What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

Did MQM win all the seats from Karachi?

I heard they were going to vote again there due to the massive rigging that occurred

Apparently they have won all the seats except NA250. Polling on 41 polling stations would be done again in NA250. Rest MQM successfully rigged. MQM has let down us Karachiites big time this election.

Yaaar its not Imran's district.. NA-122 is in Lahore from where Ayaz won with a margin of 55,000 votes in 2008 elections...
Compared to that IK did put up a big fight...

Yaar this is imran khan. who had soo much support, who had all the youth, who had all the strength.. how could he lose?? obviously the support he had should have resulted in his victory but it seems some voters changed their minds or perhaps didnt vote.

I know you/family did vote for change but most people did vote for pml-n that shows most people lied to vote for change...noon leaguees wouldn't have won on this scale...aside from rigging It is clear people in cities and villages voted for pml-n just for atta, cheeni, daal for a few weeks let them get tormented for the next 5 years by the same people they voted for.

@Luftwaffe am pissed because of ridiculous people rest have to suffer with them....I might just call my parents over to EU rather than suffer there :cray:

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not challenge the open hearted Lahoris, You lost big time accept it.

Sorry but why should a party of Punjab rule over Pakistan?

PML-N didn't even win in any of the other provinces

I thought people would wake up when a party of Sindh almost destroyed Pakistan

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 32s
NA-124 PML-N Shaikh Rohail Asghar wins. PTI Waleed Iqbal runner-up (Unoffocial) #Geoelections

Sorry but why should a party of Punjab rule over Pakistan?

PML-N didn't even win in any of the other provinces

I thought people would wake up when a party of Sindh almost destroyed Pakistan

Those are very dangerous thoughts.

The majority party should form the government, it is as simple as that.

Please remember what happened when we did not give the majority party that right in 1970.

Geo News Urdu ‏@geonews_urdu 37s
این اے 110 سیالکوٹ ون :ن لیگ کےخواجہ آصف 93269 ووٹ لیکر کامیاب

waleed iqbal is grand son of Dr Allama Iqbal

and he lost with very big marigin

yeah around 40k+ margin

Those are very dangerous thoughts.

The majority party should form the government, it is as simple as that.

Please remember what happened when we did not give the majority party that right in 1970.

Its not dangerous, its the truth. If PML-N was a national party, they would have won seats in other provinces too. But they only won due to population size
I'm tired of provincial and ethnic parties winning elections.

934753_10151650853673383_1726983890_n.png

946923_10151650855968383_75987356_n.png
Thats my relative Khaliq ur rehman.He won

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom