What's new

Pakistan tells two Indian journalists to leave within week

Height of insecurity, Goverment of Pakistan and establishment is taking plenty of inputs from idiots like Mabashir Luckman and Zaid Hamid; it seems.

That's what even i want just everything from Pakistan to be ended whatever relation it is. But the prob is that those guys do it. But our bloody govt is always keep hoping on aman ka tamasha that something will improve. I want it to be tit for tat. Hope this time we'll get a better and much anticipated govt.

Why crib about this? I certainly don't give a damn.

Apart from the nationalist Indians here who out of a Masochistic habit invite pakistani trolling, Indians don't really care about pakistan at this point, or shouldn't.

It is about time we locked down and looked after our own.

Their house, their rules, their business.

Forget trade, forget relations, forget Press presence in each other's country, Indians should at this point be concerned about lifting our economy and fixing our own problems.

That's what even i want just everything from Pakistan to be ended whatever relation it is. But the prob is that those guys do it. But our bloody govt is always keep hoping on aman ka tamasha that something will improve. I want it to be tit for tat. Hope this time we'll get a better and much anticipated govt.

How about you take a practical step and stop posting on a PAKISTANI FORUM instead of looking towards your Indian govt.

Secondly what you want your bloody government do in this case (the journalists)??

Secondly what you want your bloody government do in this case (the journalists)??
Reason.

How about you take a practical step and stop posting on a PAKISTANI FORUM instead of looking towards your Indian govt.
LOL. If that would've done what i wanted. You wouldn't be seeing me here now :lol:

:) we are NOT bound.
I bet your govt. WILL have to answer and it will :dirol:

When you dont have any of ours then why you even want more than the privilege itself
ummm....Please be more specific. Not getting any of your "ours" "yours".:unsure:

Knowing the Indians nasty habit of poking their nose in unrelated matters and frivolous behaviour , these two were most probably sent packing for professional misconduct.
Hold your horses cowboy. Let the responsible authorities answer.

Last edited:
Knowing the Indians nasty habit of poking their nose in unrelated matters and frivolous behaviour , these two were most probably sent packing for professional misconduct.

Look WHO is saying that!!!! :rofl:

journalist were probably hindus and its well known how much hindus are suffering inside Pakistan so its not really a surprise they hate us hindus ....we should immediately throw back **** entertainers and journalist out of our country too..

still they are in Pakistan, Let me know how many pakistan's are their in India, and how freely they are moving and able to investigate...?

So other journalists should be kicked out too?since this month looks like a kicking journalist month:sarcastic:

Now now don't bring in Kashmir here,that's a completely different issue talon ji :)
Talon* was referring to Kashmiri Students not Kashmir....cheekybird read carefully.

Currently, there are no Pakistani journalists in India. As per an agremeent, 2 journalists are allowed in each others' countries. Maybe, this is a message being sent out by the GoP to the GoI to give visas to Pakistani journalists. Now, this is of course, based on the assumption that a Pakistani journalist has applied for a visa since 2011 and that has been refused by the GoI.

India reacts strongly after Pakistan asks two Indian journalists to leave the country

NEW DELHI, In a strong reaction, India on Wednesday termed as "regrettable and unfortunate" the expulsion of the two Indian correspondents in Pakistan and said not allowing independent journalists to function was a "retrograde step".

Asserting that free flow of information between India and Pakistan has long been recognized as an important confidence building measure, the external affairs ministry spokesperson said this confidence building measure (CBM) should be safeguarded by all concerned.

In an abrupt action, Pakistan has expelled the two Indian journalists, Press Trust of India's Snehesh Alex Philip and The Hindu newspaper's Meena Menon, posted there and asked them late on Tuesday night to leave within seven days without assigning any reason.

"It is regrettable and unfortunate that the two Indian correspondents in Pakistan have been asked to leave prematurely and suddenly only a few months after their arrival there.

"Not allowing independent journalists to function is a retrograde step especially as free flow of information between India and Pakistan has long been recognised as an important confidence building measure," the spokesperson said.

Asked if expulsion could be related to the ongoing ferment and debate in Pakistan about the media and the differences between various organs of state on freedom of media, he said, "We are surprised that there have been numerous allegations against India in the ongoing controversy in Pakistan on media freedom and the different views of Pakistan institutions thereto.

"The stationing of journalists and free flow of information is an important CBM and should be safeguarded by all concerned."

India reacts strongly after Pakistan asks two Indian journalists to leave the country - The Times of India

Back
Top Bottom