What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I think drone-attacks are good for fixing collective consciousness of a province. Punjab deserves some for the next decade. Welcome to ganja Pakistan, colony of Arabia.

Heartily congratulations to Mr Zardari on securing a second term in office. Pakistan deserves you.

ARY News anchors are so laid back, chilling out, really giddy and badly prepared compared to Geo News, Samaa News, Express News and Dawn News.

I really dont think people are going to sit inside for next 5 years nit ayleast what we saw today, if people could come out to vote on his call they will be on yhe streets too..we do not have power to face another 5 years

I think PTI should give 2 years and in meanwhile they should try to make their presence in Sindh, Baluchistan & Rural Punjab - by that time Paindoos will be fed-up from PML-N. So, they will be able in better position.

@Luftwaffe

Army step back because the want people to see,what hope really lies in PMLN for themselves.

I see 'mufahimat' coming into play,an alliance between PMLN/PP

Last edited by a moderator:
because Nawaz shrief delivered biyani and nihari to every house in Lahore.

because Nawaz shrief delivered biyani and nihari to every house in Lahore.

no problaly metro buses , building roads and distribution of laptops to poor students to secure votes :)

I am supporter of IK and PTI

my close family members voted for PTI and even some educated ones voted for malik abrar(N)

we can only try to convince others but everyone should have right to make his/her own decision

PTI will become stronger and bigger with time..they and their supporter need to show some maturity

@Luftwaffe

Army step back because the want people to see,what hope really lies in PMLN for themselves.

I see 'mufahimat' coming into play,an alliance between PMLN/PP

Yes the same old drama muk muka but I don't think so Army would sit back after nawaz promises to please hindustan, saudi and US against China and internally persecuting against Armed Forces.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bags of 3 polling stations of NA-56 are also missing till now :cheers:

It was reported that ik is ahead with a huge margin and this is 90%result...10%remaining wont make a difference unless there is case of thappay

Heartily congratulations to Mr Zardari on securing a second term in office. Pakistan deserves you.

Presidential Elections are also due in a few months and there's no way Pakistan Muslim League is going to have a Pakistan Party figure as the President.

I was listening to Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif the other day and he said if his party wins the majority in the elections then there'll obviously be a Pakistan Muslim League President.

Who knows... we might have Shabaz Sharif as the next President.

Back
Top Bottom