What's new

Pakistan involved in the J-10B research and development.

and you had to poke your nose in this matter, why don't use this time to find out something useful.......like who were your fathers?

More wishful thinking on part of Pakistanis. They will probably next claim they had input into the J20. Delusional silly people.

:hitwall:and you assume all info is posted on net for people to just google it?

aww....come on you can tell me... i promise i wont tell any one ......;)
or is it you dont have any ....:whistle: ..
i Google'd PAC all i got was a one massive compound near MINHAS air base..i lookd at PAC homepage it says nothn about research labs nor about production facility ...so i assume everything happens under one roof ....now dont say its classified "no offence meant but you guys dont exactly build f-22 raptor in there ....even Lmartin has list of its(most of ) research labs in its homepage .....
the thing is sir ..i v seen enough Pakistanis questionng our capability for building fighter plane(amca/lca) even contribution to PAKFA....im just asking the same question....anothr thing i could nvr digest is that
HAL with (some 8+ R&D labs ,14+ dedicated production units each the size of PAC kamra and various institues involved ) we struggle to build lca .....how did ya manage jf-17 ,super mushak n all.....

i would love to believe that Pakistani members here some how have sources in the military who tell them secrets which even cant be found out by your best journalists . but some how my common sense makes those feelings seem a little unrealistic .

Bingo!!! finally you got it, now buzz off.

DO NOT FEED THE TROLL!

PAC is a huge facility man. Are you deliberately trying to irritate?,,,it is a very big facility. There is not everything under one roof. There are different facilities like F-6 rebuild, mirage rebuild, Production facility, spare facility.

Are you arguing the very exsistence of PAC kamra?

PAF has a lot of experience with Western fighters like block52+ while China has a lot of experience with Russian aircrafts like su-30mkm.There are certain things Russians are best at while certain things US is best at so both can share there experiences in order to provide the input of positivities both origins of aircraft had resulting into new breed .
I agree. PAF is damn good with western fighters. But China are also into western fighters, we have many examples.

...anothr thing i could nvr digest is that
HAL with (some 8+ R&D labs ,14+ dedicated production units each the size of PAC kamra and various institues involved ) we struggle to build lca .....how did ya manage jf-17 ,super mushak n all.....

I understand your pain, to put it bluntly your guys suck.

back in the days we managed the most complex uranium enrichment method through centrifuge during the time when only few countries had that and that too with the least resources and assistance. Like I said earlier to another Indian poster, the information your are fishing for wont be found on the official or third party websites but I got a solution for you there are the two plausible eventualities.

1. Just consider that there is no such thing Pakistan has and we are all just teasing you.
2. Divide whatever you think India has by 5 and consider that to be the workforce and facilities in such clandestine programs.

Mani,

There is no getting over treason----now is there----. The news that seems ordinary to us---maybe the one that, made the opponents day----that little teeny weeny news bit gave the final shape to the puzzle---espionage is like a broken up jigsaw puzzle------it is put together pice by a piece---rumour by a rumour----each bit of information goes into its place---a conformation here a confirmation there---a snippet here a snippet there and the puzzle starts to take shape----.

Most of the people here give too much credit to opponents intelligence agy's not admitting it is they who are helping them inadvertantly----.

I say to my pakistani colleagues----think with your brains---and not with your feet-----why would an agent or agency take the risk of being captured or exposed when they can get most of it for free and easy on these pakistani forums---we are a treasure trove of information---and we readily give it away---.

sometimes I say that to myself, too. Some of the information I read here, rumors and tid-bits and indulging of info esp. under Indian taunts seems too sensitive for a place like this.

These guys gotta be careful revealing such information on an open public forum. So what if your opponent get to savor the moment on the internet by claiming, "you dont have this or you can't do that" you know what you have and you know what you can do, keep them ignorant and keep your knowledge to yourself, that is your real victory.

Alright cry babies.

I know someone who is a Pakistani Aeronautical Engineer working on J-10B.
Happy now? Oh I mean, upset?

Got to moderate the 'one liners'.. Need that rule back..

The original post is nothing more than an internet article. Take it with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom