What's new

Pakistan mangoes sell at Rs 80/kg in Delhi as against Rs 150-200

Next year export more so that these mango's reach southern part of india too... Let us also know how good it tastes

3000% percent better then alfanso. By the way mangos of Shahjahanpur (India) is also good in taste but Pakistani mangos are 10 to 20 % more sweeter.

In case of Mango i will even go to Jupiter :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

South Indian mangoes start early and by mid-May you can get Alphonso in the UK; small in size but good taste. From Mid-June Sindhri from Pakistan starts arriving and Chaunsa from July on wards.
I admit I am a glutton when it comes to mangoes and I enjoy this great fruit from May until August.

Mango knows no borders. Let us for once forget our rivalry and enjoy the king of fruits; whether Indian or Pakistani; as long as the season lasts.

South Indian mangoes start early and by mid-May you can get Alphonso in the UK; small in size but good taste. From Mid-June Sindhri from Pakistan starts arriving and Chaunsa from July on wards.
I admit I am a glutton when it comes to mangoes and I enjoy this great fruit from May until August.

Mango knows no borders. Let us for once forget our rivalry and enjoy the king of fruits; whether Indian or Pakistani; as long as the season lasts.

Its been 4 years since I ate a Mango...! :unsure:

I dunno why but I lost interest in them...too sweet for me ! :undecided:

Lychee, Falsa & Jamun are the fruits for me ! :smokin:

aray zalimo pehlay humay dil bhar kay to khanay do, phir export karo.

wo chausa, wo anwar ratol, wo sindhri, wa bhai wa mazaa agaya.............

:smitten:

Good for both, the more the business grows the better coordination.

Pakistani Basmati...:rofl::omghaha:.....hardly anyone associate Basmati with Pakistan...

Basmati is an Indian brand...and Indians fought for it....
India-U.S. Fight on Basmati Rice Is Mostly Settled - NYTimes.com

India maps DNA of basmati rice to protect it from West....
India maps DNA of basmati rice to protect it from West | NW Resistance Against Genetic Engineering

Wait, people can patent food now?

Good for both, the more the business grows the better coordination.

Really, the path to peace is through people's stomachs. If we end world hunger, no more need to fight for wars over natural resources, am I right?

Hey what is this Mango fight about, are you aware?

I have no idea, I just got to this thread.

I think people are arguing over who has better mangos. Personally, I'm not a fan of mangos, always been a peach man.

an american company tried to do it.. India faught legal battle against doing so...

So, no one has the patent?

I think people are arguing over who has better mangos. Personally, I'm not a fan of mangos, always been a peach man.

Better Mango!! :woot: Now the fight has come down to mango.... Lol lol!! :D

Bdw I am a big fan of Mango though! :smitten:

So, no one has the patent?

news says they still got a narrow patent probably they modified it ... dont know what it means..
india was againt any patent ..

the ranking is not only about mangoes

and yes indian basmati rice taste better than pakistan and is expensive by like 5 dirhams for a 3kg bad

I thanked you not because I am happy that Indian basmati tastes better or more expensive but because you are honest. Kudos :)

Beware Pakistan, these scammer Indians will start exporting Paksitani mangoes abroad as their own produce, as they do with Pakistani Basmati rice

They have every right to. Once, they get the ownership of the goods you sold them, its theirs. They can do whatever they want. Its like saying, Toyota is suing me because I sold the car to someone that I bought from them. In all honesty, I think this is smart. Baniyes are known for making profit.

Back
Top Bottom