What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

don't think about block 60 block 52 hi mil gaye hain kafi hai

acha to zara ye to batao yarr,ke itna bara Pakistan 18 blk 52 kis ke sar per maray ga.:blink:
its not enough,wat ever it is blok 52 or 60 we need more birds.
b/c rest of our pilots cannot fly by their own and cannot take weapons on their hands.:crazy_pilot:

I mean E-3 Sentry would be a good reward, or F16 block 60 12 of them ..

I mean this little candy , weaponry , like heli copters or guns or like bullet proof vests etc :what: we can get that in blouchistan

I mean really , would a real friend in war on terror would give us a spoon and ask us to dig a big hole where we can put all the talibans

The bigger the device we have the better /sooner we can get all talibans under 6 feet down the ground...

E-3 sentry & F16 block 60 would do magic ...

Also when we get the alleged billion no one knows where it goes , which account I mean , at leats with some thing physical like e-3 sentry or F16 block 60 (12 of them) we can say ok here is the money and return on investment

All the current block 50 F16 are the ones Mushy arranged for us thru his old work , we need some new incentives :undecided:

Why US is unable to have them all in Afghanistan? You need much more than jet fighters in a war and particularly if talking about COIN.

acha to zara ye to batao yarr,ke itna bara Pakistan 18 blk 52 kis ke sar per maray ga.:blink:
its not enough,wat ever it is blok 52 or 60 we need more birds.
b/c rest of our pilots cannot fly by their own and cannot take weapons on their hands.:crazy_pilot:

also note that there also an option available of 18 more C/Ds and 45 of our f-16s will also be upgraded upto block 52 standards by the end of 2012
so things are not looking bad in shape

also note that there also an option available of 18 more C/Ds and 45 of our f-16s will also be upgraded upto block 52 standards by the end of 2012

But after MMRCA in IAF, PAF will again having same threat level on Eastern borders as it is facing today. I am not that worried about MKI though it is very dangerous plane but my real worries is about MMRCA which will be part of IAF in 2015-17 time frame. I don't think going for another 18 F-16 will be best move instead we must go for more R&D for Thunders and FC-20 with Chinese companies.

But after MMRCA in IAF, PAF will again having same threat level on Eastern borders as it is facing today. I am not that worried about MKI though it is very dangerous plane but my real worries is about MMRCA which will be part of IAF in 2015-17 time frame. I don't think going for another 18 F-16 will be best move instead we must go for more R&D for Thunders and FC-20 with Chinese companies.
so tru man,its going to a monstar force.but they now hav two coutries to counter china n pakitan and a big land too.thats the reason y they r making it so big.but no matter wat happen,india is the biggest threat for pakistan.they cant see us happy b/c our forfather break thier india super power baharat:P

money is the reason.i think we should request zardari sahab to giv 10% donation from their private bank balance to PAF,so they can buy remaining f16s:woot::rofl:

yet they are not able to decide MRCA .......so thinking abt MMRCA is useless at the moment.
If they deal MRCA today they will not be able get it be 2015.
Dont wory PAF is not sleeping!!!! We will do our best.
Some encouraging news for u in my next bottom post

f9c3f6e97d74af7e21b874b7af52db8e.gif

Few good things in todays news post (express news paper)

• We are getting 4 Block 52 in this December.
  • J-10B or FC-20 deal is going to be finalized, so we might see more numbers then 36.
  • We will get all F-16 till 2010.
  • PAF have 46 F-16, 121 Mirage & 88 F-7P. Means PAF already grounding old jets especially Mirage III/ V and F-7
  • Lateat avoinics for all 60 + F-16 will be delivered in 2010

Last edited:
Lol bro it seems that you didnt read my reply to your earlier post. Anyways to each his own. Appreciate it if u can read it and following comments from other members. :cheers:

Dear, I always say this

Now till 2011
62 Block 52 F-16
100 + JF-17
8 to 10 J-10B
80 Mirage ROSE
55 F-7PG

Enough to keep balance till 2011 against 150 MKI, 50 to 60 Mig 29 and 45 Mirage 2K.
Keeping in mind IAF threat from both PLAAF and PAF

You and others dont believe.
so plz read this front news, which is in almost all of todays news papers in Pak.

I can translate it, if u cant understand urdu

Last edited:
MZubair I can understand your enthusiasm but in real world the numbers will be quite low that you have projected here. By 2011, deliveries’ will be still going underway for Block 52 , MLU F-16s will still be under 10, PAF will still be sticking to existing fleeting of two squadrons of F-7 PGs and of course no J-10 by then. FC-20 has still a long way to go before we see them flying in PAF. Thunder will be operational at max in two squadrons by mid of 2011.

With block 52 the whole training regime in PAF will change. Until now we have been simulating LIMA Vs BVR, and when once we have the real thing i.e. AMRAAM, every PAF pilot will be trained against one of the best BVRs in the market. Although we still be having far less BVR capable aircrafts than IAF, but Block 52s will force IAF too to adopt anti-BVR countermeasures and hence a major change in their tactics against PAF. Similarly each PAF pilot will not only be in far better position to deploy his/her tactics against incoming IAF threat but also improve their chances to achieve a kill on the opponent.

Meanwhile the Induction of Block 52 and MLU are still going on, PAF should continue with Thunder, FC-20 and other projects with Chinese. Honeymoon period with USA can be over anytime soon and we don’t want to plummet into the same sanctions / embargo abyss once again. It’s about time that we learn from the past and move very cautiously in the future.

Dear Sir, I am refering this news (from express news paper) for u, to prove my words.
f9c3f6e97d74af7e21b874b7af52db8e.gif

I can asure u that PAF is so much concious now to get 200 to 300 4th and 4.5 generation fighters b4 2015.

I always say
PAF till end of 2011.
62 Block 52 F-16
100 + JF-17
8 to 10 J-10B
80 Mirage ROSE
55 F-7PG

Enough to keep balance till 2011 against 150 MKI, 50 to 60 Mig 29 and 45 Mirage 2K.
Keeping in mind IAF threat from both PLAAF and PAF

Last edited:
looks PAF might sold or grounded old F-7 and mirage coz..PAF had approx 200 F7 (including PG) and 200 Mirage some years ago.

Back
Top Bottom