What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

WTH khushbakht shujaat win NA 250 and Dr. Alvi loses by 400 votes. DAWN NEWS

That is the majority of our national psyche..
might as well reflect it.

The fact remains.. my delight is that democracy has breathed its second breath without a hitch..
and people came to vote..

THAT IS AN ACHIEVEMENT NONETHELESS.

It will take another four or five cycles of elections on time over the next quarter century before our national psyche matures enough to think beyond the self and for the nation.

Just Curious, Even in Indian General Elections, they take atleast 2-3 days for final results after using EVMs.....How are Trends coming in Pakistan on the same day of voting even when it used Ballot papers for voting??

@illusion8 yea I see happiness in that:

What's wrong with that?? Didn't TTP say they'll do multiple attacks during elections? they lost - hence the facepalm - the democratic process was the winner in the end - people came out and voted and did not bother about the TTP threat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just Curious, Even in Indian General Elections, they take atleast 2-3 days for final results after using EVMs.....How are Trends coming in Pakistan on the same day of voting even when it used Ballot papers for voting??

Population size , voter turnout.. etc

Pakistan needs 2 slaps on its face till it can progress further... One from PPP in 5 years and other from PML-N in next 5 years.
Only then will it realize to vote PTI.

It was not expected considering the campaign of PTI on social media

but as they say girtey hein shahsawar he medane jung mein :)

Ret ke mahal hain social media campaign !

We see it regularly in India.

Traditional ties can not just wished away in one day !

Imran khan used to quote CM of Bihar Nitish kumar,but he did not see that even Nitish kumar also do same mess i.e. caste equation mixed with growth record.

Growth record is nothing without the base.

WTH khushbakht shujaat win NA 250 and Dr. Alvi loses by 400 votes. We never got to vote

:what::what::what::what:

DIS IS MY IST XPERIENCE OF ELECTION IN PAK N WUD NEVER FORGT DIS CAN HAPPN HAHA

MY FIRST N LAST BAD XPERIENCE
:cheesy:

BRO WE SHUD FEEL PROUD DAT V R OF THOZ WHO VOTD DA BEST LEADER....WE R NOT RSPONSIBLE FOR PAKS BAD FUTURE:police:

All of us are tied together in our future with Pakistan whether we feel responsible or not. In reality we all are, and will, remain responsible for our collective future. We have no other choice.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom