What's new

Pakistan F-16 Discussions 2

I said USAF F-15 don't feature AESA... there are only 18 such F-15Cs which have been more of a TD for the F-15 supplied to South Korea and Singapore which does feature AESA.

What has those Mig 27/Su 30 got to do with F-15 struggling to pick the Mig 21 on its radar... and getting killed in the process.

Its world known who threw the largest towel in the Human History with 90+thousands submitting.

As I said... the Political situation suggested other wise... I can assure you that you'll get what what you have so long wanted.

Let me tell u slowly
4 VS 12 ( 1 vs 3)

IAF wasn't just using Mig-21's.. it had SU-30 MK and Mig-27/29 and M2k along with it

U used F& F missiles and barred USAF to a range of 20-25 KM / NMI (Im not sure about the unit though)

Then USAF wasn't allowed to use F & F
So tell me is that an even playing field???

And as far as 90,000 goes.. when u have back stabbers doing Larkana pacts behind closed doors.. when u target a development to one part of a region and when u turn a blind eye to whats happening in ur areas mukti bahni etc... that is what happens....

Thank u India for giving us this lesson...

And we learned it good didn't we... (Hint : soviet Union)

BVR... Beyond Visual Range combat... is what we are talking of.
I know PAF pilots are trained by Aliens and can out run the best maneuverable planes...pull 15Gs.. they are simple out of the world and born with the ability... natural.

Yeah yeah... atleast we can hold our own unlike the ones that say we'll do surgical strikes and have second thoughts of what the hell they just said.. LOL!..

Its of no use since you are blinded... and pre-occupied to think rationally.
Its not what JF-17 would do If... its what it can do.

Im blinded?? says the guy that thinks that PAF has only 18 BVR platforms...:rofl:

R-77M is the Primary BVR in IAF.. as is the Aim120C5 in PAF... while PAF adds SD-10 with similar capabilities.. IAF adds Meteor, Derby, Mica, and Already operates R-27 both ER and ET which adds another Dimension to its BVR capabilities... I was not asking what IAF has I was asking what PAF has other than Aim 120C5 or SD-10.. which can be put into BVR category.

SD-10 A/ B .. along with Aim-120 C5's .. and just cuz ur adding new ones doesn't mean we cant...do the same

newer news reports show that govt is opening routes, if so..it should also try to bargain some EDA F-16s...
do we have any futures from the 14 we paid for?

Let me tell u slowly
4 VS 12 ( 1 vs 3)

IAF wasn't just using Mig-21's.. it had SU-30 MK and Mig-27/29 and M2k along with it

U used F& F missiles and barred USAF to a range of 20-25 KM / NMI (Im not sure about the unit though)

Then USAF wasn't allowed to use F & F
So tell me is that an even playing field???

And as far as 90,000 goes.. when u have back stabbers doing Larkana pacts behind closed doors.. when u target a development to one part of a region and when u turn a blind eye to whats happening in ur areas mukti bahni etc... that is what happens....

Thank u India for giving us this lesson...

And we learned it good didn't we... (Hint : soviet Union)

Who said you that the area of operation for USAF was limited ?
There were different roles followed with parties participating as aggressor defenders as well one to one.
The 25 NM you are talking about might have been F-15Cs playing the role of defenders.
Missile or No missile the fact is that USAF F-15C could not pick them on their radars.. where would you fire the missile at when you don't know about the target ?.. by time they got the idea and figured out the position of mig 21 they were shot down.

Well words like Back stabber/tricked are not used by sane and mature people.. I should have realized that earlier.. you shot better do other things than posting on serious topics.

Yeah yeah... atleast we can hold our own unlike the ones that say we'll do surgical strikes and have second thoughts of what the hell they just said.. LOL!..

Its no one but you who is saying that.. and this is what we call paronia.

Im blinded?? says the guy that thinks that PAF has only 18 BVR platforms...:rofl:

Count me those other than 18 BVR platforms in PAF.

SD-10 A/ B .. along with Aim-120 C5's .. and just cuz ur adding new ones doesn't mean we cant...do the same

Yeah but from where China ?
Since you can't make one..:lol:

There were different roles followed with parties participating as aggressor defenders as well one to one.
The 25 NM you are talking about might have been F-15Cs playing the role of defenders.
Missile or No missile the fact is that USAF F-15C could not pick them on their radars.. where would you fire the missile at when you don't know about the target ?.. by time they got the idea and figured out the position of mig 21 they were shot down.

Well words like Back stabber/tricked are not used by sane and mature people.. I should have realized that earlier.. you shot better do other things than posting on serious topics.

So how long were you employed at AWC to know that?

Hold ur horses dude, this claim came from Col Terrence Fornof's utube video, now if that is what u take it as the truth ,

-do u also take the fact that he mentioned about the same "rules" for USAF in Cope India's as true too??

-Do u also take the claim of SU-30 MKI (yes the God's gift to aviation) got its arse whooped by the USAF.. in red flag 08.. do u take that as true as well.... or are u having second thoughts like ur AF.. LOL!

-Finally can u prove that while Mig-21's wern't "detected" they were the one taking the shots at the F-15 C's??

Oh yes all the threats on indian TV's and IAF bragging about being ready and just waiting for green signals... no one said that did they... or is it more like ud wish this episode never happened....so that u wouldn't have to come here with excuses of political reasons... and all just cuz the IAF wanted to calm a little after PAF vowed a response....
Lemme refresh ur memory a little..
PAF vs IAF: Indian media - YouTube

And just like u, ur media forgets some thingies which PAF has eg in this video u have F-16 being totally forgotten...and ur sitting there claiming that PAF only has 18 BVR platforms...

-F-7 PG's
-Mirage with Rose upgrades
-40 odd JF-17's with SD-10's-
- 2-3 MLU upgraded aircrafts received or was it more... :girl_wacko:

U know dear we totally accept that... unlike certain some one that is stuck on a certain project for 30 odd years having radar from Israel, weapons from Russia and Israel, engine from USA , MFD's etc from France, laser pods from Israel and calling it

India's homemade .....:cheers:

Enemy won't wait for us until we made indigenous weapons.... already we are faced such situations recently in Kargil..... so don't lead us into off topic.

Ur friend was the one who started all this conversation stating PAF only had 18 BVR platforms and then he was the one talking about indigenous as well...

I simply replied ...

U know dear we totally accept that... unlike certain some one that is stuck on a certain project for 30 odd years having radar from Israel, weapons from Russia and Israel, engine from USA , MFD's etc from France, laser pods from Israel and calling it

You know i wanted to say that but refrained because it would have hurt certain egos here and moreover derail the thread further then it already have.

Hold ur horses dude, this claim came from Col Terrence Fornof's utube video, now if that is what u take it as the truth ,

-do u also take the fact that he mentioned about the same "rules" for USAF in Cope India's as true too??

-Do u also take the claim of SU-30 MKI (yes the God's gift to aviation) got its arse whooped by the USAF.. in red flag 08.. do u take that as true as well.... or are u having second thoughts like ur AF.. LOL!

-Finally can u prove that while Mig-21's wern't "detected" they were the one taking the shots at the F-15 C's??

Oh yes all the threats on indian TV's and IAF bragging about being ready and just waiting for green signals... no one said that did they... or is it more like ud wish this episode never happened....so that u wouldn't have to come here with excuses of political reasons... and all just cuz the IAF wanted to calm a little after PAF vowed a response....

And just like u, ur media forgets some thingies which PAF has eg in this video u have F-16 being totally forgotten...and ur sitting there claiming that PAF only has 18 BVR platforms...

-F-7 PG's

Enemy won't wait for us until we made indigenous weapons.... already we are faced such situations recently in Kargil..... so don't lead us into off topic.

best way to discuss with Indians is not to discuss...

a wise man said never discuss With idiots, or they will bring you to your level and then defeat you with their experience

P.S

noone denies india has 3 times superiorty over PAF but since when they havnt..
its like this since 1947, was in 65 and 71 and 5 times in 99

-F-7 PG's

i know this isnt the palce but can F-7PGs use Sd-10..
i mean we did heard it azimuth is only +/-30 so it cant utilize the SD-10 fully..?

Was that Col. in India ?
Well where does Su30MKI come into this equation.. when we are talking of Mig21s ?... you people have the habit of dragging things and derail the discussion.
Su30MKI performed considerably well under the conditions applied to it... as admitted by the Col.
Why don't you look the video for your answer about Mig21.. lol.. you people even dare to ask for although you can't provide any.
Go an read about Elta 8222 jammer.

The Pakistani TV talks about the conquest of India by a swine... Now Do you buy his thoughts.
You look too much of TV-media... why are you staying in Pakistan as it has been classified as one of the most dangerous place.. and tourists are warned against going there.. wait you live in China why would you bother..:lol:
Too much for the media... is it good man ?

-F-7 PG's

F-7PG--- You are yet to name the BVR missile it has... Pakistan as of now only have Aim120c5 BVR missile which can't be fired off F-7PG.
Mirage(whatever upgrade)-- Name the BVR.
JF-17---those 40 or 37 JF-17 doesn't fire BVR.. this you won't find in media...:lol:
I added 3/4 F-16 upgraded.

So where does the BVR force stands now ?

All better than China mades and China labeled.

best way to discuss with Indians is not to discuss...

a wise man said never discuss With idiots, or they will bring you to your level and then defeat you with their experience

P.S

noone denies india has 3 times superiorty over PAF but since when they havnt..
its like this since 1947, was in 65 and 71 and 5 times in 99

No Indian would come here until you people came up with baseless and bogus claims like PAF is on Par with IAF... we just proved that it doesn't.... and won't for long time to come.

Say that to the posters who were ranting a couple of pages before.

Why don't you tell us.. oh wait even Iran is has those labs and club organisations working and spending more than what you do in Pakistan to prepare for such projects in future.. but can they make it... yeah may be in next 15 years..:lol:

Why don't you tell us.. oh wait even Iran is has those labs and club organisations working and spending more than what you do in Pakistan to prepare for such projects in future.. but can they make it... yeah may be in next 15 years..:lol:

WTF!!!

Are the Mods on drugs.............the last two pages have absolutely nothing to do with Pakistan's F-16s.

It is a India vs Pakistan battle going on and no one is cleaning up?

WTF!!!

Are the Mods on drugs.............the last two pages have absolutely nothing to do with Pakistan's F-16s.

It is a India vs Pakistan battle going on and no one is cleaning up?

Complained several times, no result. Agnostic Muslim or Webmaster would help.

Was that Col. in India ?
Well where does Su30MKI come into this equation.. when we are talking of Mig21s ?... you people have the habit of dragging things and derail the discussion.
Su30MKI performed considerably well under the conditions applied to it... as admitted by the Col.
Why don't you look the video for your answer about Mig21.. lol.. you people even dare to ask for although you can't provide any.
Go an read about Elta 8222 jammer.

The Pakistani TV talks about the conquest of India by a swine... Now Do you buy his thoughts.
You look too much of TV-media... why are you staying in Pakistan as it has been classified as one of the most dangerous place.. and tourists are warned against going there.. wait you live in China why would you bother..:lol:
Too much for the media... is it good man ?

F-7PG--- You are yet to name the BVR missile it has... Pakistan as of now only have Aim120c5 BVR missile which can't be fired off F-7PG.
Mirage(whatever upgrade)-- Name the BVR.
JF-17---those 40 or 37 JF-17 doesn't fire BVR.. this you won't find in media...:lol:
I added 3/4 F-16 upgraded.

So where does the BVR force stands now ?

All better than China mades and China labeled.

You are surely getting **** hurt day by day, it is clouding your judgments. JF-17 pics with SD-10 is available on net you can surely see them to know JF-17 can fire SD-10 A. F-7PG can fire R-darter BVR which is made in Pakistan locally under the name of cresent moon or something like that. SInce you don't know a dime about what is going on in Pakistan, so you better shut your mouth or do a proper research before opening your mouth for farting. It makes you look less desperate than. Oy yes, 250 SD-10 A in pakistan inventory.

Talking about media, take your head out your back and read last month kanwa issue. PAF JF-17 director given a very detail outlook and tells which weapons are integrated and tested on JF-17 and SD-10 is one of them....

Back
Top Bottom