What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

PTI - First things PTI should do, is compare and contrast voting patterns with their membership patterns. And then take it on from there.

PML-N - Time to make those promises come true.

PPP - Kia ab bhi bhutto zinda hai ?

Q-League - Lol @ you.

Ofcourse we will not go down without a fight with these haramkhors of pmln winning !!

Can you contact PTI upper echleons and ask them what is causing delay in NA-122 and NA-125 results?

Shafqat Mahmoud leading by 80+ votes.... against PMLN candidate .... 16% results

LATEST:

Shafqat Mehmood, candidate for PTI NA-126, has alleged PML-N of using force in the constituency and rigging the results even though he is winning the election by a margin of 6000 votes...

Ayaz Sadiq leading with slight margin.... Pervaiz Rashid .. PMLN

NA 120 Lahore
PMLN 11k
PTI 6K

Geo English ‏@geonews_english 41s
NA-116 PML-N Daniyal Aziz Chaudhry wins. PPPP Tariq Anees Chaudhry runner-up (Unoffical) #Geoelections

Feel like I need to hit range tommorrow...place nawaz shariff pic instead of bulls eye and shoot some 100 bullets through it :nana:

excellent idea to get the frustration out...... i should also try :)

This is clear rigging! We know how nooras jalsa failed in pakpattan

Election sirf Jalson se nahi jeete jaate !

It take lot more than that .

Amitabh Bachchan used to draw the crowd of millions but in the end people did not vote him and elected Mayawati instead. Lolz

ATLEAST I HAV NO REGRTS DAT I OR ANY SINGLE PERSON IN MY FAMILY OR FRENDS OR ANYNE I KNO VOTD FOR PMLN...THY ALL VOTD N WORKD FOR PTI SO HARD....NW IF PAK GOES DOWN THN ILL ASK N BLAST THOZ WHO CHOZ PMLN N PPP :angry: :angry::taz::taz:

This is not the first time PTI has gone for polls.
Imran Khan lost because of the opportunists occupying the positions.
PTI clearly was not following the agenda of change, instead they were busy making seat adjustments with PPP against PML-N.

Just Curious, Even in Indian General Elections, they take atleast 2-3 days for final results after using EVMs.....How are Trends coming in Pakistan on the same day of voting even when it used Ballot papers for voting??

Although we have less elections but we are technically advanced than you :P

GEO news has created false hype based on predicted seats with only few percent votes casted. They showed 'winning speech' of Sharifs and after this, the administration has stopped ALL results from PTI's leading constituencies in Lahore. Presiding officers not releasing the results. Shafqat Mahmood has raised this point on media and we need to create pressure on administration to release the results. ....PTI OFFICIAL

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom