What's new

Pakistan, Iran become 'natural allies'

I would have to disagree with you there. Iranians can be extremely hostile towards Pakistanis and so are Arabs. I've experienced it from both. Amazing how they get nuclear tech from Pakistan and pretend they invented it themselves. Some pro-monarchist Iranians are pro-Pakistan due to the Shah's "Aryan brotherhood" policies but overall they have nothing but contempt for Pakistanis. There are also sadly many Turkish liberals who badmouth Pakistanis but thankfully they are a small minority. Turks in general don't bother Pakistanis....but regardless I think we Pakistanis should keep a distance from the Middle Eastern peoples...

With leaders like we have in pakistan what do you expect. Our country with its current leadership embarasses us. I am critical of saudies sometime but generally speking its cos of their evil royal family rather than arab people.

Urdu is a language which also erupts from Sansikrit and it originated from Present Day India and forced on Pakistanis. Before that, the official language of North Western States was Persian.

urdu was "enforced" upon Pakistanis as much as Persian was. Have you been getting this from that "language movement of Pakistan" website which claims that we Pakistanis should adopt Arabic and Iranian culture?

My advice is don't read nonsense spurred by that website. Urdu is derived from Sanskrit, developed by the Mughals who are now extinct, so Urdu has the potential of becoming a neutral language in Pakistan as a language of intercommunication.

Urdu was derived from Sanskrit, our ancestor's language so we do have some claim to it. I can understand the resentment towards Urdu but to desire Persian language domination is just ridiculous.

Urdu is a beautiful language and a fairly sophisticated one that can distinguish between genders whereas persian can.t. Don't fall into the trap of becoming a Middle Eastern worshiper like many Pakistanis have. I wrote that cause i like many of your posts

urdu was "enforced" upon Pakistanis as much as Persian was. Have you been getting this from that "language movement of Pakistan" website which claims that we Pakistanis should adopt Arabic and Iranian culture?

My advice is don't read nonsense spurred by that website. Urdu is derived from Sanskrit, developed by the Mughals who are now extinct, so Urdu has the potential of becoming a neutral language in Pakistan as a language of intercommunication.

Urdu was derived from Sanskrit, our ancestor's language so we do have some claim to it. I can understand the resentment towards Urdu but to desire Persian language domination is just ridiculous.

Urdu is a beautiful language and a fairly sophisticated one that can distinguish between genders whereas persian can.t. Don't fall into the trap of becoming a Middle Eastern worshiper like many Pakistanis have. I wrote that cause i like many of your posts

you dont reply to mental people like jinxed girl, the user has already said that she is half iranian, so you can know what the bullshitt of persian language is coming from

Now, let us get back to the topic. How far has this 'natural friendship' between Iran and Pakistan developed? Is it on solid footing or is it found only on this PDF?

Pakistan, Iran become 'natural allies' Well written. Pakistan and Iran are old friends.

How did this post manage to sit so long without getting removed? Where are the mods? Why hasn't anyone noticed this? This post needs to be removed and this troll's posts need to be put on moderation.
Punjabis and Sindhis enforcing our culture onto Pashtuns?

As far as I can see, it is Pashtuns (from both Khyber Pakhtunkwa, even from Afghanistan) who come in the millions to Punjab and Sindh seeking a better lifestyle for themslves and their families.

You people are coming into our lands and mixing with us, bringing your primitive Taliban lifestyle and violence to Sindh and Punjab, sending your child suicide bombers all over Pakistan, yet you still have the nerve to claim Punjabis and Sindhis are enforcing ourselves onto Pashtuns?

Lets answer all the Indian questions, off course we dont want them 2nd guessing anything

It is best interest of Pakistan to be an ally of Iran. Pakistan can learn some self respect and dignity from Iran. Iran should be a mentor for Pakistan since it's been surviving for much longer than Pakistan. Pakistan is still, just an infant in this world, an infant with WMD. With the help of Iran, Pakistan can get out of this crisis.

It is best interest of Pakistan to be an ally of Iran. Pakistan can learn some self respect and dignity from Iran. Iran should be a mentor for Pakistan since it's been surviving for much longer than Pakistan. Pakistan is still, just an infant in this world, an infant with WMD. With the help of Iran, Pakistan can get out of this crisis.

Yes I'm sure some tyrannic mullahs and political pawns of the Russian Federation can teach Pakistan "self-respect."

If you are a Punjabi you must know that Muhajirs in general are more Anti-Punjabi as compared to Pakhtoons. I don't think you are Punjabi.. maybe you are one of those Muhajirs who have learnt Punjabi language and now pass off as Punjabis.

I've known Truth Teller from YouTube. She fancies herself as a Punjabi with green eyes and brown hair. She used to claim this often on YouTube. She also claims that people have an 'obsession' over her. She seems to be in worship of Punjabis whoever she is and claims them to be some fictitious 'marshal race.'

She's also a racist wannabe, proudly proclaiming Punjabis including herself (if she even is one which I doubt) and her family members to be racist towards Pakhtuns yet she comes here on PDF claiming Punjabis are so tolerant of Pakhtuns.

The funny thing is if you had seen her picture on Yahoo answers when it used to be there, she looks like an African. I think she's from the Caribbean or somewhere in Eastern Africa or mixed Caribbean-South Asian. She often trolls like this online, YouTube being her favorite website for this useless hobby of hers.

I'm actually the one guilty of inviting her to PDF because I thought it would be good political discussions but, like YouTube all she does is troll here and recently at Yahoo answers.

I think she's a negro with an identity crisis. But whoever she was I know her to be a pathological liar and desperate attention seeker. She's full of sh**t.

Back
Top Bottom