What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

There are rumors even in China that Pakistan has been involved in the J-10B development. I have already mentioned a large number of Pakistanis who are now in Chengdu involved in many more projects that Pakistan is rumored to be involved.

did you read what you wrote mate? RUMORS . now please look up its definition in the OED

did you read what you wrote mate? RUMORS . now please look up its definition in the OED

It would be better if you keep your mouth in check and know how to speak to a senior member who is the most respectable and in terms of inside knowledge most trusted one.

If you have any issue about what is being talked about and don't wanna believe what is being told, then shut up and go to your Indian forums and troll there, you are not welcome to troll on this forum.

Same msg for others, if you don't want to believe what is being talked about, then take your sorry arses to your own forums and BS there.

I really do not care what they think. Most of them if not all who have seen a jet aiorcraft in picture or videos but with the advent of internet, they have become more knowlwdgable about how to fly an aircraft or flying and combat techniques. You really do not have to even touch an aircraft and start to fly it. You can do it by just opening up your internet. Same goes to many of our countrymen.

Any how, I Please go to this link. This Chinese article gives quite a bit of information about J-10B development and the changes between A & B variant. At the bottom of the report, it clearly mentions that Pakistan is rumored to have been involved in J-10B development.

Link lovers will, I hope, be satisfied unless they just do not wish to believe the truths

You still have to do it on the real thing. Getting all the basics is one thing from the internet, but going in the cockpit and flying is a really different thing. Just like a car. People know the gear system, accelartor , brake and all. But when in a car, they dont have the correct judgment when to brake, when to turn. So, experience and hands on work does matter alot. As one of my friends in the Air force says, 'you learn alot about all the flashy things in the cockpit, but when flying a jet, you rarely watch them, unless it glows.' But, internet has done a lot of good for future pilots.

But J-10 was already an evolved platform from China that had made it long back. Pakistan has yet to design a fighter of its own compared to Chinese expertise. I think Pakistan might have contributed in terms of what it wants and maybe some specific electronic and computer systems. More than that, 95% has to be Chinese equipment since they created the jet.

Excellent info beyond 6:30.

He mentions how the F-16s are evolving....something to note about J-10s and JF-17s.

Also he mentions the Penguin missile support for the navy. Did we receive any? Did we use them?

Anyone? Thanks.

Not the penguin missiles but the harpoons

Guys dont feed them. They are in shock, awe and disbelief. Take it all as a compliment because in actuality it really is. Every time they start yelling and crying you should know that our boys have done something good again. These neighbors of ours are startled too easily and they dont handle surprises very well....

from birth, theyre always in pain....

Well we know where pakistan came from ?? Btw ontopic The news is a bluff with lot of guesswork.Chinese work in their own way.They aint asked Pakistan to put their huge developmental experience in aircraft manufacturing[Sarcasm indeed].Just some chinese made a thread ,you people think Writing on Wall....Might be possible that chinese gonna customised but pakistan involved in the J 10b is very much debatable and is next to IMPOSSIBLE..
P.S-Do not drag India here..

Hey you know what it's just a rumor spread by Pak fans, now leave this thread and focus on Indian research on LCA.

in what way can pakistan help in research ? they do not have experience in this field . at least thats what i feel , please feel free to correct me if i am wrong with any reputable source.

whatever......

like i asked, any source which does not originate in a thread on this forum? also i was asking for specifics . in which fields and on which modules will pakistan work .
by operating an aircraft does not make you able to design it . if that was the case every country from Bangladesh to Burma would do so .

at last some sensible post from an Indian member.

Point taken... I would like to see your view on same topic after you complete 1000 posts... :)

@Topic: No wonder that the Pakistani engineer/officers are involve into J10B Project.. We all know that the J10A is available and J10B is advance version of it. The second point is every country has different need so Pakistan need J10B for different role (may be) than china will use it.

As Pakistan need is different, Pakistan will not buy J10B in "as it is " condition. They would like to tailor it according to their need. The Pakisatni engineers will give the input to chinese and chinese will do the improvement, In the due course Pakistani engineers will learn.

This news is irrelevant, As most of the country request some modification, if both country agree there engineers work together. (Though America don't allow buyer to work together on their bird).

I am hopeful that Pakistani engineer will learn and use there skills to create a pool of scientists in Pakistan.. As per my understanding, Pakistan will not develop something costly from scratch. China is there to provide them cheaper option, why they need to develop fighter plane/Aircraft carrier/ Destroyer??

Hey you know what it's just a rumor spread by Pak fans, now leave this thread and focus on Indian research on LCA.

Thread starter should put a hoarding -For pakistan and Chinese member only however I see nothing. So Buzz off.

I'll agree with Santro. I have observed the way some Indian members lead a thread in a specific direction and wonder if they were sitting side by side in their "Web Intel" office to collect info from over enthusiastic and immature Pakistani members who can spill the beans.........

OR cynical and condescending...

Back
Top Bottom