What's new

Pakistan nuclear arsenal tops 100: report

We simply dont care what these nukes are 'intended for', we even dont care how many of these we will be able to use. One thing for which india is always afraid of is the quality of nukes, even if we use 5% of these, that would be sufficient for india. The said fear was even revealed in wikileaks.

Now talking about geographical area, even France is the third largest nuke holding country in the world, its area is less than Pakistan. We have no doubts that indian military must be having complete monitoring of our nukes / sites. What do you think our mil intel is sleeping?

What a childish thinking about taking nukes out of each other. :lol: :lol:

We got the quality of millitary intel of your country in abottabad ... And do u think we are just monitoring? dont u think we might have already prepared ? India which has edge in millitary over pakistan in every field is sleeping u think?

and for a surprise you can try find the nukes positioned in arabian sea targetted to a possible threat ...

No..and a big NO....You need a good conventional deterrence and no number of nukes can change that need...In fact even that need is outdated in today's world...In today's world the war is called economic war....Anyways it will take lot of time before you will realize that so let's talk about your favorite topic..Nukes..

Look the moment you had your first nuke the same day chance of a nuclear war was over....The problem is the so-called limited war under the nuclear umbrella...It is this what is giving your COAS some sleepless nights...NASR and other developments are being done just to counter this and no matter how many times you say we will nuke India the truth of the matter is we all know that PA is not bunch of people on suicide mission......So let me repeat again - You have enough nukes to keep India at bay from taking over your country...A false fear that has been fed to you your entire life which makes you so blind that you can't even ask a basic question...when was the last time India tried to take over Pak....

Our favorite topic Nuke....:lol:, man its you who made nuke our favorite topic, otherwise we never thought of nukes. Pakistan's conventional deterrence can be judged from India inability to take over Pakistan, which you have always been dreaming. Pakistan conventional as well as nuclear deterrence aims prevention of your conventional and nuclear attack against us on any level. By the way, why india is so worried if our number of nukes are increasing? oh yeah NASR's test is also a pain for you, as it is our qualitative shift in over all pakistan's nuclear posture.

Our favorite topic Nuke....:lol:, man its you who made nuke our favorite topic, otherwise we never thought of nukes. Pakistan's conventional deterrence can be judged from India inability to take over Pakistan, which you have always been dreaming. Pakistan conventional as well as nuclear deterrence aims prevention of your conventional and nuclear attack against us on any level. By the way, why india is so worried if our number of nukes are increasing? oh yeah NASR's test is also a pain for you, as it is our qualitative shift in over all pakistan's nuclear posture.

Okay here we go....

How many times do you see Indians actually pride themselves on nukes ? We have other things to be proud about --economy , conventional military, R & D , Space program etc . In fact if you see objectively -- Indians always consider nukes as a necessary deterrence , nothing more . But in Pakistan nukes are literally worshiped as the ultimate guarantee of security against an Indian Take -over ....

We could have "taken Over " couldn't we ? in 1971 when the subcontinent was nuke -free . but we chose not to .

And another mistake on your part when you say Indian's are worried about increasing nuke production -- worried because of other reasons --nukes falling into wrong hands , instability in Pakistan which affects entire subcontinent etc etc . But not worried about any change in the comparative military situation vis-a-vis each other because it remains the same -- even if you had 200 nukes ....

We got the quality of millitary intel of your country in abottabad ... And do u think we are just monitoring? dont u think we might have already prepared ? India which has edge in millitary over pakistan in every field is sleeping u think?

and for a surprise you can try find the nukes positioned in arabian sea targetted to a possible threat ...

The better than yours who cant even detect the few londa crossed the whole sea to reach mumbai.

What are u monitoring and what you have prepared? i never said india is sleeping, both the countries know capabilities of either side.

You need to read a bit more about nukes then comment about its positioning.

Trolling is not my cup of tea and neither entertaining trolls...I am responding to you with this pov that you are really innocent...You are grossly wrong in two statements that you made above...Let me respond for teh relevant one(as far this thread goes) first...

a) Why India is so worried if you nuclear arsenal is increasing :

Who told you India is worried??? Forget about Indian govt. do you see even any Indian out here showing you sign of worry?? All we are saying is that it is waste...You have already reached the deterance level....The pace at which you are growing your arsenal is not matching the official doctorine which is - Minimum Deterrence....Obviously being an adversary i will be anxious to know what is going on...

Anyhow I asked you/likes even before - India is huge and has the capacity to make twice the number in half the time it take Pak to produce a nuke....Do you even for a second want to ponder why are we not doing it???? It is simple - the need of the hour is effective delivery mechanism and not the number of nukes...We are very close to what we wanted - a credible, effective TRIAD....60-80 nukes are more than enough to keep enemy at bay...Thereafter it is just a mere number and is not adding any value...You must have heard the term called "Law of Diminishing Returns"..if not then give it a read....For a country like India i can still justify a number above 100 because we have two potential nuke capable adversary who happen to be very close friends but for a country like Pakistan it is a sin in my eyes...

b) India inability to Take over Pakistan proves Pakistan effective capability - Now may i know how do you know that India lacks capability to take over Pakistan??? When was the last time we tried taking over Pakistan and failed???? In short stop living in a phantom world...Ask your military leadership when was the last time India tried to take over Pakistan....It is this fear that has taken your country to where it is finding herself right now...Anyways this is a plane fact...Nuke frenzy coupled with First Use policy along with weapons like Nasr are good enough indicators for a sane mind that the confidence in conventional capability viz-a-viz adversary is not there...Compare that to India's policy on nukes viz-a-viz China and you will get what i am trying to convey

Great going pakistan!!
i hope you reach a stage where you have around 500 nukes and then you can threaten india to hand over kashmir!!:rofl: you may also threaten iran and saudi arabia to hand over oil reserves....and US to hand over angelina jolie and playboy playmates!!!!:mamba::alcoholic:
long live my neighbour!!:girl_wacko:

Yes...you a can dream and you have every right and what more...it's free and you dont require any aid for that. :P

Yea! realli this is a very nice dream.....worry free.....wish for it ....alwayz....unless and untill India comes on it right path and dont kill innocent humans in its territory....let them live free.......otherwise this dream gonna become reality.....:woot:

Great going pakistan!!
i hope you reach a stage where you have around 500 nukes and then you can threaten india to hand over kashmir!!:rofl: you may also threaten iran and saudi arabia to hand over oil reserves....and US to hand over angelina jolie and playboy playmates!!!!:mamba::alcoholic:
long live my neighbour!!:
:girl_wacko:
U know what.....I like this offer of angelina jolie....yea can think about that......u a very nice guy cares about ure neighbors....:woot:

It's good for India. Since India is in "No Nuke First" Hence, India is improving Its Protection Shield day by day. It's already in Top 5 Nations in that category.

If in case, Any Nuke will be Missed By Indian Defence Shield --> Then that will Help in making Peaceful South Asia forever. :tup:

U know what.....I like this offer of angelina jolie....yea can think about that......u a very nice guy cares about ure neighbors....:woot:

i'm glad you liked my offer....so whats my commission......pamela anderson perhaps???:rofl:

I never heard anything about India Nuke. Even after so many Deals. All are Silent. Pakistan nuke issue comes every now and then

" No First Use" is best for India - Strategically and by Diplomacy. No Sanction, No Blame, No Mercy, No Limit, No thinking, Nothing.

Great going pakistan!!
long live my neighbour!!:girl_wacko:

Another pagla lolz hahaha don't worry when the party goes down you won't be invited lolz .

Back
Top Bottom