What's new

Pakistan scores a diplomatic brownie point: Kayani gets Russia to 'ignore'

I think its Russian way of sending messages to India for getting closer to Washington. Indian reaction will formulate Russian policy but Russia wont just discard india for it has been a very good milk producing cow

:lol: till now only USA was using Pakistan.. Now it seems Russia is also doing the same to send a message to India :rofl:

C'mon guys, when will you get sick of being used by bigger powers for their own interests..

Go ahead Hamid Gul enjoy the brownie point, it pretty hard to come across any positive news out of Pakistan nowadays anyways. Russia did acknowledge Pakistan's attempts to build bridges so yeah a minor victory there for you so go ahead celebrate it and knock yourselves out. :enjoy:

Real politik....my a$$.
Now we have to learn from these guys about foreign policy whose own foreign policy has failed over and over again.

Though Real-politik is very dirty indeed, it is much cleaner than your dirty a$$.

It is not our foreign policy that has failed. It is you guys who are losing at geo-political level and have only one remaining place - American shoulder to cry on.

Indians kids here brag "Oh oh we have alot of projects with Russia" blah blah...While Russians don't give a sh!t about Indian Defence Minister and instead prefer to meet General Kiyani!!! :lol:

Bhartiyon ki aukat hi yeh hai...

Wow..So much of hatred!!!!!!!!...Dont u worry chief...There is a reason behind this..after the US leave..who is going to keep you guys in Line....Exit USA enter USSR..wait and watch...Check mate.

Though Real-politik is very dirty indeed, it is much cleaner than your dirty a$$.

It is not our foreign policy that has failed. It is you guys who are losing at geo-political level and have only one remaining place - American shoulder to cry on.

Care to explain how? start with what is India's Geo political goals first and then go on to say how we failed and how we are losing at what Geo political level - I see you repeating the same lines in all India related threads. Go ahead and break it up for us.

Wow..So much of hatred!!!!!!!!...Dont u worry chief...There is a reason behind this..after the US leave..who is going to keep you guys in Line....Exit USA enter USSR..wait and watch...Check mate.

Don't think the Russians will be as lenient as the US with Taliban attacks originating out of Pakistani territory. This is a sure shot conflict zone. If Russian interests are hit inside Afg they will not be pleased.

Has anyone wondered that to avoid India Pakistan is unknowingly inviting India's biggest and oldest friend into their western flanks - I think the Pakistani's are losing the plot big time, Russians are not here to sell you weapons only they are here to take over the area as they did previously.

Anatoly is busy in India right now talking business and probably must have talked about Kayani's visit and both the Anatoly and Antony must have had a laugh about it.

What ? No.
Actually they had a laugh when Antony asked Anatoly to pay the PENALTY OF 600CR for delaying Gorshkov. :lol:

Serious note: Sure they will talk about Keyani's visit but wont DARE talk about Penalty.

Care to explain how? start with what is India's Geo political goals first and then go on to say how we failed and how we are losing at what Geo political level - I see you repeating the same lines in all India related threads. Go ahead and break it up for us.

I have explained it many times before. Please go read that again.

I have explained it many times before. Please go read that again.

In midst of all that blabber and rhetoric that normally accompanies with your posts and your counters posts - I don't think I have all that much patience - go ahead and put in a few points, let's see your level of knowledge on India's Geo political goals and explain briefly how it failed and where we are losing.

Indian and Russian Friendship reached a very mature level and this thing doesn't matter much.
a) Russia and India is still the strategic partner and India have access of all russian strategic weapon , like nuclear submarine.

India has replaced all its MIG -21 with SU-30MKI
Replacing , MIG-29, Mig-27 & Jaguar with T-50
Replacing Mirage-2000 with Rafael

Pakistan is getting very happy of only meeting , IF PAK get Russian weapons then its India's advantage because now Russia also can can stop supply during wartime :)

Back
Top Bottom