What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Sorry but why should a party of Punjab rule over Pakistan?

PML-N didn't even win in any of the other provinces

I thought people would wake up when a party of Sindh almost destroyed Pakistan

it was obvious that NS was going to win when the US started supporting him; it's not the people or the election, that was bs, this is just politcs n most likely decided b4 hand. however...
I really like your quote : "The Story of Pakistan, its struggle and its achievement, is the very story of great human ideals, struggling to survive in the face of great odds and difficulties" n we need to remember this right now.....w.e. the results may be, Pakistan & IK will have their time, the only thing this election showed was that both will have to wait a little bit more for that:)

Probably correct.
I spoke with my sister in Karachi a couple of hours ago. She and her husband went to vote; we have always voted MQM (or a few PPP) but this time all were for PTI. She said she and her husband were almost forced by some people there to vote on the Patang but they stood their ground and voted for the Bat. Now, that wasn't rigging as such but that was in a nice, educated, and relatively affluent North Nazimabad constituency--I shudder to think of other places.

This was the most polite form rigging. OR else thappa work has been done a lot today. No wonder Nabeel Gabol got exactly 180000 votes from Azizabad constituency. To be honest I feel betrayed today.

I am feeling so proud to be from KPK.Both candidates from my area pervez khattak and Khaliq ur rehman won for PTI.If you see the results its very clear that KPK voted for change.People in KPK has more democratic brain then in Punjab,sindh, and balochistan.They want to be the way they are then fine face it.I hope people in Punjab gets the deserving treatment.

i also hope that imran makes kpk a developed and safe province. Hope massive changes come over there.

lets be honest & unbiased here, PMLN is also leading in other provinces the numbers are not the same as compared to Punjab, but they do have a presence outside Punjab. I think we need to get out of this Punjab, Sindhi, Pathan mindset...

They lost in Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh. And if they did win, it was only one or two seats.

That mindset will only go away when the winning party doesnt depend on one province.

Well, to be honest, there are no truly national parties in the Pakistan of today.

That is correct.
But I think both PMLN, PPP, and PTI can become national level parties in future. I dont put this kind of hope in ANP or MQM.

PPP can be quickly revived if/when Fatima Bhutto leads a united PPP--that will be a major force.

It is too soon to tell whether there will be any real change or improvement.

Yes so I don't see great change by pml-n/ppp now or in the future it is clear their only motive to rule is bag money for their businesses it is like underworld rivals, unless pml-n accept and implement a blended plan proposed by other political parties like PTI for Pakistan we might see % of change and it would be a welcome move but I don't except that from pml-n they are too arrogant.

They lost in Balochistan, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Sindh. And if they did win, it was only one or two seats.

That mindset will only go away when the winning party doesnt depend on one province.
Ok
Geo jus reported that PMLN have won the Swabi seat...

Faisal Javed Khan:
Completely controlled and rigged elections in Punjab particularly and Sindh.

Back
Top Bottom