What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

What would IK be thinking in the hospital?

'Wow... look at the stupid me! This is the nation I have worked so hard for? Uneffingbelievable'

jus read dis on twitter:sad::sad:

This is the nation I have drunk so hard for?

Bhaijan, social media is not real life.

And neither are forums like this where we hang out.

i know isliya its time for PTI to have some reality checks

and come out of this illusion of nyaa pakistan and imran next PM by magic

i also wanted PTI to win the election but its not possible by just emotional speeches or with SMS or compiaghin on social networking sites

Nah. Had nothing to do with that. We just want someone with integrity to rule over us.

"Integrity"? While that sounds all noble I bet politicians the world over at least misuse power. For an example, look at what the majority American view of the US Congress--it is not flattering.

What a country like Pakistan needs are leaders who are not necessarily all perfect. In the ethnically divided countries like Pakistan leaders could be less than the ideal in integrity but they need tolerance, accommodation, vision, and intelligence AND the ability to reach out to ethnic minorities.

Nawaz Sharif fails in most. In the 2008 elections AND in this elections he didn't even bother to reach out to Sindh--the second most populous province and a region with a heavy grudge against Punjab since 1977.

But, given the abject failure of the PPP in governance--a party I had supported from the mid-80s until about 2010 (then I started supported PTI)--I was hoping that a new party will be given a chance with roots in all provinces. But that is not happening.

Let's not put the politicians on a mullah pulpit; they are out to make money the world over. What Pakistan needed/needs are 'acceptable' ones keeping the ground ethnic realities of Pakistan as the foremost thought.

The breakup of the E. Pakistan was, but, one example of the ethnic faultlines of Pakistan. I am old enough to remember Nawaz Sharif actively condoning the Jaag Punjabi Jaag the day after the 1988 federal elections. I was hoping there would be no repeat of that in 2013 and I was hoping for an Imran Khan win from all across Pakistan.

Pakistan needs 2 slaps on its face till it can progress further... One from PPP in 5 years and other from PML-N in next 5 years.
Only then will it realize to vote PTI.

and then you will get a good kick from NAYA Pakistan and then you will feel worth of sweet slap on face.

IMRAN KHAN....Has lost nothing 2day , but the people of Pakistan has lost everything for next 5 years

This is first time we agree. I guess! :P

Pakistan needs 2 slaps on its face till it can progress further... One from PPP in 5 years and other from PML-N in next 5 years.
Only then will it realize to vote PTI.

guys i am with @Leader . Our mission is naya pakistan and if it will take five more years then so be it. Lets see how imran will work with kpk. Well atleast its been a long time since civilian rule giving power to another civilian rule in Pakistan. Democracy. Lets see nawaz rule and how he fulfills his promise.

Ofcourse we will not go down without a fight with these haramkhors of pmln winning !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom