What's new

Pakistan is wary of Indian influence in Afghanistan: Pentagon

Yo bhartis cannot sense reality. I don't if it's the curry or too much bollywood.

How was that embassy bombing?

looool alright then.

By the way what do majority of Pakistanis (Punjabis, Sindhis and Mohajirs) eat and what movies do they watch?

If they were trained by Pakistan, they would have taken the city.
Obviously Pakistan is not supporting them.
Dont make me go into the training of Pakistani soldiers.. A lot of my previous generation relatives from Bengal talk a lot about it, but that's a different topic really... ;)

We will watch the bhartis flail like fish out of water, because of their notion that the Taliban doesn't exist anymore.

As I said before "hazaron khwayishen ..... etc etc" :rofl:

^

Now we have South Indians dictating the future of Afghanistan.

No.. we have Afghans doing that...

These useless american forces lost the war in afghanistan and they are accusing pakistan as a scapegoat
Pakistan should reconsider its alliance and stop all american agencies and their support and focus on china and russia as business and strategic alliance

nobody else would provide you with as much support as US. the higher than mountain friends in beijing turned away your head of state when Pakistan desperately needed financial help.

try being independent, it just might work

Only thing higher than mountains and deeper than the Oceans is Indian jealousy of Pakistan.

If they were trained by Pakistan, they would have taken the city.

Obviously Pakistan is not supporting them.

We will watch the bhartis flail like fish out of water, because of their notion that the Taliban doesn't exist anymore.

LOL They are getting shot down by our women BSF guards, I think the training standards in the camps have dropped what with all the drones hovering above their heads, Now you will come up with the Mumbai attack and how victorious it was - I agree was a failure on our part. But the fallout was devastating.

We and the world pretty well know there are taliban and which country is nurturing them for a future takeover of Afg. And lets wait and watch what actually happens in a couple of years.

Odd, I wonder why so many Bhartis are on a Pakistani website, and posting topics concerned with Pakistan?

Reality is Afghanistan and Pakistan will have good and accommodating relations in spite of what others may think.

try reading the article in question. better yet, try reading the title of the thread. (let us know if you need help in translation)

Pakistan does not need to do anything. We can sit and watch from our border posts. :lol:

Odd, I wonder why so many Bhartis are on a Pakistani website, and posting topics concerned with Pakistan?

They have a massive inferiority complex regarding Pakistanis, after all our civilization dominated theirs for a thousand years.

Back
Top Bottom