What's new

Pakistan to deport Afghan refugees

True Pakistani,

I think you are the one who is talking out of his aaz! Read your statement yourself again and the words you have chosen. I think every should speak their mind, no need for solidarity, everything should be clear and every's position. A position and principle is something that one should be consistent with. I think I know where you stand too with you "Typical Afghan, take the good gesture but return it with a knife to the back." You are either saying this out of emotions, ignorance or you are another the "two face shataanPakistani" a proverb some Afghan use. Read your first post and then tell how is an "Afghan back-stabbing". I think this is a good thread and very educating, indeed.

Last edited:
By the way, I see you edited your insulting and abusive post. Whats is it that you know?

I edit my typos, you know its ramadan the rest remain... good for you I am genuinly happy.

Oh look who is complaining about getting stabbed in the back? I didn't get that, please try it again?;)

have a cool glass of water then open your eyes yourself and you will learn what you seek to know

I reiterate - Pakistan has been very kind and hospitable host to the Afghans (whether they were refugees or merchants or whoever).

all we ask -- respect the host country, and dont bring problems over here. To all the hard-working, genuine Afghans who came to Pakistan or were born in Pakistan and are dedicated to working hard and self/society-betterment ---more power to them.

As claimed by our afghan friend there are 3 types of Afghan living in Pakistan, the business men, those living in camps and the other people living in diffrent cities of whom he have no idea. I would like to ask him to visit Pakistan and see how Afghans are living in Pakistan. The second thing; i'll give him some details on these three classes of Afghans:

Business men class: there are only few afghans who are doing good business in pakistan and in the correct (honest) way, most of these business mens are drugs dealers, smugglers and a variety of crimanls and they gain $$ using their own afghani childrens and by kidnaping also innocent pakistani childrens. The people living in camps are mostly poor peoples who are often used by terrorists. Those living in diffrent pakistani cities, i'll give you example of Islamabad bcz i'm aware about the situation there; In my neighbours there was a wealthy afghan family, i was living in sector G-10/4 at that time and there were diffrent foreigners living there in the same street, British, American, French etc. One day police knocked at our door and asked info about our afghan neighbours and they turned out be smugglers and night before they escaped from the house. We were always so kind with them, offered them all the help they need, even give guaranty for them to get a fixed line phone and they turne out to be criminals! There are good and bad people everywhere in the world but 90% of afghan people which i ever met were rude, anti-pakistani, criminals, robers etc. So how could you expect to have a good opinion for them? islamabad was a very peacefull city with no robery and criminals,but from 1992 when the flow of afghan people started in Islamabad they literally changed everything. The law & order situation, the living situations everything. They deeply effect our society. I've also seen many afghans having illegally obtained Pakistani ID cards. I've serious concerns on this matter.

I've learn one main thing in my life. Always respect the place and people where you live specially when you are a foreigner living abroad and i also know very well how does you feel when the people of that place blame you, it's not so easy (but not impossible) to adjust our self even if you are living with them from your childhood (i'm talking about my own experience of almost 17 years here in Italy since my childhood). Peacefull integration is very important. which is not happend in Pakistan bcz most afghans are not pro-Pakistan nor they want to be. For this i'll like to say that Afghans must turn back to their homes back in Afghanistan otherwise they have to be pro-pakistani and help our country to become strong and over come all the difficulties which we are facing now days.

I think it might be some of these bloody Afghans who facilitate this trade.

So trade is a bad thing?
And as long as this sort of interaction persist, I would see those bloody Pakistani also in Afghanistan, though not in the number that Afghans are in Pakistan. Hopefully, when things settle down in Afghanistan, believe me you wont see them in Pakistan again

Watch ur tongue bloody....

After USSR left afghanistan was the situation not better?
And I read somewhere that AFghans have brought with them prostitution to the highly culturered and affluent imperial Pakistan which you guys seem to represent in your high words and language. Have they really brought prostituion to Pakistan? Come on for god's sake! Did Afghans open the Heera-Mandai red light district of Lahore, where you guys along with those prostitues used to serve the Angreez masters?

It was opened by sikhs not angreez.

Angreez masters? like russians,greeks,mongols,persians who ........

Take a look :
RAWA.ORG: Lifting the veil on the Afghan sex trade

Sex trade thrives in Afghanistan - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

Child Prostitution - Afghanistan

Sex trade thrives in Afghanistan

They all report afghan prostitutes working in Pakistan , even heri mandi is full of them.

No offence i know its coz of poverty but this guy made me show him the bitter truth.

On the other hand, I think Afghans still consider Pashtunkhwa as our ancesteral land, last I checked the border is not even recognised.:cheesy:

By whom? afgani government?:rofl:
U need a Visa to visit Pakistan and if u come illegally thts another thing.

I have more in common with a person in Quetta and Waziristan than may be most people from Panjab and Sind has, and that will be hardly changed.:tongue:

I dont think u have anything in common with us people of Balouchistan or even KP..

Hell no wonder ur killing eachother in ur own country afghanistan:rofl:
Wat a shame

Funny, even they dislike u there!... infacts in peshawer there is a sayin tht afghanis can kill their own ... for a pack of malboro or a man for 50 rs. Or never trust a kabuli i hope u know..... they r called mohajirs n kabulis in nwfp.

Sad.

i forgive my misguided Pekhawari brothers for their hatred towards their own kind. over a century of English slash Pakistani indoctrination has not taught them well

I understand some Pekhawaris prefer to speak Urdu, dance to Bhangra, dismiss their fellow Pashtuns and enjoy the prestige that comes with living in places named after foreigners like Abbot and Hari Singh.

I understand that decades of indoctrination has led Pekhawaris to accept their status as the Frontier capital, as opposed to the former Winter capital of the free and proud Pakhtuns

When our country is prosperous, God willing, their attitudes will change

Well, Suri thank you for bringing that up; and I would say there is a fraction of truth to what Suri has said.

The two countries are too close and linked too much too closely
to exist independent of each other; the sooner we can realize this the better.

Then we can continue on finding modalities of co-existence.

If one sets aside their emotions, which I will be the first to admit is rather difficult, then one will see the a confederacy of sorts between the two countries is inevitable

Id rather see my united Pakhtunkhwa...but the trend is there

So trade is a bad thing?

Watch ur tongue bloody....

After USSR left afghanistan was the situation not better?

It was opened by sikhs not angreez.

Angreez masters? like russians,greeks,mongols,persians who ........

Take a look :
RAWA.ORG: Lifting the veil on the Afghan sex trade

Sex trade thrives in Afghanistan - World news - South and Central Asia - Afghanistan - msnbc.com

Child Prostitution - Afghanistan

Sex trade thrives in Afghanistan

They all report afghan prostitutes working in Pakistan , even heri mandi is full of them.

No offence i know its coz of poverty but this guy made me show him the bitter truth.

By whom? afgani government?:rofl:
U need a Visa to visit Pakistan and if u come illegally thts another thing.

I dont think u have anything in common with us people of Balouchistan or even KP..

Hell no wonder ur killing eachother in ur own country afghanistan:rofl:
Wat a shame

There is no difference between Qandahar and Quetta. Lar aw Bar yaw Afghan.

You are for all intents and purposes an Indian. You are the same as the people of Gujarat or Punjab. All Desis. All Indic. Theres certainly nothing wrong with that. I dont hold that against you, or view you in lesser esteem as a result. I think you should be proud of your shared Indian history, and I think your religious differences are being exploited tragically to separate you from your Indian heritage and kin.

We are an Iranic people. You are the people of the east of the Indus.

The people of Afghanistan gave the world poets, conquerors, philosophers.

If you reject India, then my friend What is your history? Is it not the history of the Turks, Persians and Afghans?

Last edited:
When our country is prosperous, God willing, their attitudes will change

Orokai khola lobey khabaary

having grown up in Peshawar for most of my life, I can assure you that they wont.

and ethno-centric attitudes like that of yours will do you no justice

our loyalties are to Pakistan, and Pakistan only. Thanks.

:pakistan:

Orokai khola lobey khabaary

having grown up in Peshawar for most of my life, I can assure you that they wont.

and ethno-centric attitudes like that of yours will do you no justice

our loyalties are to Pakistan, and Pakistan only. Thanks.

:pakistan:

Wrora, I forgive you for choosing a foreigner as your compatriot, countryman and colleague as opposed to your brother.

I forgive you for denouncing your blood, as you grew up in an educational system where you taught about an English speaking Indian as your father as opposed to Khushal Khan, Ahmad Shah, Mirwais Khan, Sher Shah etc

I forgive you for choosing to reject your legacy as conqueror of India, and instead subjecting yourself to an Indian (even if theyre Musalman)

I forgive you for going along with the ISI plan to destroy Pakhtun culture and nationalism in the name of an Islam that the ISI doesnt respect themselves

I ask your forgiveness, if my love for my people comes across as naive. The historical freedom and independence west of the Durand does that sometimes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom