What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian Army posts in Poonch

I asked you for one documentary out of 1000nds....either give a link or shut it :disagree: .... The rest of your post is nothing but emotional banter... ..

So suddenly the oh so human rights champion of Palestine is laughing over deaths of Soldiers.... you are incredibly easy to expose.....Only a fool would fall for that.. :lol:

Ha! exposed, just how I was defeated a few posts ago? You still claim items without any justification, it already is second nature of your army.

Just a two second Google search shows your own nation backing the Palestinian people and their struggle, forget whole world who you are never gonna believe. What did you expose in me or is it the other way around?? In before..lalala...this guy is not right..no one believes in Palestinian lies (Apparently your nation minus you does).. talk about denials/ delusions.

Good news is that, people like your self are very few. India and Pakistan can learn to live in peace after tools like yourself exit this world. :cheers:

P.S. Please do quote me where I LoLed at deaths of soldiers, I have a strong itch to insult you on this one too.

Last edited by a moderator:
whats start it again ?:what: no officer is crazy and start fire without any reason

Our nations are both adamant the other party was to blame. Ultimate result? More orphans and families left without their loved ones. So sad. Incidents like this are forgotten in a few weeks but not for loved ones. Their pain is forever.

Y are we talking about Palestenians?

no clue how i got there ..... :lol:

Ha! exposed, just how I was defeated a few posts ago? You still claim items without any justification, it already is second nature of your army.

Just a two second Google search shows your own nation backing the Palestinian people and their struggle, forget whole world who you are never gonna believe. What did you expose in me or is it the other way around?? In before..lalala...this guy is not right..no one believes in Palestinian lies (Apparently your nation minus you does).. talk about denials/ delusions.

Good news is that, people like your self are very few. India and Pakistan can learn to live in peace after tools like yourself exit this world. :cheers:

Do you even know what a documentary is ? Go look it up in a dictionary:lol:

If Engaging in emotional banter and personal insults is defeating..then go right ahead...but anyone else with a rational state of mind knows who is being delusional...now if u want rant about Palestine open a new thread...
Besides..... you failed to answer every question i asked... which makes you a failure...

Last edited by a moderator:
Our nations are both adamant the other party was to blame. Ultimate result? More orphans and families left without their loved ones. So sad. Incidents like this are forgotten in a few weeks but not for loved ones. Their pain is forever.

its happen in both sides dear last jawan we lost two weeks ago .meet Shaheed Sepoy Asam Iqbal who embraced shahadat due to unprovoked indian firing at LOC on July 27, 2013.
Sepoy-Asim-Iqbal-embraces-Shahadat-due-to-unprovoked-Indian-firing.jpg

ISPR.jpg

942446_676523199027955_898359187_n.jpg

The cycle of blood will never end ... its tu -tu mai - mai at the border

well i always wish there must be peace like nowhere else on earth but its only a wish a dead wish .

no clue how i got there ..... :lol:

If Engaging in emotional banter and personal insults is defeating..then go right ahead...but anyone else with a rational state of mind knows who is being delusional...now if u want rant about Palestine open a new thread...
Besides..... you failed to answer every question i asked... which makes you a failure...

Obviously you have overlooked the video/ link you have been requesting for a while that I just posted because its embarrassing to you. Secondly you haven't still quoted me on the alleged Lol at dead soldiers. Yet, apparently I am a failure that couldn't answer your questions while the same word applies on you with interest compounding every post. There are no emotions but laughter here bud, I am watching a movie, insulting you, playing a PC game all together. :)

Is the entire nation of pakistan completely delusional ?! What is wrong with you people ??

its happen in both sides dear last jawan we lost two weeks ago .meet Shaheed Sepoy Asam Iqbal who embraced shahadat due to unprovoked indian firing at LOC on July 27, 2013.
Sepoy-Asim-Iqbal-embraces-Shahadat-due-to-unprovoked-Indian-firing.jpg

ISPR.jpg

942446_676523199027955_898359187_n.jpg

I know that and my Comment was for the Martyrs from India and Pakistan.

Obviously you have overlooked the video/ link you have been requesting for a while that I just posted because its embarrassing to you. Secondly you haven't still quoted me where I Loled at dead soldiers. Yet, apparently I am a failure that couldn't answer your questions while the same word applies on you with interest compounding every post. There are no emotions but laughter here bud, I am watching a movie, insulting you, playing a PC game all together. :)

If you think that Video is a documentary then you need to go to school....

May_the_Fail_be_with_You_by_RedTusker.jpg

yep i know dear but most of people are here blind patriots . i was watching on tv 4 solders were from bihar were really poor backgrounds i wish families have some support and i feel sad for them too .

Most of the Soldiers are really poor on both our countries .... they were offered compensation but unfortunately one of them denied it ... Kashmir conflict will never end .... because the existence of the conflict serves the interests of some people on both sides of the border...

If you think that Video is a documentary then you need to go to school....

May_the_Fail_be_with_You_by_RedTusker.jpg

Ha! I actually did better than that, I presented you with a speech on an international stage recognized by the world including your country.

Documentary is a collection of a person's / group's ideas/ findings about a fact.

Speech at UN, however, is the voice of nation through the elected leader! :rofl:

P.S. I see that you have collectively failed to quote me two times where I LOL'ed at dead soldiers, care to save your remaining bruised respect by doing so?

Back
Top Bottom