What's new

Pakistan, Iran become 'natural allies'

we may be a minority in population but not in land size, just because punjabis and sindhis share cultural ties with indians and are large in popuation does not mean that they try to enforce their culture on us or make decisions for us.

Who is making 'decisions' for you? Oh, I see it: It is YOU who is discounting that the vast majority of Pakistanis have a shared culture with India--enough to make India as Pakistan's natural ally. So much for respective the majority viewpoint.

Your views are truly odd. You keep harping upon this 'Turko' blah blah ethno-centric approach to the point of even threatening to break away Baluchistan and K-P from Pakistan. Where do you see Pakistanis like me asking to be Indian pets? I have clearly stated that India is Pakistan's natural ally and we WILL be allies once we sort out the Kashmir problem. Similarly, second to only India, Pakistanis share a lot with Iran. We can and should be strong allies of BOTH. This is not a zero-sum equation.
Your views are also add because Pashtuns generally have not been as anti-India over Kashmir as Punjabis and New Sindhis (aka 'Mohajirs') have been. ANP--a Pashtun party-- and its previous incarnations were often accused of Indian and Russian agents etc. Similarly, I don't find Baluchis--who can all be put in a few 'Towns' of Karachi alone--are so anti-India as you make them sound like. You are just pulling stuff out of some magician's hat!

Grow out of your ethnocentrism and embrace regional politics. Neighbors are the MOST important players for any country in the long term. Especially important are neighbors with whom a country's majority populations have much shared culture.

Who is making 'decisions' for you? Oh, I see it: It is YOU who is discounting that the vast majority of Pakistanis have a shared culture with India--enough to make India as Pakistan's natural ally. So much for respective the majority viewpoint.

Your views are truly odd. You keep harping upon this 'Turko' blah blah ethno-centric approach to the point of even threatening to break away Baluchistan and K-P from Pakistan. Where do you see Pakistanis like me asking to be Indian pets? I have clearly stated that India is Pakistan's natural ally and we WILL be allies once we sort out the Kashmir problem. Similarly, second to only India, Pakistanis share a lot with Iran. We can and should be strong allies of BOTH. This is not a zero-sum equation.
Your views are also add because Pashtuns generally have not been as anti-India over Kashmir as Punjabis and New Sindhis (aka 'Mohajirs') have been. ANP--a Pashtun party-- and its previous incarnations were often accused of Indian and Russian agents etc. Similarly, I don't find Baluchis--who can all be put in a few 'Towns' of Karachi alone--are so anti-India as you make them sound like. You are just pulling stuff out of some magician's hat!

Grow out of your ethnocentrism and embrace regional politics. Neighbors are the MOST important players for any country in the long term. Especially important are neighbors with whom a country's majority populations have much shared culture.

Since you are not a Punjabi so please dont speak on behalf of Punjabis.

Me being an ethnic Punjabi; I dont accept and never will accept Indian dominance over Punjabi land, language, culture, history, ect.

Majority of Pakistani Punjabis will agree with me.

Dude, since you are not a Punjabi so please dont speak on behalf of Punjabis.
Me being an ethnic Punjabi; I dont accept and never will accpet Indian dominance over Punjabi land, language, culture, history, ect. Most Pakistani Punjabis will agree with me.

Actually, you are kind of confirming what I say above: Punjabis and New Sindhis are the most ant-India groups in Pakistan.

BTW, why are you blatantly distorting what some of us are saying here? Who is accepting India's 'dominance'? I am talking about neighbors being most important--especially neighbors with whom we share so much.

we may be a minority in population but not in land size, just because punjabis and sindhis share cultural ties with indian and are large in popuation does not mean that they try to enforce their culture on us or make decisions for us.

What are you talking about? There is no such thing Pakistanis share with us except maybe language and that too not totally. Pakistan's language is Urdu which is a central Asian compromise of having multi-ethnic Army; it is a mixture of Pushto, Sanskrit, Farsi and I don't know. All Indian languages come from Sanskrit.

Other than that what is shared? Even their Punjabi and Sindhi is different from what it is in India.

What are you talking about? There is no such thing Pakistanis share with us except maybe language and that too not totally. Pakistan's language is Urdu which is a central Asian compromise of having multi-ethnic Army; it is a mixture of Pushto, Sanskrit, Farsi and I don't know. All Indian languages come from Sanskrit.

Other than that what is shared? Even their Punjabi and Sindhi is different from what it is in India.

Stupidity and ignorance of Indians never ceases to amaze me... You are perfectly right about Pakistanis (NORTH WESTERN PPL) sharing very little in common with PENINSULAR India... Thanks for admitting that.. You are the first Indian here to admit that :D However, I disagree with you on 1 thing. Urdu is a language which also erupts from Sansikrit and it originated from Present Day India and forced on Pakistanis. Before that, the official language of North Western States was Persian. Here is a language tree showing the origins of languages (Pashto, Balochi and all other minor languages spoken
in western Pakistan are of Iranic Origin), and Kashmiri languages are classified in their own DARDIC group for now because their link with other languages isn't clear yet...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Stupidity and ignorance of Indians never ceases to amaze me... You are perfectly right about Pakistanis (NORTH WESTERN PPL) sharing very little in common with PENINSULAR India... Thanks for admitting that.. You are the first Indian here to admit that :D However, I disagree with you on 1 thing. Urdu is a language which also erupts from Sansikrit and it originated from Present Day India and forced on Pakistanis. Before that, the official language of North Western States was Persian. Here is a language tree showing the origins of languages (Pashto, Balochi and all other minor languages spoken
in western Pakistan are of Iranic Origin), and Kashmiri languages are classified in their own DARDIC group for now because their link with other languages isn't clear yet...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I cannot help but marvel at the fact that you guys are so eager to prove you're difference by quoting a bunch of ignorant fools who know absolute zilch about ancient Indian beginnings mentioned in some of the oldest texts of Sanskrit long before Europeans even came out of their cave and eating raw meat in jungles.

Kashmiri also originates from Sanskrit, kid. It is written in Sharada script from where Ladhi was taken and which derives into Gurumukhi.. called modern Punjabi. BTW since you guys are so particular about the state, do you even know how its name comes into being?

I cannot help but marvel at the fact that you guys are so eager to prove you're difference by quoting a bunch of ignorant fools who know absolute zilch about ancient Indian beginnings mentioned in some of the oldest texts of Sanskrit long before Europeans even came out of their cave and eating raw meat in jungles.

Kashmiri also originates from Sanskrit, kid. It is written in Sharada script from where Ladhi was taken and which derives into Gurumukhi.. called modern Punjabi. BTW since you guys are so particular about the state, do you even know how its name comes into being?

You are the one who said that Pakistanis share nothing with India and I just enforced your point of view.. and when I did you said "we are so eager to prove our difference"... LOL!! It is very difficult to please PENINSULAR INDIANS... Now I am confused? Which point of view u r taking? Are we different or we r not different?

By the way.. those are OFFICIAL CLASSIFICATION OF LANGUAGES done by WESTERN SCHOLARS.. not some Indian propaganda which says every language in the world originated from Sansikrit... lolzz

Punjabis and Sindhis enforcing our culture onto Pashtuns?

As far as I can see, it is Pashtuns (from both Khyber Pakhtunkwa, even from Afghanistan) who come in the millions to Punjab and Sindh seeking a better lifestyle for themslves and their families.

You people are coming into our lands and mixing with us, bringing your primitive Taliban lifestyle and violence to Sindh and Punjab, sending your child suicide bombers all over Pakistan, yet you still have the nerve to claim Punjabis and Sindhis are enforcing ourselves onto Pashtuns?

Now that was below the belt your comments, so a befitting reply is needed.

These primitive people and primitive ways have defeated and ruled you for
Over 1000 years, liberated you from hindu opression, we made sure that every time we defeated you that we spread our genes, so you hardly carry your native genetics.

New sindhis oh plz you mean muhajirs well they are the most anti pak people, was it not altaf hussain that burnt pak flag, yet we fight and die to keep this land free.

Was it not these primitive people who liberated azad kashmir while you people hid under your beds.

Muhajirs don't like pushtoons because their grip on karachi has been broken, jackals have to settle for scraps as now the lions are in town.

have some hard boiled eggs with some cool water and take some rest, boys.....

You are the one who said that Pakistanis share nothing with India and I just enforced your point of view.. and when I did you said "we are so eager to prove our difference"... LOL!! It is very difficult to please PENINSULAR INDIANS... Now I am confused? Which point of view u r taking? Are we different or we r not different?

By the way.. those are OFFICIAL CLASSIFICATION OF LANGUAGES done by WESTERN SCHOLARS.. not some Indian propaganda which says every language in the world originated from Sansikrit... lolzz

I think we would know better of our language than some stupid political obsessed western "scholars". How convenient; on a normal bases you keep harping against western countries but since this suits you to undermine us, you say "western scholars". :lol:

Sanskrit isn't extinct..

Yeah.. from that itself I understood how biased and politically oriented this imperialist classification is. Wonder what was I studying from 6th grade to 10th grade and beyond as a language subject all those years if Sanskrit was "extinct". :blink:

Punjabis and Sindhis enforcing our culture onto Pashtuns?

As far as I can see, it is Pashtuns (from both Khyber Pakhtunkwa, even from Afghanistan) who come in the millions to Punjab and Sindh seeking a better lifestyle for themslves and their families.

You people are coming into our lands and mixing with us, bringing your primitive Taliban lifestyle and violence to Sindh and Punjab, sending your child suicide bombers all over Pakistan, yet you still have the nerve to claim Punjabis and Sindhis are enforcing ourselves onto Pashtuns?

Ahem Ahem! "New Sindhis"? Truth Teller, r u "new Sindhi"? :P

Since you are not a Punjabi so please dont speak on behalf of Punjabis.

Me being an ethnic Punjabi; I dont accept and never will accept Indian dominance over Punjabi land, language, culture, history, ect.

Majority of Pakistani Punjabis will agree with me.

Totally agree with you, this muhajir doesn't understand that pak punjabis are with pushttons.

Back
Top Bottom