What's new

Pakistan mangoes sell at Rs 80/kg in Delhi as against Rs 150-200

aray zalimo pehlay humay dil bhar kay to khanay do, phir export karo.

wo chausa, wo anwar ratol, wo sindhri, wa bhai wa mazaa agaya.............

:smitten:

Hon Sir,

Appreciate your love of mangoes but what about people like us who live abroad?

As it is, many good varieties such as Dassehri, Langra, Saroli etc are not found in the UK shops. I am also fan of juicy 'Tukhmi' mango which ripens on the tree. I never get it in the UK. At least let me share Sidhri & Chanunsa.

Why are you being so selfish that you woudn't want me to have the pleasure of eating the king of fruits? This is one place where I take exception. I hope more varieties both from India & Pakistan are exported.

Hon Sir,

Appreciate your love of mangoes but what about people like us who live abroad?

As it is, many good varieties such as Dassehri, Langra, Saroli etc are not found in the UK shops. I am also fan of juicy 'Tukhmi' mango which ripens on the tree. I never get it in the UK. At least let me share Sidhri & Chanunsa.

Why are you being so selfish that you woudn't want me to have the pleasure of eating the king of fruits? This is one place where I take exception. I hope more varieties both from India & Pakistan are exported.

Aray bhai may to mazak kar raha tha. Aap to dil may laygay. Chalay janaab humari taraf say azadi hain, ismay Pakistan ka hi faida hain.
Lutuf aap bhi uthay hamaray saath saath..........

Peace brother.
:cheers:

Wait, people can patent food now?

Really, the path to peace is through people's stomachs. If we end world hunger, no more need to fight for wars over natural resources, am I right?

If associated with a place. Anyone can grow that variety, but can't call it "Basmati" except Indians...

Nextyear export more so that these mango's reach southern part of india too... Let us also know how good it tastes
No mango can beat hafus of Maharashtra.

I can assure you...

Vedic

Pakistan produces the most superior kind of Mangoes in the whole world. No other Mangoes can stand infront of Pakistani one's!!!
I thank you for giving me this idea. If iever start new business of Fruits i will follow your plan.

Vedic | ब्राह्मण

No mango can beat hafus of Maharashtra.

I can assure you...

Vedic

I thank you for giving me this idea. If iever start new business of Fruits i will follow your plan.

Vedic | ब्राह्मण
You're just 4 years late... Keep it up.

Back
Top Bottom