What's new

Pakistan 'in' South Asia

Status
Not open for further replies.
damnn, Indians take more interest in this topic thn us Pakistanis ;)

You Indians really have this bad habit to speak for others in every single topic

why don't you let Pakistani speak of their mind instead of becoming their representative

Old habits die hard :no:

Are not you the same guy who was telling pakistani that they have no right of claim over IVC ? and now you are saying they dont accept pre-islamic heritage. stop this hypocrisy

In other thread a Pakistani was explaining how Arabs humiliated Indians by conquering Sindh, the same Pakistanis who say Indians have no claim on IVC and Gandhara. :cheesy:

You Indians really have this bad habit to speak for others in every single topic

why don't you let Pakistani speak of their mind instead of becoming their representative

Old habits die hard :no:

Are not you the same guy who was telling pakistani that they have no right of claim over IVC ? and now you are saying they dont accept pre-islamic heritage. stop this hypocrisy
hum hi hum hai to kya hum kain tum hi tum ho to kya tum ho...now watch border...yehi to apna ghum hai.

After being treated so well by Arabs for for 55 years since 1947 pakistanis have realized what is true identity and started accepting as their IVC over last decade.Btw this foreign identity of Arabs etc was imposed by muslims of UP especially lucknow who went to pakistan in 1947 with their begums enforcing dress codes etc.

You as usual have no clue of what you are talking about. History of IVS is being taught in Pakistani schools since its creation so don't know where you get it that IVS got accepted in last decade. IVS is pre-Islamic history of pakistan just like KSA also has pre-Islamic history. Neither IVS not Arab is our identity. Our identity is to be Muslim and then Pakistani then our ethnicity, caste may be the last thing

Btw are you living in arab land? :)

hum hi hum hai to kya hum kain tum hi tum ho to kya tum ho...now watch border...yehi to apna ghum hai.

You need to catch up on your sleep.

I still have difficulty understanding the hum tum stratagem.

Or is it that I need to catch up on my sleep.

In other thread a Pakistani was explaining how Arabs humiliated Indians by conquering Sindh, the same Pakistanis who say Indians have no claim on IVC and Gandhara. :cheesy:

well its because you guys have trouble in holding your tongue and pissed them off when you speak for them..then they become arabs to teach you a lesson :azn:

You still have not changed your picture - it honestly doesn't look good.

Indians actually have no claim on IVC.

The sooner it is understood by the Indians, the better it would be for all of us.

You as usual have no clue of what you are talking about. History of IVS is being taught in Pakistani schools since its creation so don't know where you get it that IVS got accepted in last decade. IVS is pre-Islamic history of pakistan just like KSA also has pre-Islamic history. Neither IVS not Arab is our identity. Our identity is to be Muslim and then Pakistani then our ethnicity, caste may be the last thing
bahut vaday -vaday konphoosion hian re baba...
Dravidian main ,aryan main,greek main mongol main,turki main,arab main,mughal main,perssian main.
main sab kuch hoon par british nahi,main portugese nahi ,main french nahi.above all main indian nahi.

yahan bhi konphoosion hai.

You need to catch up on your sleep.

I still have difficulty understanding the hum tum stratagem.

Or is it that I need to catch up on my sleep.
lori suna doon bolo to...:tongue:

Dravidian main ,aryan main,greek main mongol main,turki main,arab main,mughal main,perssian main.
main sab kuch hoon par british nahi,main portugese nahi ,main french nahi.above all main indian nahi.

No thank you.

Na turk na afghan na irani
I am proud Muslim Pakistani

islam is my deen, pakistan is my country, Punjabi is my ethnicity and janjua rajpout is my caste/tribal identity..no confusion there..abb tum batahoo tum kon hoo? :P

Joe is a new convert.

Such is the power of the internet. :)

Welcome Joe. May the journey be worth its while.

What did I do, actually? I like to know what I'm getting praised for.

Na turk na afghan na irani
I am proud Muslim Pakistani

islam is my deen, pakistan is my country, Punjabi is my ethnicity and janjua rajpout is my caste/tribal identity..no confusion there..abb tum batahoo tum kon hoo? :P
ek khichdi pheki to fir doosari bana li.

main to bas ajtr hoon.

Isn't there a little - well, perhaps more than a little - confusion here?

Are you claiming the IVC (or IVS, since you apparently have strong views on orthography) due to being a descendant of one of the original inhabitants of that location, or those areas? Or something else?

ek khichdi pheki to fir doosari bana li.

main to bas ajtr hoon.

Aap bas ajtr? <shudder!>

Isn't there a little - well, perhaps more than a little - confusion here?

Are you claiming the IVC (or IVS, since you apparently have strong views on orthography) due to being a descendant of one of the original inhabitants of that location, or those areas? Or something else?

Sorry for mixing up IVC with IVS :D well this article sum up well

The Indus valley Civilization existed in what is today Pakistan. Pakistan is the natural inheritor of the Indus Valley Civilization, just like modern day China is the natural inheritor of the Chinese civilization (not called China then), and modern day Egypt in the natural inheritor of the Egyptian civilization (not called Egypt then). &#8220;Indus-valley-istan&#8221; existed 5000 years ago. Pakistan existed 5000 years ago, even though it was not called Pakistan. This is the geographic two nation theory.

Long before the Crescent and Star flew atop Islamabad, long before Mohammed Bin Qasim invaded Sind, and long before the Mughals spread prosperity in all the nooks and corners of the subcontinent, long before the Sikh dynasty briefly controlled Kashmir, and long before the Chundra Gupta Vikramadatya ruled India, the people of Punjab, Sindh, Sarhad, andKashmir were tied together as the people of Pakistan.

IVC existed only in the Western part of the subcontinent, almost exclusively on the banks of the Indus (current day Pakistan). Therefore current day Pakistanis are inheritors of the IVC. There was a civilization in present day Pakistan. &#8220;India&#8221; did not exist 5000 years ago. The Sumerians called it Meluhha and Mekan. We don&#8217;t know what they called it. No one can be sure. &#8220;Pakistan&#8221; existed 5000 years ago in the IVC, even though the IVC probably did not call it Pakistan.

One cannot accept the Lebanese, and the Syrian, and Cypriotic claim to the Egyptian civilization, and one cannot accept the Japanese claim to the original Chinese civilization. Similarly once cannot accept the &#8220;Delhi&#8217;s&#8221; claim to the IVC. The &#8220;Bharati&#8221; claim to the IVC is by association. The Egyptian claim to the &#8220;Egyptian&#8221; civilization is by geography.

There is a section of the Revanchist Bharati population that wants to describe the IVC as a Hindu civilization and then try to extend the boundaries of present day Bharat by claiming that the land from the Oxus to the mythical marker East of Bali called Raj Kilhani all belongs to Bharat. Of course a lot the revisionist history is &#8220;hocus pocus mambo jumbo&#8221; made inside temples.

for more :

Paksir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom