What's new

Pakistan tells two Indian journalists to leave within week

Well these journalist should thank their stars that they are back home in one piece... Talented Pakistanis should be allowed in India, no reason for other way around. I love Atif's voice and Ramiz Raja's pitch reports....

I dont understand why is this even a news? Staying or entering a country is a privilege not a right. Any country can refuse to renew or issue a visa.
It's not news just Bcoz indian journalist was asked to leave?:D

Talon* was referring to Kashmiri Students not Kashmir....cheekybird read carefully.
This is not Kashmiri student thread it's pakistan asking indian journalists to leave,read carefully:coffee:

Well these journalist should thank their stars that they are back home in one piece... Talented Pakistanis should be allowed in India, no reason for other way around. I love Atif's voice and Ramiz Raja's pitch reports....
And I like ranbhir kapoor and arjun rampal AND Rahul Gandhi:partay:

NOW THEY WIOLL NOT PLAY CRICKET WITH US FOR THE NEXT 3 YEARS :p

This is no big deal Inidan police spies on every pakistani who visits India and they record their every movement
pakistani's dont even bother if there is some Indian visitor in their neighbourhood

That happens from both way...but this reporter thing,you r having real mess in your country sweety.
Well, atleast we do send them back...not in a body bag that is :enjoy: nor do they need to visit a hospital while they are staying here! ;)

Still ego problem?:dirol:...Any way good luck:yahoo:
How is it an ego prob that for their safety we told the journalists to leave the country and not end up in the hospital or morgue? Its called courtesy to the guest!

How is it an ego prob that for their safety we told the journalists to leave the country and not end up in the hospital or morgue? Its called courtesy to the guest!
Yeah...when you say so, we believe you
IMG_332641421467340.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom