What's new

Pakistan is like Iran on Steroid - John Bolton [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, Indian betay bacha, start srinking proper water, not from the rivers.

Hahaha, even the Arabs who lives in desert area drink cleaner water than Indians. lol!

Well Lance and the Indians started it. I just responded to them.

Well you also went overboard. :disagree:

And your cowards getting slaughtered like pigs after creating your own monster :lol:

lol, don't forget how the naxals with bows and arrows killed 75 Indian police guard in Dantewada in Chattisgarh.

Don't forget about that one.

Learn to be an independent country first. You've been banged by us on numerous occasions, and finally gave birth to Bangladesh. Still getting banged by Amrika, getting droned every other day :lol:

Start hiding little pakistani. Seems like things are gettin better no?
Plus those motor shells from Afghanistan and Iran ;)

Lol, getting banged by the Naxals, still? Why taking so long to quell a near half a century rebellion by naxals?

Well you also went overboard. :disagree:

Yes you are right at some points. Well, they too went overboard. We'll let the mods decide. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast we don't train people to behave like prostitutes like Marylin Monroe or Bill Clinton, David Petraeus, Monica Lewinsky.

Your women are the filthiest of the filthiest.

Atleast we Pakistanis don;t interfere in other people's internal affairs like Mohammad Mossadegh or Yukio Hatoyama.

People in Muslim countries aren;t buying American products anymore.

Chinese, European, Japanese, Russian, and Brazilian are on the rise. Even South African and Korean good are now heard of.

Sucks for America to lose her influence. Keep being retarded America. LOL!

Who would want to learn how to make cars from crusader terrorists like George Bush. Invading Iraq? LOL

George w Bush is the real terrorist! lol So the Bush's army is the real terrorists! LOL!

In Saudi Arabia, Brazilian Beef is some of best in the world. A lot of the agricultural goods is now coming from South America.

Since dressing like prostitutes and wearing miniskirts is the cutting edge of American culture like David Petraeus. Disgusting. like the old saying goes, you are what you eat. You eat pig, you must behave like pigs. Sleeping with other people's wives, Los Vegas, New York City, cities which are notorious for licentiousness and other dirt.

Also stupid singers like Lil Wayne, Scandalous lives of Hollywood, Hahaha.

Lol, why did Cia oust a democratically elected leader in Iran. Who are the real terrorists?

Bravo my friend, Bravo.

These Americans are the most two faced bastards I've witnessed in my life. Hell, they are the most two faced people to ever exist!

Sorry for the name calling, but nothing suits an American who believe their government's lies so blindlessly than the word, bastards.

Pakshah going to be handed the pink slip. :cheesy:

Done..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Hey btw I got a job offer in the city. What do you think, should I take it?

It's mucho dinero, but I just ******* moved all the way out here to Texas.

It's much dinero, but I just ******* moved all the way out here to Texas.

Chalo yaar, These Bhangess from Bharat and crackers, think they can trash talk on OUR TURF.

We should give a piece of our minds. How they come to our turf and then think they trash talk about country and culture.

Monica Lewinsky:
monica.jpg

WIK-Monica+Clinton.jpg

David Petraeus:
DavidPetraeus_Affair_1280_110119340_1_480x360.jpg

Terminator:
Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg

And compare them To Muslim leaders:

Chuadhry Rehmat Ali:
1322303823_chrahmat.jpg

King Abdullah:
Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia.jpg

Mohammed Morsi:
Mohamed-Morsi_2257646b.jpg

Tayyip Erdogan
220px-Tayyip_Erdo%C4%9Fan.JPG

And there are many others.

I'm correcting some of my post's language. However, Lance and the Indians started it.

So I'm just giving them a taste of their medicine.

LOL,None of these leaders are yours.How about your pervert President.

Bravo my friend, Bravo.

These Americans are the most two faced bastards I've witnessed in my life. Hell, they are the most two faced people to ever exist!

Sorry for the name calling, but nothing suits an American who believe their government's lies so blindness than the word, bastards.

See what I mean, look how they ran away. Thats right! If they want to fight, we must fight them back in the same language and in the same amount of force. Don;t let them get away with nonsense on our forum!

It's much dinero, but I just ******* moved all the way out here to Texas.

I will answer you in naswar corner. :D

LOL,None of these leaders are yours.How about your pervert President.

ASif Ali Zaradari is not true representative of Pakistan, since his election was a fraud and Zardari is a convicted criminal.

Check out your Rahul Gandhi:
Rahul-Gandhi-Veronica.jpg

Oops, Rahul betay should be more modest and not too with the women. lol!

ASif Ali Zaradari is not true representative of Pakistan, since his election was a fraud and Zardari is a convicted criminal.

Check out your Rahul Gandhi:
Rahul-Gandhi-Veronica.jpg

Oops, Rahul betay should be more modest and not too with the women. lol!

Ooh,I have to say that's a nice catch.Well done Mr Gandhi.:lol:

Ooh,I have to say that's a nice catch.Well done Mr Gandhi.:lol:

lol you have professional politicians in India like Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi. LOL!

On one hand one who is accused for having blood on his hands and the other for having a girlfriend.

It seems in India is stylish to copy hollywood actresses as your bollywood actreess Kareena Kapoor and actor Shahrukh Khan like to behave as.

Chalo yaar, These Bhangess from Bharat and crackers, think they can trash talk on OUR TURF.

We should give a piece of our minds. How they come to our turf and then think they trash talk about country and culture.

Talk $hit about my country and you'll get it right back in your face.

salut

??? mature up gentleman, Pakshah, RazPak and indienné horde(sorry had to say it, will be willing to give an aplogiè for saying horde later :azn:) of trolls except KRAIT please focus on topic instead of childish point scoring. Now being on this forum for a month or so, I can seriously say some of you guys have serious hatred for each other and should visit a psychologist and if your here to troll please do understand that some people are actually here to learn(like me) instead of arguing constantly, merci and bonne chance pour le thread.

Bravo my friend, Bravo.

Sorry for the name calling, but nothing suits an American who believe their government's lies so blindness than the word, bastards.

Well, back to the point,

John Bolton is a bit cracked in the mind. Shouldn't he be reminded of the Iraq war? LOL.

That would put some sense into him.

lol you have professional politicians in India like Rahul Gandhi and Narendra Modi. LOL!

On one hand one who is accused for having blood on his hands and the other for having a girlfriend.

It seems in India is stylish to copy hollywood actresses as your bollywood actreess Kareena Kapoor and actor Shahrukh Khan like to behave as.

What is wrong in having a GF???
Charges against Modi hasn't been proved.He is not a convicted criminal like your President and PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom