What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I am punjabi and I 100% agree with this.
Punjabis only want one thing in their life and that is halwa puri, other than that their country can go to hell and they would not care.

Once again, Punjabis fail to stand up for themselves...Throughout history, Punjabis remained p*ssies and slaves of others. Just look last 2000 years or so.No offense, mein khud b punjabi hi hun :D ..And PATHANS stood up for THEMSELVES once again!!!!! No wonder History remembers the "Khan" as vicious fighter who has 'honor'...Punjabis? Who even knows us!

Ashamed of being a punjabi!!!

Khans....you did it!

I hope, I really hope, that PTI just change the face of KPK for good!!! Pathans deserve it...

Yaar why is everyone blaming PUNJAB!!

Keep aside the vote of the educated people!! THE FACT IS:-

- Punjab voted for a party with Punjabi leader
- KPK voted for a party with Pathan leader
- Sindh voted for a party with Sindhi leader
- Karachi results are ****!! Pure rigging...

So its not KPK making a wise decision on the basis of VISION but ethnicity...

This is a sad and alarming case in Pakistan!!

Are you mentally challenged?

This isn't the 80s.

Pakistan is very close to defaulting. If Nawaz made us bankrupt in 1999 after a year and a half.

There won't be 5 years.

This is what I don't understand about my people, we are not the UK, we are not an ecnomically stable country. Nawaz isn't an educated, well respected and has integrity. He cannot govern, what happens when you give a man a country which is about to go bankrupt and he cannot govern?

That's right, he will f**k it up and then everyone will be "Imran" "Imran" "please save us". Then it is too late, we are dead men.

First of all...mind your language...if you disagree with my points then you are welcome to deny them and propose yours...but getting personal and hyper like a retard will not bring any change...:angry:

second....
we can only hope and wait and work patiently to achieve our target..not by losing hope,getting out of control.. your yelling will not not make us win or bring best people as candidates..
we need to work more hard...our country is losing its everything and i know and i also have idea of dire consequences in case if noora and low-class like him will win...but what can we do??except by working harder and planning on better ideas and it's implementation?:angry:

lol n da campaigin i did here n in frends n family n everywhre...im very tired nw..i dun think so ill do more than dis nw haha:cray:

@Slav Defence is sayin wait n c afta 5 years things will change so does dat mean bro i N EVERYBODY wud hav to work 64 HOURS OUT OF 24 HOURS FOR BETTR PAKISTAN?:cheesy:

Instead of asking for instant noodles in microwave try to cook a meal. Every Saturday try to devote sometime in eradicating illiteracy.. Campaign for something that will actually make you feel good about yourself. Thats real victory. Even if PTI won 200 seats and you sat on your behind the rest of the 5 years.. there would be only the purana pakistan and then Khan would be getting facebook meme's being compared with zardari ..

Last edited by a moderator:
MQM PML(N) alliance on the cards. Time to forget 1992 operation for MQM just like they forgot PPP operation against them. :rolleyes:

I told you guys this waaay before..
Khair hai.. let this play out a few more months.. agay bohat interesting cheezien honi hain.

THere are two things I am interested in...

1- Will N league join with PPP? If yes, expect Zardari to become president.

2- What happens when COAS retires. If Zardari is president, I expect Kayani to be involved heavily.

For the rest, don't really care...we all know the same old stuff will be continued.

bhai NA-125 ma bhi pml-n hanky panky kr rahi ha so dont be surprised

How to denounce my citizenship? I'll get it back when the system changes. Just think about it, I refused Swiss citizenship, so that one day I'll return back to my motherland, once the people wake up, free themselves from "zaat paat", and such petty things. That obviously isn't happening. Ever! :hitwall:

just write a letter to Pakistan high commission in the country of residence that "I Hyperion the great emperor of Naswaristan ( Pakistan) want to denounce my citizenship " :pop:

Yaar why is everyone blaming PUNJAB!!

Keep aside the vote of the educated people!! THE FACT IS:-

- Punjab voted for a party with Punjabi leader
- KPK voted for a party with Pathan leader
- Sindh voted for a party with Sindhi leader
- Karachi results are ****!! Pure rigging...

So its not KPK making a wise decision on the basis of VISION but ethnicity...

This is a sad and alarming case!!

Nope. KPK voted someone who was a true leader. Or else if it would have been all about ANP if they would have voted for a pathan leader.

seems kpk is right in celebrating eid a day prior. may be we need to follow them in future ... they saw naya Pakistan before others could see it.

Please wait and see if anything changes for the better in KPK before concluding we all need to follow them.

Pehlay naya Pakistan aa to lenay do, phir barkein maarna!

Back
Top Bottom