What's new

Pakistan protests India glacier tourism plan

ROFL : when it comes to Pakistan it is a dispute, when it come to India it is their, WAOOO how fair.

Does it not appear to be the common denominator of all discussions in all Indian Pakistan issues out here? ROFL

O

Come on yarr Salim, one hand you say there should be no war, on other you praise steps taken toward it. which is true one plz tell me.

It is stopping any hostile action from both sides.

Isn't that Peace? ;)

you are mixing my words, when did i said Kashmir was aggression i said Siachin was an aggression. & not only by mine but with every bodies logic it is ours.

Good one.

Your action is 'conquering' and Indian action is 'aggression and war'! ;)

In Punjabi, there is a saying "Ai bhi Wah Ah, Ta bhi wah wah!". In English it is, "Head I win, Tails you lose" (when a toss with a coin is done) ;)

And you want a win win!

well i wonder what would hace happen if we supported the Khalistan movemnt, probably there will be an other country.

But you did and you still do.

It made no difference! ;)

You see dreams to make them true not to forget them : this is a Pakistani Phrase.

If dreams of victories is adequate, so be it! :)

i am not talking about defending physical boundaries that you do in war, but to defend Physiological boundries that you defend in peace.

Very sagacious and profound! :)

India has also tries many time to infiltrate Pakistani positions they didn't were are also not successful. I didn't said presence of India can be denied, i said they have captured the area by deciving us, & you were continuesly saying Siachin as your part, when it was a Part of Pakistan.

We did not occupied Kashmir we conquered it, so it is ours.

You're logic is completely flawed.

Pakistan took kashmiri areas by force........so they are occupying it illegally and against India's wishes. It does not belong to Pakistan.

When India stationed its troops in Siachin, Pakistan did not take any action, thus indicating that it is not serious about its claims.

Now Pakistan should not protest against trekking expeditions in Siachen, since I don't see Pakistan stopping civilian activities in the territories claimed by India.

As for the peace-process, India is free to do whatever it likes with the territories under its control, until and unless an agreement is reached.

We know the history of These witty moves by indian leaders in the past, as after pokhran test and during misslile test agreement they made. But what they got u know it.
Comparatively its not huge move as you think by Sardar saab by opening the occupied area for tourisim plan, which can be shattered with few rounds of Turk hawithzer alongwith peace process. By this way, you shuold tell your Sardar saab, we will unite as we often do when we face adversary and your dream of our internal tussles and turmoil will automatically come to an end.
As for US defence cooperation with you and their assistance, it will be heavier for them to keep it with you this time when they are wholly dependent on Pakistan for war on terror.

So its better to have peace and think of the folks living below poverty line.

Regards

We know the history of These witty moves by indian leaders in the past, as after pokhran test and during misslile test agreement they made. But what they got u know it.
Comparatively its not huge move as you think by Sardar saab by opening the occupied area for tourisim plan, which can be shattered with few rounds of Turk hawithzer alongwith peace process. By this way, you shuold tell your Sardar saab, we will unite as we often do when we face adversary and your dream of our internal tussles and turmoil will automatically come to an end.
As for US defence cooperation with you and their assistance, it will be heavier for them to keep it with you this time when they are wholly dependent on Pakistan for war on terror.

Regards

Good for you.

Go and send a few round of the Turkish howitzers.

What is preventing you from such a brave act?

All talk will not make us shake and quail.

It is only the frustrated who talk big to fill the vacuum of action!

It would be better to remember Roosevelt's immortal words - Talk Softly and Carry a big stick!

You have been uniting yourself for quite a few times. The result?

Let's not talk with desire and dreams.

Confine to facts.

Are you trying to console yourself?

Oooh....just try doing that will you.

Just think of the headlines around the world:

"Pakistan army doesn't fire at the Indian army all these years, but instead chooses to fire at unarmed sports enthusiasts."

Not a very good PR move for Pakistan...

If Pakistan wanted to do it they could have, but we dont want to start any War as we know it is destructive, but India dosen't seems to understand this .

Oh so such a nicey neighbour we have here.

Good for you.
Go and send a few round of the Turkish howitzers.
What is preventing you from such a brave act?

Are you a retired Fauji?

All talk will not make us shake and quail.

It is only the frustrated who talk big to fill the vacuum of action!

Your own actions and intentions lead you to such feelings.

It would be better to remember Roosevelt's immortal words - Talk Softly and Carry a big stick!
Not just learn, also act on such immortal words. Its fit you best.

You have been uniting yourself for quite a few times. The result?

Still we are unite and will unite as we have a strong bond of common faith.

The facts can't be those only which you know.... it can be beyond your imagination.

Just think of the headlines around the world:

"Pakistan army doesn't fire at the Indian army all these years, but instead chooses to fire at unarmed sports enthusiasts."

Who says Pak will send snipers to shoot at your unarmed sport enthusiasts , for them it will be enough to see the live scene of busting an indian bunker. So the work can be done without hurting them and damaging the PR.

Regards.

Who says Pak will send snipers to shoot at your unarmed sport enthusiasts , for them it will be enough to see the live scene of busting an indian bunker. So the work can be done without hurting them and damaging the PR.

Regards.

You think the media will spot the difference?

Seriously...do you think the "live scene" will be a tourist spectacle? The foreign media will literally tear you down for
1. Derailing the peace process by open aggression
2. Endangering the lives of civilians deliberately.

Siachen open to travellers for some time now: Antony
19 Sep 2007, 1605 hrs IST,PTI

SMS NEWS to 58888 for latest updates
NEW DELHI: As many as 15 expeditions, including some foreign ones from the US, France and Australia, have already scaled peaks on the Siachen glacier and the area has been open to civilians for some time now, the government said on Wednesday.

"The Siachen area has been open for quite some time," Defence Minister A K Antony said here on Wednesday. Since July, three teams from the US, France and Australia have ascended peaks straddling the 72-km glacier, he noted.

The group of trekkers cleared to go to Kumar Post "caught the eye" as this expedition received publicity though other teams had regularly gone to the area for some time now, Antony told reporters on the sidelines of a Coast Guard commanders' conference here.

Despite Pakistan's opposition to the expedition to Kumar Post, it was cleared by the Defence Ministry on Wednesday.

According to figures maintained by the Indian Mountaineering Foundation (IMF), expeditions and trekking teams had been going to the glacier even at the height of the confrontation with Pakistani troops.

Teams from US have been to the area twice, first in 2005 and then again in 2007. Expeditions from France, Italy
and Britain have scaled peaks in the glacier between 2000 and 2007, the figures showed.

OOOhk.......lol...now that is quite a revelation!!!

Why exactly is Pakistan protesting now?

You think the media will spot the difference?

Seriously...do you think the "live scene" will be a tourist spectacle? The foreign media will literally tear you down for
1. Derailing the peace process by open aggressionns deliberately.
2. Endangering the lives of civilia

Repulsing an enemy from the occupied land is the right of every nation and the world and media know all about. Pak can use this right any time suiting it.

And in last dont fall sick of world media--- which is not consist of your doordarshan or zee etc.

Regards

Salim said:
At this point of time it IS Indian territory and so sending expeditions really does not matter either!
it is not indian teritory, if we accept it as indian terority, then What is dispute ??

Please...

I was there.
May be i was there too.

Regards
Wilco :pakistan:

Salim said:
But you did and you still do.

It made no difference!
As i said if we did there will be another country like Bangladesh. unforutnately we happen to be a little peaceful in this matter.

Regards
Wilco :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom