What's new

Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian Army posts in Poonch

joekrish

Reaction score
Country
India
Pakistan violates ceasefire again, targets Indian Army posts in Poonch
Edited by Surabhi Malik | Updated: August 10, 2013 08:28 IST
Amid growing tension between India and Pakistan over the killing of five Indian soldiers, the Pakistani army has once again violated the ceasefire.

According to reports, several posts of the Indian army in Poonch sector of Jammu and Kashmir were targeted by the Pakistani army around midnight, forcing the Indian side to retaliate.

The firing continued till 3 am today. No causalities were however reported.

Just four day ago on Tuesday, five Indian soldiers patrolling the Line of Control were killed by terrorists backed by the Pakistani Army.

The incident has cast a shadow on the scheduled meeting between the Prime Ministers of the two countries scheduled to take place in New York next month.

On Thursday, newly-elected Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif tried to ease tensions by urging both sides to work swiftly to shore up a 10-year ceasefire. Mr Sharif expressed his sadness over the loss of life and said it was "imperative" for India and Pakistan to take "effective steps to ensure and restore" the truce.

Though the Indian government has not yet officially commented on whether the assault on the jawans will alter the meeting plan, sources say it is clear that "business as usual" will not continue with Pakistan and that the neighbour will have to effectively demonstrate its commitment to curbing attacks in India.

Sources said India is likely to delay its response to Islamabad's proposal for secretary level talks on issues like the Wullar Barrage, the Tulbul Navigation Project and Sir Creek.

BBC News - Pakistan 'army air strike kills dozens of civilians'

and i can get a lot more links

Your far worse... A terror factory neighborhood is a curse for India

Terrorists love to hide in between civilians, thought you'd know better. Least none of your civilians fell prey to our guns. Wish I could say the same for the astronomy experts barking day and night to our east.

Going with the same friendly fire/ collateral damage logic, you should be ready to admit the terror factory of Israel, the unfortunate airstrikes almost weekly on civilians in Palestine and else where, which is where this "humanity" of yours goes down the toilet since you gotta be sweet to them for weapons and what not. As usual, a tool.

Terrorists love to hide in between civilians, thought you'd know better. Least none of your civilians fell prey to our guns. Wish I could say the same for the astronomy experts barking day and night to our east.

Going with the same friendly fire/ collateral damage logic, you should be ready to admit the terror factory of Israel, the unfortunate airstrikes almost weekly on civilians in Palestine and else where, which is where this "humanity" of yours goes down the toilet since you gotta be sweet to them for weapons and what not. As usual, a tool.

Sure...terrorists hiding in civilians..i could very much say the same......

ever heard of Pallywood...

Pallywood - YouTube

i lost all respect for Palestinians when i saw this

Sure...terrorists hiding in civilians..i could very much say the same......

ever heard of Pallywood...

Pallywood - YouTube

i lost all respect for Palestinians when i saw this

You really didn't have any respect for them from the start. Your ability to lie is lower than a 3 year old. See one of your family member in pieces in-front of you one fine morning, just because they tried to fight for their land and freedom or hell even just sitting around in the only land allowed to them just with a crime of being from that land and you'll get back that "lost" respect.

Tools like your self think they got anything on anyone, throw around claims and proofs hanging by a thread , go back to your cave and preach the hatred to fellow cavemen. Sane beings despise people like you. :)

You really didn't have any respect for them from the start. Your ability to lie is lower than a 3 year old. See one of your family member in pieces in-front of you one fine day just because they tried to fight for their land and freedom or hell even just sitting around in the only land allowed to them just with a crime of being from that land and you'll get back that "lost" respect.

Tools like your self think they got anything on anyone, go back to your cave and preach the hatred to fellow cavemen. Open minded society and sane beings despise people like you. :)

no point in insulting me...your already lost

If the grievance was so true...there would be no need to make stuff up like this...90% of what happens is fake.... Its really sad that Palestinians go as low as they can get just go get some sympathy ....

no point in insulting me...your already lost

If the grievance was so true...there would be no need to make stuff up like this...90% of what happens is fake.... Its really sad that Palestinians go as low as they can get just go get some sympathy ....

Ha! I have already lost because of your compelling argument or the usual indian phrase "because we said so" ? Maybe its in your genes that makes you and your military think on the same low intellect wavelength. Sitting behind a computer, in a cosy room calling deaths of numerous children fake. Yeah, you are a real man, just like your astronomy experts that get excited shooting unarmed women along LoC. Have your own child, if you have one, to be slaughtered by monsters and have another person claim the death was fake and we'll see if your balls remain intact. Insulting warmongers who have never seen a man die in-front of their eyes is the only way, the world needs to see your true self.

Ha! I have already lost because of your compelling argument or the usual indian phrase "because we said so" ? Maybe its in your genes that makes you and your military think on the same low intellect wavelength. Sitting behind a computer, in a cosy room calling deaths of numerous children fake, yeah you are real man, just like your astronomy experts that get excited shooting unarmed women along LoC. Insulting you is the only way, the world needs to see your true self.

Your argument applies more to yourself than anyone else.....All you can ever see is the Delusional evil Indian army innocent Kashmirs/ Evil Israel and innocent Palestinians..your brainwashed .... You are afraid of the truth..that is why you insult... Its Pathetic...

and btw WTF is intellectual wavelength ? :omghaha:

Your argument applies more to yourself than anyone else.....All you can ever see is the Delusional evil Indian army innocent Kashmirs/ Evil Israel and innocent Palestinians..your brainwashed .... You are afraid of the truth..that is why you insult... Its Pathetic...

and btw WTF is intellectual wavelength ? :omghaha:

Afraid of the truth, the whole International community disbelieves the deaths innocent Palestinians living in their own homes getting blown to pieces just because of the crime "being a Palestinian". Yeah you got all the truth there, one or a group of saints that know it all in India, you don't even have to prove anything because you people just never lie. Really ironic you even mention brainwashing. I'd like to see your changed reaction the day you actually go out of your cave and see an a loved one get killed in-front of yourself and media call him evil and the death justified.

You got nothing to hold on to, just a two cent tool.

Afraid of the truth, the whole International community disbelieves the deaths innocent Palestinians living in their own homes getting blown to pieces just because of the crime "being a Palestinian". Yeah you got all the truth there, one or a group of saints that know it all in India, you don't even have to prove anything because you people just never lie. Really ironic you even mention brainwashing. I'd like to see your changed reaction the day you actually go out of your cave and see an a loved one get killed in-front of yourself and others call him evil.

that is the most disgusting thing about them..they use "human empathy" to make a fool out of them..people like you are easily fooled... Add some fancy sentences like " how would u feel it she was your sister/child/wife" and people are willing accept any BS out there.. Critical thinking has been lost.... Its their own fault ...

Pallywood - truth in the middle east hollyland, what goes behind the scenes and for the cameras - YouTube

nobody believes the Palestinian lies..and even if they are not lying...no one but the delusional ones will believe them...

I'm still waiting for what some people here threatened me would soon come upon Pakistan.

that is the most disgusting thing about them..they use "human empathy" to make a fool out of them..people like you are easily fooled... Add some fancy sentences like " how would u feel it she was your sister/child/wife" and people are willing accept any BS out there.. Critical thinking has been lost.... Its their own fault ...

Pallywood - truth in the middle east hollyland, what goes behind the scenes and for the cameras - YouTube

nobody believes the Palestinian lies..and even if they are not lying...no one but the delusional ones will believe them...

No need to add fancy sentences. Only the wearer can tell if the boot fits. Pray you never have to witness such a thing happen to self, the day all your internet bravery gets shot down and just to add insult to injury, media calls your problems lies. Many people like you on internet, no respect for life, no respect for dead, usage of deaths of fellow country men for personal interests. Yeah, a man of honor you are.

No need to add fancy sentences. Only the wearer can tell if the boot fits. Pray you never have to witness such a thing happen to self, the day all your internet bravery gets shot down and just to add insult to injury, media calls your problems lies. Many people like you on internet, no respect for life, no respect for dead, usage of deaths of fellow country men for personal interests. Yeah, a man of honor you are.

ofcourse..when all else fails..pass this fancy line...

"no respect for life, no respect for dead, usage of deaths of fellow country men for personal interests"

.am i supposed to feel bad ? Be a man and accept the reality...Reality sucks...but that is the undeniable truth...

Back
Top Bottom