What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

936692_10152817080695641_1753364661_n.jpg
Paindus will enjoy their metro buses, bullet trains, motorways etc :hitwall:

For the very first time in my life... I'm broken.... psychological limbo.... speechless..... :blink:

Couldn't agree more.

God gave us an opportunity to save ourselves.
And we wasted it.

Whatever happens in the next five years, I will not show my sympathy.

We deserve it, we have not earned the right to complain about our government.

I dont know why success of PTI is equated with success of pakistan. Punjabis have voted for good governance, other parties should learn from that.
Also PTI supporters acting like sore losers, PTI has seen great success in this election. Let them run a provincial govt, you will know how good they are. And then may be they will get more success in next election.

Does not matter.. that is why this flavor of democracy has its problems in Pakistan.
I can assure you.. given the chance.. NS will be able to convince these people to reunite with India(if need be) AND it will happen.
Education has little to do with culture and urban/rural divide.

Acknowledging having common culture with a part of India doesn't mean going for reunification. You are blowing this out of proportion. I think Pakistanis should learn to be patient if want democracy in your country. I think the majority of Pakistanis are wise (I am not talking about PDF Pakistanis) based on the votes.

Imran Khan no matter how good a person he is has absolutely no administrative experience. He now has an opportunity to govern KPK. Lets see if he can walk the talk. And based on that people should then decide if he deserves to rule Pakistan or not.

How to denounce my citizenship? I'll get it back when the system changes. Just think about it, I refused Swiss citizenship, so that one day I'll return back to my motherland, once the people wake up, free themselves from "zaat paat", and such petty things. That obviously isn't happening. Ever! :hitwall:

KPK voted the right people....
So far........

THere are two things I am interested in...

1- Will N league join with PPP? If yes, expect Zardari to become president.

2- What happens when COAS retires. If Zardari is president, I expect Kayani to be involved heavily.

For the rest, don't really care...we all know the same old stuff will be continued.

ppp and pml in power as before... pti to give a finger this time around, here and there

experience vs non experience was another aspect the punjabis were pondering over... most didnt want to risk everything with pti

Guys look at the bright side of IT! OUR leader imran khan something to be proud OF!!

PTI won KPK! oh balle ballee! our leader IMRAN KHAN for the next 5 years! :victory:

2colb7n.jpg

Oh punjabiessss/punjab your leader for the next 5 years!!!!:-:bunny:

4f3oj.jpg

Warka DANGGGGGG!! sher aya aya lol (in my broken/fresh urdu)

Good one.

But he is going to be the leader of Pakistan, not just Punjab.

bhai NA-125 ma bhi pml-n hanky panky kr rahi ha so dont be surprised

Do haath aur do pairon ki lanat Saad Rafique ko.

I actually respected the guy before these elections and even this morning!

125 main chakar chalnay wala hai.

THere are two things I am interested in...

1- Will N league join with PPP? If yes, expect Zardari to become president.

2- What happens when COAS retires. If Zardari is president, I expect Kayani to be involved heavily.

For the rest, don't really care...we all know the same old stuff will be continued.

They sat together in Bhurban.. they'll do it again.. however I would look first to the JI for a coalition partner.. then independant lotas.. N league would keep a PPP coalition its last choice.

If that does happen.. expect PPP government in Sindh along with MQM to raise the old Sindh-Punjab issue but along the lines of the Balochis(who will push for further Independence) .. Im telling you NP.. The words of AKD and few others are ringing in my ears.. :cry:

The COAS doesnt care, he has made his retirement plan with brother dear and will quietly bow out. The next chief will preside over an increasingly sidelined army.

interested as pml n will need alliance so will they ally themselves with ppp in case pti doesnt ally itself.

Back
Top Bottom