved...

Back
Top Bottom