What's new

Pakistan is gift from Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jamaat-e-Islami leader Mumtaz Sahto said that Pakistan is gift from Allah, which came into being after countless sacrifices rendered by Muslims of the sub-continent. Speaking at the flag hoisting ceremony at Quba Auditorium, Federal B area here on Wednesday, the JI leader said that everyone has to play its role for bright future of Pakistan. He was of the view that country would mark real freedom when Islamic Shariah would be enforced, adding that JI was struggling for the same such.

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

May Allah establish Sharia in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

@Zarvan Why do Muslims have to struggle for Sharia in Pakistan?

Pakistan is a gift from Allah? More like a test for Muslims from Allah then anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure we can see tht in ur recent posts.

the usual hypocrisy...............

Reminds me of mushraf n imran khan..

P.S:Stop imaging things kiddo.

which reminds me of mushy offering imran pm treat cake and imran trowing it on his face and of your recent love for nawaz after he won election if you remeber our conversation on pdf on election night

again

jera jeetay o day nal(nachi ja)

Haha .... the same constitution ur new caliph Imran Khan respects?

at least make some sense . read that portion again

Yes.. wassup punjabi taliban or secterian lashkari...

tenon pay lanat including liberal terrorists

Pakistan is a gift for Pakistanis. India is a gift for Indians. And this is very natural. But I don't understand, ye choti si baat samajh ne mein kiska kya problem ho sakta hain. Har cheez mein problem logo ka.

by pkuser2k12

if some one dont say prayer that does not mean that Hadith of namaz and Word of God in Quran is no longer valid

so if one person or whole muslim world dont follow something does not effect the Hadith and Quran

Sure ... now go joing FSA or TTP or al qaeda.. they give the same reasons..

wow as if you cant stoop further low

i tried to explain and you compared me to a terrorist

as for your question joining FSA or TTP i dont work for AlCIAda

as you have proved to be member of Asma Jahangers youth squad and SAFAMA time for you to take a step further

Go join urban terrorist squad oh and there is choice for you be it MQM,PPP or ANP better BLA or BRA (as your are a nationalist hahhahah)

and do report your family member for "terrorist tendencies" if they pray 5 time a day what a stupid stupid stupid person you are

95% kashmiris in iok want outright independence. That means a vast majority of shias also want independence from you tools. Just because a few work to help Indian occupiers it means little considering that the only form of a stable income in iok is works along those lines. To feed ones family desperation kicks in but the moment they get a chance to choose then we will see who they pick. :D

Wild imagination you got there, mustard gas and the whole shebang. :lol: Sunnis must convert to shia? Shia and Sunni are not two different religions that you can convert one way or the other this statement of yours just shows your lack of knowledge when it comes to Islam. :lol: You already have the support of RSS and your Muslim population is at 13% you better get some extra support before it grows any larger. :rofl:

95%?where did you get that figure from?

India is reported to have a chemical arsenal of 1000-5000 tons.A lot of fertilizer and chemical plants can be reconfigured to produce chemical weaponry in matter of 2-3 months. Actually its very easy to produce and has a deadly effect.And the demographics of Kashmir can easily be altered by means of ethnic cleansing or importing people from Bihar,UP,South etc.

and shia sunni united against 'kafir'? then why did islamic nations help usa destroy Saddam Hussein? Also why did the Shias side with the Tengri Buddhist Genghis Khan sacked Baghdad and mass murdered the sunni men and gangraped millions of Sunni women and then sold them in the Mongol Empire. Why did Arabs side with the British against ottoman muslim brothers?

the usual hypocrisy..............

People like you shouldnt even say tht word.

which reminds me of mushy offering imran pm treat cake and imran trowing it on his face and of your recent love for nawaz after he won election if you remeber our conversation on pdf on election night

again

jera jeetay o day nal(nachi ja)

Thank you for BSing.. as for supporting noora.. show me 1 post where i "supported" ganja party.. as for ur nacha whatever nonsense keep it to urself.

tenon pay lanat including liberal terrorists

Sure.. like i give a shyt abt people like you or hoodboi n gang.... also if seperating religion from politics etc makes one a liberal terrorist... what do you have to say about this:

You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed --that has nothing to do with the business of the State. (Presidential Address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan on 11th August, 1947.)

Thank you for BSing.. as for supporting noora.. show me 1 post where i "supported" ganja party.. as for ur nacha whatever nonsense keep it to urself.

Sure.. like i give a shyt abt people like you or hoodboi n gang.... also if seperating religion from politics etc makes one a liberal terrorist... what do you have to say about this:

You are free; you are free to go to your temples. You are free to go to your mosques or to any other places of worship in this State of Pakistan. You may belong to any religion, caste or creed --that has nothing to do with the business of the State. (Presidential Address to the Constituent Assembly of Pakistan on 11th August, 1947.)

shia ,look at what is happening to you. Do your own people want you?

wow as if you cant stoop further low

i tried to explain and you compared me to a terrorist

as for your question joining FSA or TTP i dont work for AlCIAda

as you have proved to be member of Asma Jahangers youth squad and SAFAMA time for you to take a step further

Go join urban terrorist squad oh and there is choice for you be it MQM,PPP or ANP better BLA or BRA (as your are a nationalist hahhahah)

and do report your family member for "terrorist tendencies" if they pray 5 time a day what a stupid stupid stupid person you are

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

shia ,look at what is happening to you. Do your own people want you?

Get lost troll boy..

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
― Albert Einstein

Get lost troll boy..

You might put on that garb of patriotism,but the fact is that Deoband/Wahabbi/Barelvi mullahs have a power in Pakistan and their hate for Shia is comparable to hate for Kafirs. Maybe you should think about what happened to Ahmediyya muslims. The direction in which Pakistan is heading in the same direction as what happened to the ahmediyya muslims will happen to shia ,mark my words.

This is all great.. Only when you write it.. Rift between your sect is overstated?? Are you being funny here?? Some of the countries even banned shias from teaching their religion to others and from the look of it, others will also follow.. What about places like Behrain, Cities of Pakistan etc, are they torn places too??

I dont know about others, But I do not want any of the Pakistanis here.. I am not talking about it.. You said the Shias will choose your side if some one from outside attacks you.. As a nation it may be possible but how long? You cant just expect them to fight shoulder to shoulder with you after you discriminated them long enough.. Its better to act before its too late..

For god sake enough with it already.. There are plenty of Hindus too who dont get places they like in cities.. Muslims name is heard loud because it sells in the media.. No one cares about a house not sold to Hindu.. You cant blame any party or persons for Muslims not getting education.. This was explained many times here in this pdf and you are still acting like a broken tape recorder which is repeating the same thing again.. Muslims in particular did not give any priorities to education.. Rather they wanted their children to work and earn money.. States like Kerala have high Muslim educations and people are doing well here..

Ok we will see. :) Anyway the person I was talking with got banned for some reason so this conversation is now pointless. Yes the dispute between our sects are overstated because there are nearly 2 billion Muslims now and about 10% are shia, if all sunnis wanted to we could easily overpower them but the fact is besides the takfiri rats who themselves are a minority within Sunnis the rest of the sunnis have no beef with shia and vast majority have mixed families like myself.

oo history mixture hoodbai wala kam kia hay ye tu islam mayn b hay aur wohi great Quiad nay kaha hay

again hoodbai to bura keh kar usi ki perokari wali baat ki hay

again hypocrisy

aur kitna jhot bolay ga jis ko tu support karat hay us ka name lo tu tuu usay bura kehta hay phir usi ki baat karta hay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom