What's new

Pakistan:The land of pure and purpose

It always amuses me how indian get attracted to anything that contains letter pakistan now this article has clearly stated for them to stay away but still they wont live without poking their nose.I just wonder if there is a way to keep them off a certain thread , Is there any?

I myself am not against peace with India but without settling Kashmir now I assure you all after a few years by strengthening their position in siachin they will be asking Pakistan for gilgit-balitistan which though never was a part of Kashmir but is important for india to establish a link with Afghanistan and CAR's..

And india is never gonna give Kashmir by mere talks they will have to be forced ...which may or may not be militarily ...But without settling Kashmir peace with india is impossible and all those who advocate peace with india should understand this.

I do agree with ahadess as have heard things to that tune earlier but such speculation that its going to be in 2013 before US withdraws from Afghanistan is uncertain.Just did some research online to verify muslim population in world and this is what I found.

CSU963.gif

And I was surprised to see that Russian army is going to be a muslim majority army by 2020 so his claim about 41% muslims seems right.

Russian Army will be a majority Muslim Army by 2020 - The Student Room

Couple of corrections for you, US alone is estimated at 7-10 million Muslims. Canada should have more by this logic as well, China has only about 20 millionish Muslims so that number is way too high, Pakistan has 180 million Muslims and Bangladesh 150 million so that number is wrong as well by nearly 100 million. India supposedly has 200 million muslims since our Indians friends always like pointing out they have more Muslims than Pakistan. Also Indonesia has nearly 240 million Muslims which is the largest population of Muslims in the world. Also Europe's estimates are too low I have seen some estimates as high as 50 million although it should be somewhere between 10 and 50. The rest seem about right but so many mistakes on one map.

@KingMamba93 Thanks for your input as that makes the case more strong..Yeah regarding china we have clarified earlier as well..This map is from economist may be they committed the mistake regarding china but you see they under stated at other places one never knows how they work..

@PakEagle I totally agree with you ...If india can understand the benefits she will get by resolving kashmir as per kashmiries wishes this whole region will enjoy lasting peace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom