What's new

Pakistan Railways, Indian Railways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tracks on this station is not electrified. My question is how much (%) of the Pakistan's railway network is electrified?

Maybe none(Don't know TBH), the electric train part was supposed to be joke, you can see a smiley there.

PAKISTANI members say Pak civilians use railways highly but I never saw crowd any station even Karachi. Some resources will be highly helpful.

PAKISTANI members say Pak civilians use railways highly but I never saw crowed any station even Karachi. Some resources will be highly helpful.

It's good to be nationalist. There is nothing wrong in it. But when it jumps over the head. It's nothing but just sucker. 1st thing as for as I know Pakistan doesn't operate electric trains. 2nd thing Pakistani trains can't cross 100 let alone 120 or 220 as my esteemed friend said. For 220km/h train needs dedicated high speed tracks and high hp locomotives.
2nd for 120km/h no train runs on full speed permitted on any type of track,then locomotive restricted and limited speed doesn't permit PAKISTAN go above 100 but i think they even doesn't cross 80-90 km/h speed.

If you are not blind enough than chck out the smiley at the end of electric part:hitwall:

As for 220km/hr, it was the title of that random youtube video that i posted. And it could be possibility cuz Shalimar Express resumed it's services after remaining closed for some period. By the video it is clear the train is cruising above 120(the max speed you are claiming for PR)

PAKISTANI members say Pak civilians use railways highly but I never saw crowed any station even Karachi. Some resources will be highly helpful.:coffee:

Doesn't matter if its Pakistan or India, we both lack on the matter of keeping the railway station and the trains clean. Priority should not just be in buying better trains, but also to maintain them, and the infrastructure.

Don't know about india but Pakistan Railways is in crises due to hifi corruption. It is said the Railway minister used to sold parts from train engines.

If you are not blind enough than chck out the smiley at the end of electric part:hitwall:

As for 220km/hr, it was the title of that random youtube video that i posted. And it could be possibility cuz Shalimar Express resumed it's services after remaining closed for some period. By the video it is clear the train is cruising above 120(the max speed you are claiming for PR)
Do you know that this loco doesn't support that much high speed leave alone track condition. train will jump off the track at 120 km/h. here in Mumbai our suburban trains reach at 80-81 in 20-30 seconds tracks are strengthened each and every day round the clock. but still there is disturbance train bubbles a lot. mail and express bubble more than locals on same track. so your presumption is wrong. Don't post random you-tube video. if post at all don't claim anything which we already know.

425736054_f10b7adf1b_z.jpg

@nationalist this is NYC subway!!

want more embarassment?. i have 100s of such pics....living in US you dont know such simple things?.jeez man....even i being a 17 year old know more than you!!

Firstly this doesn't say it is NYC subway or something, can you help out?

Secondly i posted from another source, as i cleared in an earlier post that i'm not claiming anything but i posted from another link & i provide that link too, it was you who was claiming & still you can't prove it is NYC subway, i haven't seen such place in NewYork.

Do you know that this loco doesn't support that much high speed leave alone track condition. train will jump off the track at 120 km/h. here in Mumbai our suburban trains reach at 80-81 in 20-30 seconds tracks are strengthened each and every day round the clock. but still there is disturbance train bubbles a lot. mail and express bubble more than locals on same track. so your presumption is wrong. Don't post random you-tube video. if post at all don't claim anything which we already know.

Link/Source?

Wikipedia is used by trolls. Anyone can edit it, kindly prove your claim by any Pakistani source. Thanks

PAKISTANI members say Pak civilians use railways highly but I never saw crowd any station even Karachi. Some resources will be highly helpful.

PAKISTANI members say Pak civilians use railways highly but I never saw crowed any station even Karachi. Some resources will be highly helpful.

Pakistanis travel by railways before, but after zardari regime there is very heavy corruption, out of 50 trains are working out of 500. Railway minister sold parts of engines, also the govt were bribed by Inter-Provincial Bus mafia to stop train services so that people travel by Bus more.

Ok guys i found one link & it says Max speed of PR is 120km/hr(work is being done on some tracks so that PR can acheive max speed of 140-150km/hr), whereas indian max speed is 150km/hr. It also says there was work being done on electrified train between Lahore & Khanewal which has suspended(i guess due to corruption).

Link/Source?

Wikipedia is used by trolls. Anyone can edit it, kindly prove your claim by any Pakistani source. Thanks

ok sir you win, i dont want to disturb relations b/w pakistanis and indians for a meagre railways:unsure:.....but its sad to see that if people dont accept the fault, how can they learn and move forward to implement??:undecided:....anyways leave it and keep on posting those beautiful pics......:tup:

Aray man why you posting same post again & again? Did someone wrote it for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom