What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

President of ARY News has just clarified that internally, Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf was only seriously contesting 50 seats and was absolutely certain that Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf will win 35 seats maximum.

He also said, this is not 1970 but instead it is 2013 where there are already two major political parties (Pakistan People's Party / Pakistan Muslim League), both of which are well established in Pakistan.

At the moment everything has gone very well as predicted by Pakistan Tehrik-e-Insaf.

126 SM is in lead by 7000 votes...8 polling station have yet tp declare result

see what I mean the stupid blind media is creating false perception that PMNL is winning outright, not along ago they were saying SMQ lost NA126???

BC,,,, My butt is on fire due to NA-125 results fiasco!

Bro's - I haven't had time to look into this election and read up on the parties.

So this Nawaz Sharif and the Muslim party - what's the deal?

Moderate? I suppose if it's a Muslim party it's not going to be very progressive.

935491_10151651695253383_1242064878_n.png

Bro's - I haven't had time to look into this election and read up on the parties.

So this Nawaz Sharif and the Muslim party - what's the deal?

Moderate? I suppose if it's a Muslim party it's not going to be very progressive.

Lmao yeah he is moderate but a corrupt clown, the full right wing parties have never won like anything in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom