What's new

Pakistan India Wagah Border

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard that India started showing less aggression in this event as well as woman members are participating too.

It is mandatory that the flag should be hoisted only after sunrise and should be lowered immediately after sunset. Not sure if its true, read it somewhere.

The Flag Lowering ceremony can be there, but its the un-necessary boot hitting that can be done without. After all the people of this regions depend on it for their economy.

it was british culture , still running...
but we can adopt our own way anyday ..isn't it..

if pakistan like to continue this dance show , let them..

i agree , India should unilaterally stop this ceremony ..
and i like the idea of fixing mirrors facing Pakistan on our side ...

and why we need to remove/lowering the flag every evening..let the flag fly 24*7..

No it cant be done that way it is a sign of respect that the flag should be hoisted with sunrise and and should be put done with sunset

I heard that India started showing less aggression in this event as well as woman members are participating too.

women dont participate, PAKistan employeed female rangers, later India did the same. they usually guard a position...

1588emc.jpg

sg4kyh.jpg

sxmxwk.jpg

24ne0qg.jpg

No it cant be done that way it is a sign of respect that the flag should be hoisted with sunrise and and should be put done with sunset

just because british thinks that way don't make it a rule..

India proposed to Pakistan to stop this monkey dance. Pakistan refused. Perhaps such circus with a far bigger and more powerful country boosts the collective ego of their country.
After all these years, Bit late for the cheap banter, if it doesn't blow your sails, then put your money where your mouth is.
India should unilaterally stop this ceremony and fix mirrors facing Pakistan on our side side of the gate. Let the Pakistanis dance and look at themselves in the mirror. We should have no business in this military monkey dance.
I highly doubt any mirror will be going up any time soon, I have witnessed this ceremony, if any thing, the Indians have built a bigger stand for the spectators who get the thrill of watching the Indian Monkey dance.

I propose to make a open film theater and play 'Border' instead of this stunt.

Aggressive words vs aggressive body language. Same thing hai ji.

no if one abuse mothers and sisters of others and this aggressive gestures on wagah are two different things atleast at our side of the border

no if one abuse mothers and sisters of others and this aggressive gestures on wagah are two different things atleast at our side of the border

Yaar aisi bhi maa - behen ki gaaliya nahi thi Border mein.

I think rather than putting up a mirror, we should put up a big screen. Every day there should be a screening of Border for our Pakistani friends. This obsession with Wagah border will end automatically. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom