What's new

If Sharia were enforced, TTP would abide by Constitution: Prof Ibrahim

Dear God I took it for 1 yr some 6-7 yrs ago and I for sure cant read it in short no long form?

Pfft traitor, you forgot the language of the Prophet. Afsoos.

Btw have you visited Pakistan?

These laws all ready make life hard for Ahmadis then we have arm chair professionals who are not ready to believe that Ahmadis are killed because of these discriminatory laws. These laws give free hand, go ahead persecute minorities the State will protect you. So people take it further and start killing minorities. So tell do these laws not encourage murder?

Maybe for those who are blind with hatred and unpar or jahal...

My question is many always tell me Qadiyanis were well educated, why didnt their lawyers stand up? Before and after this stuff?

This law still applies and will probably stay judging by the ignorance and hatred that exists in Pakistani society.
You seriously need to start reading more news and keep an eye on current affairs in Pakistan. So all the Ahmadis martyred was for joke? These are the same laws the mullah parties fought hard to bring. Bhutto bent over to Mullahs first then Zia turned out to be a mullah himself.

What's funny is that everyone cries about discrimination of Muslims in Europe yet you people are defending discriminatory laws.

These laws all ready make life hard for Ahmadis then we have arm chair professionals who are not ready to believe that Ahmadis are killed because of these discriminatory laws. These laws give free hand, go ahead persecute minorities the State will protect you. So people take it further and start killing minorities. So tell do these laws not encourage murder?

Pfft traitor, you forgot the language of the Prophet. Afsoos.

Btw have you visited Pakistan?
6-7 yes with no contact with al lugha al Arabiya...yea you tend to forget ;)

I used to go every 1-2 yrs when I was a kid (dad's company paid full family vacation once a year) but then I exceeded the age limit of being provided by the company so it was every 2 yrs ...and then I got into MSc...and I went back once and then I got into PhD..might go back this yr in December or go to NYC...lets see...

If you keep watching these clips...it does you no good...

I can watch soo many on holocaust , soo many on Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Syria, Egypt...not until you make a move to try to resolve something nothing is worth many tears where they just get washed in the drain!

6-7 yes with no contact with al lugha al Arabiya...yea you tend to forget ;)

I used to go every 1-2 yrs when I was a kid (dad's company paid full family vacation once a year) but then I exceeded the age limit of being provided by the company so it was every 2 yrs ...and then I got into MSc...and I went back once and then I got into PhD..might go back this yr in December or go to NYC...lets see...

full on ABCD burger baji up in here :D

If you keep watching these clips...it does you no good...
I can watch soo many on holocaust , soo many on Iraq, Iran, Jordan, Syria, Egypt...not until you make a move to try to resolve something nothing is worth many tears where they just get washed in the drain!

Yes these clips are useless to show to people who will not accept that there is something seriously wrong with their society but people with sense of justice will watch it and hopefully learn a lesson or two.

Yes these clips are useless to show to people who will not accept that there is something seriously wrong with their society but people with sense of justice will watch it and hopefully learn a lesson or two.
I dont watch such Mullah stuff and cry in a corner...

If I watch it I will make sure I am either in power to do something or increase my charity in the said area....if I cant do either I will not watch it....

Not from denial but I do have other things which I can help in....God helps those who help themselves...if you dont start no one will care then you cant point any fingers at anyone!

Maybe for those who are blind with hatred and unpar or jahal...

My question is many always tell me Qadiyanis were well educated, why didnt their lawyers stand up? Before and after this stuff?

No offence but you have no idea what you are talking about. Ahmadis fought for their case in the parliament. We tried to reason with drunk and corrupt mullahs and politicians of Pakistan but it was point less they had all ready made their mind up. We will continue to voice our concern to Human rights organisations.

Recently Pakistan was humiliated in European parliament, there was an event on world peace and persecution of minorities specially Ahmadis. Pakistani delegate denied there were any persecution of Ahmadis and minorities, in turn they were booed and made fun of in the European parliament. What a shame. They walked out because they couldn't accept the facts.

full on ABCD burger baji up in here :D
I am not American born...Was born in Karachi as my dad was working there ....

CD ...maybe :ashamed:

No offence but you have no idea what you are talking about. Ahmadis fought for their case in the parliament. We tried to reason with drunk and corrupt mullahs and politicians of Pakistan but it was point less they had all ready made their mind up. We will continue to voice our concern to Human rights organisations.

Recently Pakistan was humiliated in European parliament, there was an event on world peace and persecution of minorities specially Ahmadis. Pakistani delegate denied there were any persecution of Ahmadis and minorities, in turn they were booed and made fun of in the European parliament. What a shame. They walked out because they couldn't accept the facts.
Thats a way to start but a pathetic one if you ask me...No point giving out pamphlets of what we are weak on and come attack us....However, the denying was stupid

I dont watch such Mullah stuff and cry in a corner...

If I watch it I will make sure I am either in power to do something or increase my charity in the said area....if I cant do either I will not watch it....

Not from denial but I do have other things which I can help in....God helps those who help themselves...if you dont start no one will care then you cant point any fingers at anyone!

Oh no we don't cry because we are scared of mullah or Pakistani politicians. We only pray to Allah. Other then that we are spreading fast, specially in a particular Arab nation.:cool:

Oh no we don't cry because we are scared of mullah or Pakistani politicians. We only pray to Allah. Other then that we are spreading fast, specially in a particular Arab nation.:cool:
And in Africa....

Whose talking about Pakistanis...I said an open debate to clarify any misconceptions who is saying it needs to take place in Pakistan?! :unsure:

No @Marshmallow I havent visited Pakistan nor do I visit Mullah brain washed people...I dont understand why does everyone address Pakistan by equating every person in that Land as a Mullah..we do have other people who are interested like you and me...

Can you show me this written please :unsure:

Dear God...I only watched some 1 min plus and even I can tell how much mirch masalah that is...

1stly, they clearly stated you have a massiah in the 19th century...So I am sorry to say that violates the basics...

secondly the lady just had to ad they preach non violence...many have paid for these believes with their lives (other Muslims preach violence?) if you have people advocating such crap who is going to listen such a documentary? How about if it said these are the Sunnis and they preach non violence...

BTW, its not just in Pakistan that Ahmadi are not considered true Muslims...

Man seriously try getting some neutral person to do the talking!
because those extremists are more powerful and dominant than us ....these extremists follow those fake scholars whom they think can't be ever wrong in their teachings....they consider them as their gods and follow them blindly...dare anybudy say anything against them and see the reactions of their followers....

because those extremists are more powerful and dominant than us ....these extremists follow those fake scholars whom they think can't be ever wrong in their teachings....they consider them as their gods and follow them blindly...dare anybudy say anything against them and see the reactions of their followers....
This only happens when you are not united then even a small tiny bug can hurt a whole population!

And also this happens when you lack education...this is why instead of crying I invest on building schools and organizations that work for education....wish more people would realize that instead of just crying repeatedly!

Even the Prophet said knowledge is power...if you have knowledge you can easily show how those morons dont know their ABC...but no even the ones trying to show that dont have the knowledge hence no power!

This only happens when you are not united then even a small tiny bug can hurt a whole population!

And also this happens when you lack education...this is why instead of crying I invest on building schools and organizations that work for education....wish more people would realize that instead of just crying repeatedly!

Even the Prophet said knowledge is power...if you have knowledge you can easily show how those morons dont know their ABC...but no even the ones trying to show that dont have the knowledge hence no power!
ye kis ko bula hey?:cray::cry::whistle::unsure:

Back
Top Bottom