What's new

Pakistan Going For J-11?

well friend is that you who nevr read the full post before replying or is that me who never make you understand what am trying to say!! :lol:

the JXX will be something new and a J10 being developed into a fifth generation plane is nothing but BS!:hitwall:
all i said that the chines wont be reluctant to get some experience in systems that are part and parcel of fifth generation planes. these include SC and high manuverability via TV!!
these are the two systems that if they van onduct on some existing plane of there will helpthem get experience for next generation plane that will surely include these two feature!!
i hope by grade of God i am able to make you understand what exactly i am saying!! :smokin:

regards!

SC seems still distant for Chinese until rumored WS-15 comes out shining well TVC is already in Chinese hut and WS-10A has TVC but the most crucial aspect of 5th Gen is Stealth which involves design expertise and Internal carriage of weapons, mighty radar advance avionics etc etc now this is where the big money is needed and time,knowledge and Investments so until they are not able to do any thing on this front every thins seems nothing. now consider Chinese have been able to do only one thing up till now they have only designed 2 advanced birds let them go ahead mature in this perhaps it would take decades of significant experience in order to create something astonishing :welcome:

Hunter911; Buddy, hope you understand, i don't find it funny even

as a Chinese. I read some of your post before, sometimes i wonder

whether you are a real Chinese or not! :pakistan::china:

what made you say that GB?

what made you say that GB?

hasnain0099 buddy; read his post #60, i don't that is very nice

to make fun like that . And it is not the first time he said something

which i feel offencive to Pakistanis member. Chinese don't do that.

:pakistan::china:

Friggin agents all over the internet these days. Representing various interests for all kinds of parties imaginable. No wonder the Japanese banned usage of twitter in their coming election. Look at youtube, it's all crap now. Todays internet is not meant for the faint of heart.

I think Obama started it. :cheesy:

There's agents here using many different flags, one more won't make a difference. What was offensive in his post? All he said was that PAF should buy the jet that meets their needs.

sorry my friend.This post was not issued by Obama , there is the wording inappropriate, I have corrected it! regards!
all we want is that pakistan would get a bright day in the future.
:china::usflag:

thread off track!!!!
lets get back to good work guys,

regards!

It doesnt matter if we get j 11 or not... but our dedication matters..
Hope someday we would be able to make our own planes...

God bless Pakistan :X

twin engine doesn't fit PAF's strategy then how can the navy go for it with so little funds ?

i think the main issue with twin engines is fuel consumption and maintenance costs.
but ofcourse, twin engines means more payload and speed/thrust. we should plan for Pakistan in the global perspective, not just regional.

Pakistan has potential and the will, but no real leadership.

Last edited:
twin engine doesn't fit PAF's strategy then how can the navy go for it with so little funds ?

i think the main issue with twin engines is fuel consumption and maintenance costs.
but ofcourse, twin engines means more payload and speed/thrust. we should plan for Pakistan in the global perspective, not just regional.

well twin engine does not fit the military doctrine for 2015, after that we might eventually see a twin engine plane but by then it may not be J11!:)

regards!

sir I said it once and I am saying it once more that J-11 is not being rumored for PAF but for PN

sir I said it once and I am saying it once more that J-11 is not being rumored for PAF but for PN

well it has already been discussed in a sister thread and i gues you have also visited it many times that PN will never end up with an independent squadron, not any time soon for sure!!
all the air support for PN will be rendered by PAF,,,

another thing is quite simple that most people do not seem to get, PAF is is no position to go ahead with any further new project, we have a JF17 to take care of and help it reach it maturity, make them at a fair pace to fil in the number,
an FC20 commng our way which is a high tech new platform and will require time to master it,
F16 mlu project going on!
F16 BLK 52 comming that too will require some time get going with,,
and with all these planned projects PAF do not have
1. infra structure,
2. man power
3. budget
to suppoert any new programme,
also we canot forget to mention the technological beast, the AWACS from two different sources that will be a hell of job to get professional with them,

in all these circumstances PAF will never go exploring new horizon like the J11 or Rafales!!
we will be damn busy in ll this stuff for atleast five to six good years and by that time there may be new and better otion available in market so why debate on the current option that we will never get at all, not for another eight to ten years due to our capabilities restriction and after that due to better options available!!

i have tried my best to make you understand what i want to say, i hope you get it this time for a change :lol:,
no offense bro, i also do not seem to understand your points, there is surely something wrog in our chemistry, but, i hope you get this one theis time!!
:cheers:

regards!

Back
Top Bottom