What's new

Pakistan is like Iran on Steroid - John Bolton [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whack *** nigga. You mad that Pakshah was on point.

It made me rofl.

lol, I think I made Lance mad. lol. Thats why he went to youtube, because these things in Pakistan are clandestine or illegal.

Thats why stupid organizations try to reveal them, the Pakistani government should implement Sharia, to wipe out this menace from society. Its much less in Muslims societies than in Western societies.

LOL, I think I pressed a nerve on Lance. That he went on the internet to look up prostitution in Pakistan. How pathetic . lol!

Right.. says the half torn, once again colonized country .

Lol colonized? looks whos talking. Atleast in pakistan we have water to drink from. in India there are no toilets to use. Hahaha!

Anyways, its the upperclass elites in India who have colonized the poorest of the poor in India who are treated as sub-human. Ha!

LMAO!! Calm down Achmed! Let's not go that path. Plenty of Pakistani girls living in our immoral society have adapted and may I add they are worse than our women ;)
Muslim countries dont buy our products? Didn't a Paris Hilton store just open up in Mecca?
it's funny you claim you guys claim that everyone is boycotting American stuff and right after you start listing Lil Wayne wtf? lol
Oh and by the way you guys aren't too Islamic yourselves.

So keep your pants on Habeeb. You guys are nothing compared to America. You cant even control your own country.

Calm down Braandoon, Cal down Mark, calm down Marlyln,

Is Lance getting upset because I pressed a nerve, oooh, ooh , what shall I ever do?
lol stop getting girl friends Lance or Brandon, you might just die FROM HIV! LOL HAAHAHAHHA!

Last edited by a moderator:
Whack *** nigga. You mad that Pakshah was on point.

It made me rofl.

I think our guest Lance must be drunk and too much around prostitutes.

Prostitution and the licentious dirt which common in his society, so much so, that even their top leaders do it. hahah like David Petraeus.

Stop drinking booz Lance, you can't win in this one. The Muslim societies have their moral superiority.

Even Samuel Huntington admitted that one :lol: in his Clash of Civilizations article.

Give it up you can't win.

Your pathetic attempts is futile.

USA is in decline.

You can BBC it.

Too bad, because USA could have helped the world, but instead made the world a more dangerous place.

2vi2dxt.jpg

These idiots need to be put in their place.

Lol colonized? looks whos talking. Atleast in pakistan we have water to drink from. in India there are no toilets to use. Hahaha!

Anyways, its the upperclass elites in India who have colonized the poorest of the poor in India who are treated as sub-human. Ha!

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...-steroid-john-bolton-video.html#ixzz2EQIxWAIe

Yes all of your rivers on the east flow from India. We go toilet in the rivers. So you drink our remains sir.

Yes all of your rivers on the east flow from India. We go toilet in the rivers. So you drink our remains sir.

Thats where you wrong. What stupid logic. We sanitize the water here in Pakistan. Maybe in India you drink animal waste. lol

Don't you sanitize water in India? Why is that because you drink from the rivers? You don;t have clean water to drink from.

Too illiterate or more poorer than African to buy water. lol

Lol, in India I would be careful, I hope there are no more Thuggee cult followers. Curse those people.

By the way stop throwing your women in sati or on fire like you Maharaja of Jodhpur. Seriously Women have rights too you know.

Atleast we treat our women with dignity and not like prostitutes in saris or material to be burned on her husbands funeral pyre.

Its the stupid Bharti like you who needs to be put in his place. First get your people toilets to use.

In Pakistan we sanitize water before drinking. But ofcourse your people like to drink stright from the ganges river and drink from it.

LOL your people poop in the ganges river and then drink from it.

Brilliant thinking. No wonder you mentioned drinking water from river, becuase it is in your society!

LOL LOL LOL LOL:lol:

Usually in Pakistan, people have a saniztizer/ or a filter for water or buy bottled water.

But ofcourse Indians like to use the Ganges River as a "Bathroom" and then drink from it in Varanasi or Benaras.

LOL!

Thats where you wrong. What stupid logic. We sanitize the water here in Pakistan. Maybe in India you drink animal waste. lol

Don't you sanitize water in India? Why is that because you drink from the rivers? You don;t have clean water to drink from.

Lol, in India I would be careful, I hope there are no more Thuggee cult followers. Curse those people.

By the way stop throwing your women in sati or on fire like you Maharaja of Jodhpur. Seriously Women have rights too you know.

Atleast we treat our women with dignity and not like prostitutes in saris or material to be burned on her husbands funeral pyre.

Its the stupid Bharti like you who needs to be put in his place. First get your people toilets to use.

In Pakistan we sanitize water before drinking. But ofcourse your people like to drink stright from the ganges river and drink from it.

Brilliant thinking. No wonder you mentioned drinking water from river, becuase it is in your society!

Learn to be an independent country first. You've been banged by us on numerous occasions, and finally gave birth to Bangladesh. Still getting banged by Amrika, getting droned every other day :lol:

Start hiding little pakistani. Seems like things are gettin better no?
Plus those motor shells from Afghanistan and Iran ;)

Learn to be an independent country first. You've been banged by us on numerous occasions, and finally gave birth to Bangladesh. Still getting banged by Amrika, getting droned every other day :lol:

Yes we know how brave Indian forces are. :lol:

Now I see how the lack of education in Pakistan is harming the quality of this forum.

Yes we know hor brave Indian forces are. :lol:

And your cowards getting slaughtered like pigs after creating your own monster :lol:

Monica Lewinsky:

WIK-Monica+Clinton.jpg

David Petraeus:
DavidPetraeus_Affair_1280_110119340_1_480x360.jpg

Terminator:
Arnold_Schwarzenegger.jpg

And compare them To Muslim leaders:

Chuadhry Rehmat Ali:
1322303823_chrahmat.jpg

King Abdullah:
Abdullah_of_Saudi_Arabia.jpg

Mohammed Morsi:
Mohamed-Morsi_2257646b.jpg

Tayyip Erdogan
220px-Tayyip_Erdo%C4%9Fan.JPG

And there are many others.

Some Indian nigga just started talking **** for no reason.

It's madness out here.

I'm correcting some of my post's language. However, Lance and the Indians started it.

So I'm just giving them a taste of their medicine.

lol, Indian betay bacha, start srinking proper water, not from the rivers.

Hahaha, the Arabs who live in or near desert area drink super clean water than Indians, despite the fact that India keepes getting the monsoons lol!

On par with European/North American countries!

Thats why all the Indians go to UAE or Saudi Arabia, because it is simply a better place to live in than say in Andra Pradesh.

The thing about Arab countries is that:
1) They are not overpopulated
2) Better developed
3) facilities over there in the middle east

Pakshah going to be handed the pink slip. :cheesy:

Done..... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well Lance and the Indians started it. I just responded to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom