What's new

Pakistan India Wagah Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you watch that movie?

just had a chance to see the scene where Indian officers were shown using bad language. so i moved away as dint find it worth watching

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

Yaar aisi bhi maa - behen ki gaaliya nahi thi Border mein.

I think rather than putting up a mirror, we should put up a big screen. Every day there should be a screening of Border for our Pakistani friends. This obsession with Wagah border will end automatically. :p

the circus should be stopped at wagah border
. :)

just had a chance to see the scene where Indian officers were shown using bad language. so i moved away as dint find it worth watching

---------- Post added at 03:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:04 PM ----------

the circus should be stopped at wagah border
. :)

jana ji,
aapki special demand par orange lips:D

just had a chance to see the scene where Indian officers were shown using bad language. so i moved away as dint find it worth watching.

you had not seen that movie , neither a scene..so , you have no idea about it...
do watch and then came back to point out which bad wording you have objection..
i know pakistan has also produce a film on the same line after "border" , might be you had seen that moive and strat thinking that in border too same language would have been used...

And how is that possible. Both Pakistan and India are two different independent sovereign countries. You need a valid passport and a valid visa to enter Pakistan's side of the Wagah Border, and we need a valid passport and a valid visa to enter your side of the Wagah Border.

And both countries dont trust each other to let each other's citizens travel across this border without proper documents.

Wagah Border exercise is a tourist attraction and we Pakistanis want to keep the show going.

maybe a common meeting hall. maybe

this was stupid saw it once , and it was nothing but making mockery of army.

it would be better if they can allow people in a common hall to meet and greet each other.

A sensible solution. Useless jingoism is all there is to this ceremony.

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

India proposed to Pakistan to stop this monkey dance. Pakistan refused. Perhaps such circus with a far bigger and more powerful country boosts the collective ego of their country.

India should unilaterally stop this ceremony and fix mirrors facing Pakistan on our side side of the gate. Let the Pakistanis dance and look at themselves in the mirror. We should have no business in this military monkey dance.

Absolutely. Just stop this idiocy unilaterally. Let them do what they want to.

^^

Believe me, no self-respecting Pakistani can sit through the entire movie. And no self-respecting Indian can criticize this movie. :lol:

One of the best war movies I have ever seen. The 10=1 ratio got reversed in that movie though. ;)

I have seen the drill at the Wagah border.

The drill movements are exaggerated and they all appear so totally odd.

A circus is a better place to go if one wants entertainment.

The other interesting fact is that the peace chaps from both sides light candles at the Wagah border!!

15wncbk.jpg

Is this Sunny Deol ?? :woot: looks like him.

probably this is why Indians want to close the cermony on Bab-e-Azadi (door to FREEDOM) :P

These cheap thrills (proven to be photoshopped) is all you have got now. ;)

Njoy, we don't want to take it away from you. That will be cruelty.

Last edited by a moderator:
nice excuse...however rejected. it is very likely to pee in the paints when you fall in a prade and you know tonight is going to be the night of Gidhar koot !! :D

This excuse is what you need to hang on to.

You have little else. Carry on.

This has been proven to be photoshopped on this forum itself.

nice excuse...however rejected. it is very likely to pee in the paints when you fall in a prade and you know tonight is going to be the night of Gidhar koot !! :D

You can have a cheap laugh at the silly joke. If you think it is real, you are making a joke out of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom