What's new

Pakistan is wary of Indian influence in Afghanistan: Pentagon

India actually started investing after WoT
Taliban was against India.

Your theory failed

Pakistan ventured into Afghanistan just coz of money and getting new weapons and aircrafts from US ..
And your politicians got what they wanted
It is the common man who is suffering :(

I don't think you grasped what I was trying to say. If you have been through Musharraf's memoir.. where i can recall him stating that had Pakistan not entered WOT, India would have taken the advantage. Not saying.. India would involve in the war. Then again I can still recall then foreign minister Jaswant Singh's statement out in the open claiming India would be willing to help US in their effort to take out taleban (don't ask me how). Now.. this is what exactly Musharraf didn't want to happen. Either way.. it worked well for India though!!

Indians believe Afghans love them just because they have interacted with the residents of Kabul.

Bwhahahaha.

Look at the Southern and Eastern Regions and they all support Pakistan.

It's the Pakistani rupee that makes make the country go round.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan will go as far as bombing Indian project and embassies in Afghanistan to portray a threat to Indian projects by Talibans....and i sincerely hope they do so...I also want them to sponsor more terrorism and organise more terror camps for their own interest.

If NATO troops are getting pounded on the daily, Indian infrastructure projects will go up in smoke.

Didnt you see what happened in Kabul.. 36 of your fearless super soldiers were sent to meet their maker by a nascent ANA with minimal casualties on their side. 2 years more and complete backing of USA in terms of technology and arms, and your favorite Taliban would be like a turkey shoot for these guys.. Remember they are not 140 K in number as NATO, but close to 350 K.. Watch and enjoy.. and dont forget to keep a good supply of Popcorn (for Indians) and tissue paper (for Pakistanis who consider Taliban as strategic assets) ;)

Didnt you see what happened in Kabul.. 36 of your fearless super soldiers were sent to meet their maker by a nascent ANA with minimal casualties on their side. 2 years more and complete backing of USA in terms of technology and arms, and your favorite Taliban would be like a turkey shoot for these guys.. Remember they are not 140 K in number as NATO, but close to 350 K.. Watch and enjoy.. and dont forget to keep a good supply of Popcorn (for Indians) and tissue paper (for Pakistanis who consider Taliban as strategic assets) ;)

If they were trained by Pakistan, they would have taken the city.

Obviously Pakistan is not supporting them.

We will watch the bhartis flail like fish out of water, because of their notion that the Taliban doesn't exist anymore.

^^^yar isse toh accha rakhi sawant ki baatein kar lo. :rolleyes:

^

Now we have South Indians dictating the future of Afghanistan.

These useless american forces lost the war in afghanistan and they are accusing pakistan as a scapegoat
Pakistan should reconsider its alliance and stop all american agencies and their support and focus on china and russia as business and strategic alliance

Back
Top Bottom