What's new

Pakistan tells two Indian journalists to leave within week

well done pak ...,now it's our turn lets kick each and every single Pakistani singer/actor/actresses out of our soil
we dont need our singer, actors or actresses back, you can keep them or toss them in the gutter

well done pak ...,now it's our turn lets kick each and every single Pakistani singer/actor/actresses out of our soil
and we have the retaliatory in process! Stupidity has no limits...

Journalitst are dying in Pakistan...for Indians' protection we dont renew their visa and this is the thanks we get :tsk:

BTW @scorpionx we didnt accuses them of anything..just didnt extend their visa...not sure what the fuss is about...Isnt security important? Were they killed, Indians would have asked why no security was provided why werent they warned and the long list trails...But yea lets wait for their replacements ;)

I think they were journalists from The Hindu. Which is surprising.

Espionage charges?
One is from Hindu and another from PTI. No specific charges. If they were booked under espionage charges, do you believe Pakistan would just the let things go by denying visas? :lol:

No offence but actually you are the guys who are crying since independence. Even in this post you are crying about kashmir all that we do is shoo you guys away :lol:

Esp India...coz they cry the loudest and for the longest periods of time!

Just like they chased the Kashmiri students from India when some got roughed up for supporting Pakistan...

One is from Hindu and another from PTI. No specific charges. If they were booked under espionage charges, do you believe Pakistan would just the let things go by denying visas? :lol:

So what did they do? I know one of them is Meena Menon. I have read her reports from Pakistan. They have been objective so far.

They didn't like what they have been writing about them?

I thought its the pakistani journalists making sh!t?:azn: Flash back hamid Mir episode cough cough:whistle:

Journalist ka Kia kaam hota hai,you don't know?:D
kya kaam hota hai jee.......
aap hi bata do.....:D:D

So what did they do? I know one of them is Meena Menon. I have read her reports from Pakistan. They have been objective so far.

Nothing Ravi. As @Talon said it must be security concerns and the immediate Indian reaction what the Pakistani government is fearing about. And it is right IMO. Things are not going quite well for the journalists at this moment.

No offence but actually you are the guys who are crying since independence. Even in this post you are crying about kashmir all that we do is shoo you guys away :lol:
None taken...do you see anyone crying? There is protest then there is floods of people with a similar agenda pushing their agenda (crying) ...Do I need to give you a definition:

1. To sob or shed tears because of grief, sorrow, or pain; weep.
2. To call loudly; shout.
To utter a characteristic sound or call. Used of an animal.
4. To demand or require immediate action or remedy: grievances crying out for redress.
v.tr.
1. To utter loudly; call out.
2. To proclaim or announce in public: crying one's wares in the marketplace.
3. To bring into a particular condition by weeping: cry oneself to sleep.
4. Archaic To beg for; implore: cry forgiveness.
n. pl. cries (krīz)
1. A loud utterance of an emotion, such as fear, anger, or despair.
2. A loud exclamation; a shout or call.
3. A fit of weeping: had a good long cry.
4. An urgent entreaty or appeal.
5. A public or general demand or complaint.
6. A common view or general report.
7. An advertising of wares by calling out: venders' cries at the fish market.
8. A rallying call or signal: a cry to arms.
9. A slogan, especially a political one.
10. The characteristic call or utterance of an animal.
a.
The baying of hounds during the chase.
b. A pack of hounds.
12. Obsolete Clamor; outcry.
13. Obsolete A public announcement; a proclamation.

Nothing Ravi. As @Talon said it must be security concerns and the immediate Indian reaction what the Pakistani government is fearing about. And it is right IMO. Things are not going quite well for the journalists at this moment.

Ah O.K.

That makes more sense. So they don't want Indian journalists getting caught in the crossfire perhaps?

They didn't like what they have been writing about them?

No such concerns. It's the same reasons for which International cricket is no longer played in Pakistan. It's simply too dangerous a place for people and professions.

Back
Top Bottom