Pakistan India Wagah Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

@nline

Reaction score
wagah-border-india-pakistan-300x364.jpg
592e9f5a4a1f9488e86d7af5fd5a.jpeg
610x.jpg

military jingoism at its very best. its a military circus which i certainly dont approve off.

this hitting-the-gorund-by-boots compition should be scarped...

atleast a pair of boots get saving daily..

this was stupid saw it once , and it was nothing but making mockery of army.

it would be better if they can allow people in a common hall to meet and greet each other.

just use the boarder for commercial perpose...

i even think that people movement acroos the boarder be restricked to by-air only..

India proposed to Pakistan to stop this monkey dance. Pakistan refused. Perhaps such circus with a far bigger and more powerful country boosts the collective ego of their country.

India should unilaterally stop this ceremony and fix mirrors facing Pakistan on our side side of the gate. Let the Pakistanis dance and look at themselves in the mirror. We should have no business in this military monkey dance.

Man, i really feel for these gaurds. Thats not good for their knee caps.

This Circus needs to stopped and actually we should let people from both countries interact with each other at Wagah.

And how is that possible. Both Pakistan and India are two different independent sovereign countries. You need a valid passport and a valid visa to enter Pakistan's side of the Wagah Border, and we need a valid passport and a valid visa to enter your side of the Wagah Border.

And both countries dont trust each other to let each other's citizens travel across this border without proper documents.

Wagah Border exercise is a tourist attraction and we Pakistanis want to keep the show going.

probably this is why Indians want to close the cermony on Bab-e-Azadi (door to FREEDOM) :P

Last edited by a moderator:
it is more of a tourist attraction. those soldiers are like cheerleaders who attract ppl by their moves.

India proposed to Pakistan to stop this monkey dance. Pakistan refused. Perhaps such circus with a far bigger and more powerful country boosts the collective ego of their country.

India should unilaterally stop this ceremony and fix mirrors facing Pakistan on our side side of the gate. Let the Pakistanis dance and look at themselves in the mirror. We should have no business in this military monkey dance.

if pakistan like to continue this dance show , let them..

i agree , India should unilaterally stop this ceremony ..
and i like the idea of fixing mirrors facing Pakistan on our side ...

and why we need to remove/lowering the flag every evening..let the flag fly 24*7..

and why we need to remove/lowering the flag every evening..let the flag fly 24*7..

It is mandatory that the flag should be hoisted only after sunrise and should be lowered immediately after sunset. Not sure if its true, read it somewhere.

The Flag Lowering ceremony can be there, but its the un-necessary boot hitting that can be done without. After all the people of this regions depend on it for their economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom