What's new

Pakistan Election Day: 11 May 2013, updates.

I don't understand the PTI supporters. You guys are arrogant beyond belief. Why should you have won? what work has your party done for the country? you're new guys, all you had was hopes, promises and dreams but no past work to show for.

And with that in mind, why should people have voted for you en masse? But despite all that, PTI won in KPK, and some major cities in Punjab, namely, Rawalpindi and Islamabad and then Mianwali. Now let's see what work your party does for the country and we'll see you in next election when you have some work to show for all the talking you do.

well said and we need to be realistic now

I don't understand the PTI supporters. You guys are arrogant beyond belief. Why should you have won? what work has your party done for the country? you're new guys, all you had was hopes, promises and dreams but no past work to show for.

And with that in mind, why should people have voted for you en masse? But despite all that, PTI won in KPK, and some major cities in Punjab, namely, Rawalpindi and Islamabad and then Mianwali. Now let's see what work your party does for the country and we'll see you in next election when you have some work to show for all the talking you do.

Are you duffer? when a party comes in power then can it execute change and work...what ever PTI has done in its capacity not being in power is much more than these corrupt parties would do. Are you impressed by taxi scheme? are you impressed by sasti roti fraud, laptop scheme fraud, glorifying motorway? did you know 70% motorway was completed by Musharraf not noon league go dig the information its on the record and by the way motorway or any other bridge development is the job of the government nothing special or magical if government won't do it then no one will. 17 years is new? did you know when pml-n was formed? 6-7 years ahead of PTI. Height of jahalat people like you will fail Pakistan no wonder you are one of those daal cheeni ghee manga for vote.

Who cares? Don't worry - I'll make a palace for you in KPK! :smitten:

LMAOOO hi there, i miss u! :P

Of course not. I have seen the amount of suffering that goes on in Pakistan when I visit and no personal bias of mine is strong enough to overlook that. But I don't blame the ppl, this election was bs n the results were probably decided b4 hand:)

The faith of Pakistanis in democracy is forever shaken. In my opinion the PPP governemnt has a better record of living and letting others live than the PML-N will.

ITS ALL TO KEEP IMRAN KHAN N PTI OUT OF GOV....PLZ UNDRSTAND IT!!!

MEDIA,PARTIES,ECP ALL R INVOLVD!!!

haan jee sara jahan choor aur daku hai buss sirf PTI walay nanhay doodh peetay howay farishtay hein.

Shah Mahmood Qureshi has LOST !!!

images

Kahan se?....wasnt he winning from gilani?

Ok you know what imran khan should do. recuperate, leave the hospital, resign his seat, leave and live a happy life. The truth is if you dont want to be saved then what the hell is a Savior going to do. He is fooling himself. Rather then spending his life on this awam he should very peacefully live it out............................... I dont know what happened but you cant blame it all on rigging. It happened yes and it may have happened alot but the results are just too low. Its obvious people dont want change.

I lived in NA-125 for 10 years and all of my friends (other than DHA) told that PTI will win this time.

Sir, I campaigned from Saddar, Cantt to Defence. We distributed voter information the support was extremely strong here. THe intial counting was showing that. THis is complete rigging!

Back
Top Bottom