What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian Army posts in Poonch

India has started blame game again,try something new its not gonna work against us. :pakistan:

ofcourse..when all else fails..pass this fancy line...

"no respect for life, no respect for dead, usage of deaths of fellow country men for personal interests"

.am i supposed to feel bad ? Be a man and accept the reality...Reality sucks...but that is the undeniable truth...

"Be a man because of my compelling arguments/ reality checks?"

No, your mentality sucks. Whole world has a different opinion of innocent kids losing lives/ land because of "being Palestinian" crime. Go tell the families of your slain soldiers you want to use deaths of their fathers/ sons/ husbands/ brothers as a pretext for a war you desire for your deep hatred of humanity, lets see if you come back with your head still attached.

"Be a man because of my compelling arguments/ reality checks?"

No, your mentality sucks. Whole world has a different opinion of innocent kids losing lives/ land because of "being Palestinian" crime. Go tell the families of your slain soldiers you want to use deaths of their fathers/ sons/ husbands/ brothers for a war for your deep hatred of humanity, lets see if you come back with your head still attached.

Still cant stop with the insults..can you :disagree: Man you must be really agitated right now :lol:
I provided you a documentary you are free to watch..the truth is there..weather you want to be delusional or not is your choice...

Still cant stop with the insults..can you :disagree: Man you must be really agitated right now :lol:
I provided you a documentary you are free to watch..the truth is there..weather you want to be delusional or not is your choice...

I can provide you with 1000s of documentaries contrary to yours and you know they exist out there, just are too scared get a scratch on that "Shield of Truth" :omghaha: you carry around.

Your first post started with the implied insult where we would never let you live in peace, whats the matter now? We are a nation at war, don't portray us as warmongers when you have no tangible proof, just word of mouth. Say something intelligent people will praise you, regurgitate puke on forums people WILL insult you and your intelligence.

Also, I live by these famous words of Ser George Galloway, "I love to destroy bastards (In arguments)".

I can provide you with 1000s of documentaries contrary to yours and you know they exist out there, just are too scared get a scratch on that "Shield of Truth" :omghaha: you carry around.

Your first post started with the implied insult where we would never let you live in peace, whats the matter now? We are a nation at war, don't portray us as warmongers when you have no tangible proof, just word of mouth. Say something intelligent people will praise you, regurgitate puke on forums people WILL insult you and your intelligence.

Also, I live by these famous words of Ser George Galloway, "I love to destroy bastards (In arguments)".

1000 ? how about just one for a change ?

As for the rest of your post is nothing but inconsequential Garbage .... and besides...am not going to go so low as to insult a human being... i never have in this forum and i never will :disagree: ... AM not like you
You are warmongers... the entire world knows it ...... Your country has been called an "international Migrane" and not to mention an entire documentary made on BBC about Osama ...

as for the last line....that fits you more... kids should not be given access to the Internet

Just ToIlet news it appears.

"7 hours and 7,000 rounds of ammunition and mortar shelling from Pak side" according to them. Beyond absurd.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/pak-violates-ceasefire-again-opens-fire-on-indian-posts/article5009075.ece?homepage=true

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/pakistan-violates-ceasefire-again-targets-indian-army-posts-in-poonch-403760?pfrom=home-lateststories

do some research next time....

1000 ? how about just one for a change ?

As for the rest of your post is nothing but inconsequential Garbage .... and besides...am not going to go so low as to insult a human being... i never have in this forum and i never will :disagree: ... AM not like you
You are warmongers... the entire world knows it ...... Your country has been called an "international Migrane" and not to mention an entire documentary made on BBC about Osama ...

as for the last line....that fits you more... kids should not be given access to the Internet

In your whole "hard to frame" paragraph, not a single line was worth a second read. The whole block of text screams of your brainwash. You have not to point been able to concretely refute any of my comments, only propaganda videos, self proclaimed shield of truth, self made stories your daddy told you to put you to sleep, you deep hate for Pakistan, claims of problems caused by us that are never backed up be it deaths of soldiers or simple cracker going off (Loved Nisar only once for that comment) :omghaha:. Your comment's varsity hangs but by a thin thread that seems like a chain in your eyes only. Its "kids" like me who root out people that hate humanity for no reason and expose them to general public hence providing them with evidence of your psychological problems and considering the seriousness of your posts. Mods say the want quality discussions on these forums, your posts so far have been opposite and only good at inciting hatred and false beliefs among what were once Indians as well as Pakistanis with open minds, looking at all sources and evidence before producing a statement. Post items/ news/ ideas you can back up (No not NDTV and other hilariously ill informed Indian media) and finalize it where everyone can agree before insulting people..or at-least trying to.

A pat on the back for me :)

Good job, continue the assault until the outposts are destroyed and their occupants or until they vacate the outposts, clear the area and move in the infantry and the crescent flag.

Emotional Banter

I asked you for one documentary out of 1000nds....either give a link or shut it :disagree: .... The rest of your post is nothing but emotional banter... ..

So suddenly the oh so human rights champion of Palestine is laughing over deaths of Soldiers.... you are incredibly easy to expose.....Only a fool would fall for that.. :lol:

Good job, continue the assault until the outposts are destroyed and their occupants or until they vacate the outposts, clear the area and move in the infantry and the crescent flag.

Do you want a war ? :undecided: The other guy above was trying to blame me for saying Pakistanis are warmongers....

Back
Top Bottom